TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
It’s been almost 3 weeks and still haven’t received my paint.
(Jeep) -
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!!
An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Color does not match with the original paint.
(Jeep) -
There is nothing that replaces human communication, you seem to not have a contact number to discuss issues with your product, if there was one I would move forward and purchase your product, but since you appear to lack this super important choice, I am going to have to go to another manufacturer. Feel free to call me at 516-398-6451.

Bill
ISOPON Scratch and Stone Chip Remover comes with no instructions on the tube and there are none to be found on TUD website. It comes with warnings about dangerous content but no instructions on how to safely use it or apply it. How can I possibly use this stuff?!!!
The customer service was very polite, but required that I prove that I had ordered the right color and used the test card. Then I was told that because I had a tri-color, I should *possibly* have used more coats than what was listed in the instructions. Only on the test card I didn't have to use more coats. So that was frustrating because I did what the card said to do and it wasn't the right color on my car. Then I was told to remove the paint and redo it. I don't know how to remove paint. They did issue a refund when I explained that I was finished trying to fix it. However, I still have a mismatched color on my car, so there's that!
color didn't match, made it look worse
Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your color didn't match as expected. The good news is, we can fix it as part of our color match guarantee. I'll have one of our support agents reach out ASAP. They can provide expert advice to get your touch up looking great again.

- Lonnie T.
I bought one of the spray can kits so I could touch up the side of my motorcycle. I’m so happy and pleased with the results! The instructions that came with the kit were easy to follow and everything went on very smoothly.
My motorcycle looks like it came off the lot! I will definitely order from touch up direct again!
I have a 2006 Volvo S60. In Florida for years.lots of clear coat bubbles and flakes so Clorox is also faded. Never did major touch up before. Your product is easy to use nozzle doesn't clog and pain match is excellent. Highly recommended got the product fast as well. Did so good that I ordered more. I am going to attempt the full hood next!
Super straight forward shopping experience and really fair pricing. No complaints here! :)
When product is received and applied then we can review. So far good communication.
Honda Black Forest Pearl was difficult to find, so happy you can help me. Thanks
Touch up direct is in constant contact with your purchase status.
Product arrived ahead of schedule and the color was spot on.
Product is great and shipping quick
Very easy to get the color needed. Thanks John.
They asked me to confirm my order because I had ordered a week before. Most wouldn’t care and judge ship the order.
Taupe grey metallic was a perfect match for my 2011 Malibu.
Had one issue with a nozzle breaking (my fault entirely) called help desk and they sent a new can right away.
Best shopping experience I've had in years.
matched up well with existing paint
(Jeep) -
Great website.....easy to follow and quick delivery....
Thanks