TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

You go online. You pick your tour. Pay and you are done. Easy
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Managed to cancel my booking and score a full refund. Bit of miscommunication but all sorted at the end. All thanks so Claire from tourradar for sorting things out for me. Would have beem wonderful experience if I could travel with my original plan which unfortunately shattered due to Covid outbreak but you never know may be next time. Till then stay safe everyone.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Quick and easy informative and cheap really good information on the tours Will book again
How would you rate our Customer Service?
TourRadar customer services are excellent, I am able to rebook my Danube River Cruise due to Coronavirus without any problems, the agents of Touradar are very polite, understanding and promptly accommodate our concern.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Great, was able to make changes and saved $
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy to book! Great experience!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Tourradar is great. They resolved my Europe Tour predicament to my satisfaction in the light of the present coronavirus catastrophe. My booking is rescheduled for late next year without a cancellation fee. I recommend tour radar for their understanding and timely assistance.
Hello Ashley,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

We have had a chance to take a look at your booking and see that you canceled your tour on March 2nd. This was before the Italian Government placed an Italy-wide lockdown in the region. Expat Explore have since changed the itinerary for this tour and it no longer enters Italy whatsoever. We will reach out to you soon to go over your tour options at this stage.

As your booking platform, our terms and conditions mirror those directly from the tour operator. At the time of cancellation, your tour was still operating as scheduled. However, as the situation changed, Expat Explore made alternative arrangements for their upcoming tour based on the new information.

We understand that this is a frustrating situation and one that continues to change based on decisions that are out of anyone's control. Saying this, we are monitoring the situation very closely and doing all we can to help travelers at this time.

Again, though your tour is currently canceled, we will be reaching out to you very shortly to go over your tour options now that the tour does not head into Italy.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
I always find it so easy booking with TourRadar and know that I am definitely getting the best price and customer services. Its so easy researching for a trip with all the tours in one site.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy booking process. For additional questions I used the online chat. The person online was very friendly and took care of my request immediately. Everything was made due to my expectation.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
My tour was cancelled by the provider possibly due to not enough people. TourRadar staff were fantastic. They emailed me daily for a couple of weeks whilst we tried to find a solution. They were incredibly proactive and responsive in trying to find a suitable tour for me, negotiating price with providers due to my disappointment. They were fantastic. A very impressive team.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
There were lots of options and easy to book.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very easy and great communication. I asked a zillion questions & everything was answered promptly. Hoping my Nile Cruise experience will be as great as my booking experience 😊
How would you rate our Customer Service?
It has been an exceptional experience. The forms are easy to complete and I have spoken to the personnel and they are experienced and knowledgeable.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I haven't gone yet but hope to
Great Company and wonderful guides. I have had 5 days tour. It has been a great experience.
Hi there,

We're happy to hear you had a wonderful time on tour! You should have also received a feedback email once the tour ended, so please feel free to leave a more detailed review there if you'd like.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
I found the booking experience very easy, however getting answers about a particular trip was a bit more challenging. I had questions about booking an optional experience with the trip and TourRadar had to communicate with the tour operator, who actually didn't answer the exact question initially. By the time the question was answered the tour I wanted was fully booked, so I thought I lost out. However the following week it reappeared on the website of both TourRadar and the tour operator, so I was able to book the trip. I loved the fact that TourRadar's price was actually $150 less than the tour operator's price. I will use TourRadar again to hopefully find good trips at reasonable prices.
How would you rate our Customer Service? Array
J'AI ÉTÉ TRÈS BIEN RÉPONDUE, QUELQUE SOIT L'HEURE DE LA JOURNÉE! ET INFORMÉE DU VOYAGE DS TOUS SES DÉTAILS...VRAIMENT APPRÉCIÉ ; - )
Hi Marie-Claude,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review.

We are extremely happy to hear that you were able to utilize our 24/7 hour service to obtain the answers to your questions.

We love assisting travelers from all around the globe.

Thank you for booking with TourRadar!

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team.
Straightforward but with one scary wait for booking confirmation!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Do not book this trip last minute!!!! I had to wait for 6 days to hear a response back if my trip was confirmed or not!!!
Hello there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

After taking a look at your booking, we can see that your tour was ‘On Request’. This means that the tour operator must partner with their local operations team to make sure that all aspects of the tour are still available. This is a normal process with popular tours or tours departing very soon.

Normally, the ‘On Request’ process takes between 3-4 days. It seems with your tour, it took just over 4 days to come back confirmed. As a booking platform, the ‘On Request’ process is out of our control. However, we were able to partner with the tour operator to check for updates daily.

We understand that you have since had to cancel your tour. Having to cancel your travel plans, of course, only adds more frustration to the situation. Again, we thank you for your feedback and please be sure to reach out to our Customer Support team who are available 24/7 to assist you with anyway.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Kimberly was very helpful in describing the tour that we picked like if it required more walking when visiting places, more scenery during the train ride. We were advised that the hotel accommodations may not have enough space for three persons so we booked an extra single to accommodate our third person. Now, that is very helpful information since we don't want to be cramped in small hotel space especially when everybody is tired for the end of the day. Thank you Kimberly
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,789 reviews