TouchUpDirect Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
First time here - Very clean and easy to use website. Excited to see the product/touch up paint to experience how it matches up. Thanks!
Great..found what i need very easily.
Was easy to maneuver Thur the site
Was easy and quick
Very user friendly website. A little pricey, but given current situation, understandable.
Simply the best
very easy to navigate
Easy website for placing orders.
Haven’t received it yet
Quick and easy ordering!
I ordered for the 2nd time a Porche Carrara White aerosol paint to redo my door. It came Siver Metallic. My whole project is ruined! I would recommend to try it first in a non essential metal or car part before applying it on you car. I had previously received a can from them and it had no issues, so I trusted that this can would do the job...
Hello George,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with the project. You are correct that you should always test the paint before you apply it to your vehicle. We include a test card with every order for this reason. That said, there's no excuse for the wrong color to arrive. We certainly understand what it means to be set back on a project like this. I see that you already have a support request open with one of our agents. I'm confident they will be able to offer a solution to the issue. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Lonnie T.
So far I'm just ordered my paint last night so obviously still waiting. But the color matching was easier than I thought to find out what my body paint on my truck was.
I just knew it was going to be hard to order the right color. You system made if very easy. Thank you.
Website made it easy to find my paint
They have the colour that I need and it appears the all of the bits that I need, depending on the job.
Fast professional service!
Great service
Seamless service
Easy to order and pay for product. Nice web site for what i was interested in for auto paint.
Process was straightforward and better than some of the other competitor websites.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,184 reviews