TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
website was very easy to use
Amazing customer service
Great ordering experience and fast shipping.
The suite was very easy to use and described what type of paint was needed for different levels of scratches and where on the vehicle you would find the manufacture color code.
Easy to order and nice website.
Now just need to wait for shipment
Thank you.
Easy to use website really appreciate all the follow ups thank you.
Good transaction. Everything went well. Thank You
Customer service was great they answered questions and gave explanation so that I did not miss understand them.
the customer servive was great
Great products and great predelivery communications.
Delighted to find touch up pens in Candy Persimmon Red for my 1995 Kawasaki ZX1100 Gpz. What a convenience to be able to touch up my 25 year old bike without the hassle of chasing down paint and necessary equipment.
Easy to navigate the website and order the correct product. Thank-you.
Service excellent selecting proper color. Looking forward to using it when it arrives
I'm very impressed by the unsolicited support I've received. The videos and tips that I've been emailed or found on your website have been real confidence builders! I have yet to apply the product, but the information that you've provided has been gratefully received and has helped me to expect an acceptable repair.
Great customer support
product worked fine

long turnaround from order to delivery
Prompt and communication is great!
I love the site as it was easy to find what I needed for paint and the ordering process was smooth.
Thanks for having exactly what I needed!
Easy to order and very attentive
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,796 reviews