TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
I stumbled upon td by accident ive been doing body work for sixty years im retired had to get out because of health reasons I started on model cars when I was 8 years old with spray cans I cant believe im painting real cars with td products you also can do it tips ; get one of those grip handles It makes you think you have a spray gun in your hands wear a good mask wear rubber gloves be patient James precopia
Sometimes it take a failure of the process to show the positive aspects of a company. One of the paint bottles was leaking during shipment. When it arrived I contacted the company through the email path. Without hesitation they respinse was sent to me and a replacement order was on its way to me. They did not question me or ask for details beyond what I sent them. I offered to send a photo but that clearly was not needed. I would like to thank the group responsible for customer satisfaction. You guys really know how to support your organization.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,286 reviews