TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Waiting for paint,so far service is wonderful.
it was a great match and easy to order
(Jeep) -
GREAT work and service! Congratulations
Very quick email reply. Mary Jean was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I will buy your product in April. Any big sale coming up?
The match was great.
(Jeep) -
Easy to do, okay
NOt Bad. wish they are more affront on the delivery duration
Website made it clear how to select paint color and which product was needed for my project. Placing the order was smooth and filling the order was prompt. Thank you!
Waiting to see if I get the correct item. So far no problems.
Very responsive, quick service so far.
The web site was easy to navigate and provided an efficient way of figuring out the product to order.
No problems so far.
Contacted immediately and site is very easy to use. Touch up is on its way!
Excellent.
I am very impressed with this product. I have always had difficulty with painting, streaks, uneven finish etc., I literally have never been happy with painting I did myself. Until this. The result is perfect, I can see no imperfection. The spray can puts out a fine even mist, it seemed to me like an actual spray gun. Very glad I spent the extra money for this product.
The purchase was very quick and easy. Searching for my vehicles matching color was also hassle free. All this is done with confidence. I would definitely recommend Touch up direct.
All around great experience. The SEO work you have done resulted in me landing on the site. The ease of use on the site and streamlined shopping cart experience led to my purchase.
Prices are a little too high for the volume, but this is a great site to purchase from, and I hope the product is as good.
Always the best match on color.
The ordered touch up paint is on the way so I can't comment yet on the quality of the product but the ordering process was smooth and easy using Amazon. I chose TouchUpDirect after looking at all the other touch up paint sites. Prices were about the same for all but the design of this product looked to be the easiest and most effective way to apply. Will find out for sure when it arrives.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,061 reviews