TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven, Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Lonnie T.
I’ll expand on this when I receive the paint and get it sprayed in my color test door. I’m restoring a 1965 Chevelle SS and am deciding on the color.
My needed product easy to locate. Plenty of good options for what I needed with clear explanation of items included in each bundle.
Has been a quick & easy process to place my order. Do not know ETA at this stage.
Been a week and still has want ship I could have went elsewhere and had the job done by now
THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS SIMPLE AND EASY. THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY TOUCH UP PAINT.
Easy finding color match for my vehicle with helpful information
I needed paint for my boat which was repainted a non-original color. They were extremely helpful, including responding quickly on several rounds of questions. I would use again.
Easy to navigate website
Item exactly as described. Fast shipment. I recommend this seller. I will use this seller again. Thanks
Professional good customer service
Great customer service !
10 out of 10 So easy to find you on a web search, and very easy to place an order.
very easy to order what i need
East to use website
Easy to understand and order
As soon as I receive and use the paint I will give a review
Perfect match!
My girlfriend bought one of the pen style sets containing primer, base, and clear coat. When I tried using them, they were very hard to use as the pen had to be depressed numerous times just to get the fluid to come out. When it did finally come out, it had to be blotted on with the uneven pen tip which made for a fairly messy paint chip repair. I ordered the paint brush style hoping it works a lot better than the pen.
Quick shipping.Excellent product.This is my go to place for touch-up paint.My car,my wife's SUV,my motorcycle.Always a perfect match.Thanks!Brian in South Mountain,Ontario.
Excellent shopping experience and so easy to find the color I needed for my make and model.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,612 reviews