TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven, Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Lonnie T.
Easy to order. Kits make it easy.
Quick service of an agent and good products. He obviously know his subject matter. Nothing better that great customer service behind their products, paint always is perfect match and easy to apply. Again, great job Don!
This is the second time ordering touch up paint. I anticipate this order will be as my previous order which was an exact match.
Based on past experiences finding touchup paint, this experience was as surprise from beginning to end. I haven't received the product yet, but the process was terrific.
Very easy process from beginning to end. Thanks!
EASY TO USE THE SITE AND PRICES ARE GOOD
I will what until I get it and use it!
Website is easy to navigate. They have had every color I have ever needed, and i have had a lot of cars. The colors match original paint colors very well.
I have used your paints before on a 70 Elcamino but it was just a shade light. Real close but what do you want for a paint being on a car for 20 years. Love your clear coat and primer.
The website was excellent. Selecting my color was very easy and the explanation of the different selections that I had available were very clear.
My first time shopping with touch-up-direct, they made it real easy finding pnt code, after that it was easy finding the color paint I was looking for
Simple and efficient process to locate and order the specific materials needed. Helpful tips and videos on best practices for using the products.
It was easy to find the paint I need Thank you can't wait to see how the match is
Great service. Just waiting to receive material.
Very easy to order and good product selection. Quite pleased with my experience ordering through TouchUpDirect.
Excellent product
Made getting my paint easy
Excellent all areas. Used the product before.
Quick response time!
Easy to find the correct color and order. What you get is also clearly explained.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,726 reviews