TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Just OK - Nothing really stood out
I took a tour to Japan 7 nights, wish it had been longer. Great guide and fabulous itinerary. I just booked a Costa Rica tour for March. Can’t wait.
Very fast and efficient.
Booking was very straightforward and easy.
Day 1 to day 5 consists of 3 days of planned tour however day 2 is a travel day. Day 3 supposed to be a city tour in madrid organised however no arrangements made and no information provided..this package is a real bogus and our family got cheated.. no proper info and madrid sucks.. only arrangement done by the tour agent is hotel booking and a 3 hour car drive for city tour in barcelona.. thus is not a tour package and really diasappointing for the amount we paid.. despite covid we took all the risk and came with my family to spain and got cheated.. the arangement what the travel operator has done is not even a half price i have paid.. also the falsification on tour on madrid which is a real scam.. never again in tourradar and i will officially copy this message to singapore embazzy to ensure no other fellow men get scammed by tourrader and their bogus operators
Hi Suman, It is really disappointing to know you did not enjoy your tour as expected. Our Customer Relations Team is dedicated to handling any concerns regarding your tour operator and will reach out to you directly to gather more feedback. We will work with your tour operator to get you the best possible resolution. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Best regards The TourRadar Team
Michaela was amazing in helping me
Excellent!
I neglected to get trip insurance. I have tried to get the insurance several times, and am still trying. I guess if I could find my “ booking page with conversation” I should be able to press “get trip insurance”. Problem: I can’t fin such a page! I guess I will try the unusual step of calling!"………..I later called, and Rufus helped a lot. I was able to sign up for trip insurance!
I had trouble booking online, but Ozzy helped me get my tour booked for my friend and I.
Easy to work with. Held promos till we were ready. Wish airline ticket procurement was as easy.
Yesterday, I call Customer Service Agent for asking changes date of departure start on Madrid of Spain Saturday, 16 April 2022 for Saturday, 23 April 2022 because accidental I made a mistake. The Saturday 16 we arrival at 8.00 am to Barcelona on MSC cruise, therfore we will fly early morning to MADRID. The Agent toll me he can't make any change and shall send our request to the operator and copy email to me, he did not.
Hi Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your valuable feedback. We are delighted to see that our agent was indeed able to get in touch with the operator for you and update your departure to your preferred dates so that you can travel as planned! We are so excited to get you on your adventure and remain here for anything else you may need before, during or after departure. Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
I booked four tours through to a radar and my experience has been really good!
very complicated booking feel
The website was easy to use with comprehensive details of the tour so I am sure what is included and is not. Few videos to watch which is great. Airport pickup at Cusco is a nice feature of our trip. It is my first time with TourRadar.
I've used Tour Radar before and will use them again! All enquiries were dealt with efficiently and promptly, and the personal messaging service was very helpful.
Great, you can get Best picket friendly tour.
After downloading & reviewing the trip itinerary & then making the decision to reserve, the booking process was extremely easy. I received confirmation of my booking from the tour operator within a few hours. I then reviewed the details of the booking to ensure that all the information required was correct & complete.
Customer service is very cooperative. Special thanks to Claire for answering and helping me with all my inquiries. Best
So far my experience booking with Tour radar was very good. They deliver prompt and secure service. I am happy that I have chosen them for my upcoming tour. Herman Strydom, South Africa.
Easy to use. Simple and straight forward
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,499 reviews