TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 1 star review on 24th July 2022
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
James F
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven, Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Lonnie T.
Color matched perfectly on my 05 Ford Ranger couldn't be happier
Very good product.
Have ordered 4 times now from this company and each time the paint has been pretty much a spot on match! I’m very impressed and feel like I can count on them for a great product.
It’s the same has the factory bmw paint.
This is my 4th order from TUD, base coat paint matching is very good with TUD.
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2022
I added an aftermarket hood-scoop to my 2014 Tacoma and was concerned that even with a good paint match, that it might not match up because of potential paint fading of my truck. Sent these folks the color # for my truck and the paint was a PERFECT match. I used a different clear coat from what TouchUpDirect offers and I wish I hadn’t. Point being, if you order paint from this company, which I highly recommend that you do, I also recommend that you use their clear coat as well. If ya like to get your money’s worth from you purchase, use TouchUpDirect, you won’t be disappointed!!!!!! :)
Excellent customer service! I always can count on them to give me what I need in a quality pro duct. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!
Best ever.
Always find what I need. Easy to navigate the site and I appreciate the tips.
Good products great prices
Good quality and price
Great customer service, perfect product for my needs.
Quick easy excellent service
This is the 3rd time purchasing paint and clear coat from Touchupdirect. The 1st time was used on a rear bumper and the 2nd time rear door and quarter panel. Both times colors matched perfectly.
Excellent product actually exceptional product exact color match will recommend to all my car nuts will purchase again
Excellent and fast support in choosing colors. Products are first rate. perfect match with muy BMW i3 colors.
fast & easy
This is the second time I have used Touch up to save my bike and enjoy the process! Their materials are spot on and their assistance and information for proper application process of their product is top notch! If I can have professional results from a rattle can anyone can!
They had just the exact color I needed with the easy application. Highly recommend using them.
Ordered paint for my 1990 Nissan 300zx which matched perfect. Very impressed on the color match and quality if the paint. Just ordered more for touchups. You can trust these guys to get it right the first time.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.6 based on 13,840 reviews