TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,589 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Very friendly and helpful
Very straightforward.
I just booked a unique tour innW Africa through Tour Radar. It is with a company I never traveled with but I am relaying on Tour Radar experience and connection
Great service
There was a problem with my tour dates. I called the help line and it was fixed within ten minutes
Booking through Tour Radar was very quick and they are helpful and answer questions right away. strongly recommend them
Very fast and helpful
It was very easy to book, and I liked the extra discount.
Ive never booked a tour before and was given Cosmos tours as a good choice. The booking was very easy, now looking forward to the trip!
Everything fine. Now I´m just waiting for the vouchers and information from Bamba.
Efficient and professional.
When I could not pay online because of a glitch on my credit card, the person who helped me was very patient and understanding. Thank you.
The experience was smooth and super easy. Thanks to the great service by Micaela I got everything answered immediately.
Navigation through the website was easy and we were able to compare different groups and different tours easily. Thanks.
Before we booked this tour I had some questions that were answered favorably in a timely manner. We are excited to have this great tour booked for this summer.
Very knowledgeable and efficient
It was my first booking with TourRadar, very, very satisfied with Customer Service. Very responsive, even with huge time difference between TourRadar, Fay Tour and myself, I always get a response back within 12 hours of inquiry.
Just booked an 8-day excursion to Mont Blanc with Tourradar. They answered all my questions promptly, detailed, excellent service.
Kaylee and Honey were both very helpful! They were knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you for always responding to my questions promptly.
We have been talking about touring Costa Rica forever. I was fortunate to find TourRadar. Their website is easy to navigate; it provides a wealth of information about various tours and available dates. Booking was simple and the confirmation and follow-up were seamless. The day after I made the booking I needed to make arrangements for lodging before and following the tour. TourRadar responded promptly. Looking forward to the tour. Stay tuned for my review.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,589 reviews