TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Better match than others that I have used.
(Jeep) -
very professional
It is nice to be able to get a matching paint for my 43 year old MGB.
Very helpful and knowledge. Thank you
Your web site is really nice. Easy to navigate and your product line is spot on.
Everything was good easy to match paint.will use in the future thank you
Easy to use and simple paint lookup process
Easy screens to work with.
This was a good experience. The web page was very user friendly.
Had small issue with my order. They resolved it quickly and with courtesy.
Online shopping, was easy and precise.
Was able to identify old f150 1994 paint color. Prompt service
Everything was as expected. Fast shipping
I ordered my touch up paint yesterday and have been very pleased with the updates on the status of my order. I was hesitant to order the paint somewhere other than my Lexus dealership but so far I am pleased with the process.
Shopping was easy - now I need to receive the paint and check it out.
Excellent
fast and easy on line purchase
Returned the info I needed so now I'm anxious to get started. However while doing the sample paint on the card u sent I spilled some of the clear coat so I hope I don't run out.
It was easy to find what I needed and I liked the suggested options.
I have ordered from this company before for other vehicles I own. They have an easy format to follow when ordering, and orders are shipped promptly and arrive without issue. Colors are a perfect match.. A great company to deal with...
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,570 reviews