TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Great customer service. Very quick responses.
Täuschung wegen Buchungsbestätigung und vier Tage später eine Absage mit Anzahlungsrückgabe. Das Embargo der USA. besteht seit JAHREN gegenüber Cuba, ich wurde getäuscht und hätte fast einen Flug gebucht.
Hallo Winfried, Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns Ihre wertvolle Bewertung und Ihr Feedback zu Ihrer Buchung zu hinterlassen. Wir bedauern, dass Ihre Tour aufgrund staatlicher Sanktionen nicht bestätigt werden konnte. Bitte seien Sie versichert, dass Ihr Platz an der Tour weiterhin vom Reiseveranstalter gehalten wird, und wir haben uns direkt auf unserer Plattform mit Ihnen in Verbindung gesetzt, um Ihnen bei der Bestätigung Ihrer Buchung zu helfen, falls Sie sich dennoch auf dieses Abenteuer begeben möchten! Für alle anderen Fragen stehen wir Ihnen rund um die Uhr zur Verfügung. Mit freundlichen Grüße, Das TourRadar-Team
Very clear. I had instant on-line help with an actual human.
Gabriela replied to my inquires every quick and answered all my questions. Good expierence.
Easy booking my tour
Prompt response and follow-up.
Given the current global environment - I have found tour radar adaptive, honest and reliable.
no response from tour company regarding questions about the tour
Hi Paula, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your valuable feedback. We regret to see that you had encountered a slight wait time when attempting to make contact with our team, however, we are thrilled to see that you were able to secure a spot on your desired tour and that a member of both our and your operator's teams were able to be in touch to answer your questions. We remain available to you within your personal booking conversation page online for any further queries and can’t wait to get you travelling. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
Great did everything online
Two of the persons (Kassy, Joachim), i wrote with were super helpful. One other was absolutly Not helpful, she didn‘t get what i wanted. I had troubles with my creditcard they tried everything to make my booking directly. In the end somebody called me and we die it manuell. I trust the company thats why i don‘t book anything directly and they often have great Deals.
Hi Bettina, Thank you so much for your positive review! We love to hear from our loyal customers about their booking experience and have already started reviewing the feedback you have provided to see where improvements can be made. We can't wait to assist you with booking your next adventure! Happy travels The TourRadar Team
Easy to book Value for money
Great service and excellente customer service. Quirine customer representative took care of my booking issue in no time.
I've been on other tours and the information given and collected at booking was very limited. Felt the cancellation information should have been stressed, not on another page. Does not feel like the concierge service other tour operators provide but hopefully that changes from here on out.
Hi there, Thank you for getting in touch with us here at TourRadar to share your valuable feedback regarding your booking experience. A member of our team has reached out to you directly to gather more insight and to answer any further questions you may have. We will remain here before, during and after your tour for any assistance you may need, and wish you the happiest of travels on your adventure. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
I should really do this after my trip has happened, but I can relay what's happened so far. This will be my third TourRadar trip. Our 2020 trip in Spain was voluntarily cut short at our request because of things shutting down from virus shutdowns. The next one was to Portugal and I can't say anything negative about the whole experience. I had to change dates a few times due to the virus. This booking started out a little rough because I wanted to be absolutely sure what would happen if either the countries I'm visiting or the tour operator imposed a mandatory proof of vax. I sent many questions to TourRadar and to the tour operator Vacations to Go. They were all very gracious and patient with my many questions. I finally found trip insurance that included cancel for any reason. The insurance companies that TourRadar works through does NOT offer this option and I had to have it in case the vax requirements change. So, all in all, it's been a good experience.
Deciding on which tour to take was the hard part. Booking was super easy and confirmation came in minutes.
I liked the 48 hr. hold and plenty of reminders that the time was soon expiring.
I had the pleasure of speaking to three of your representatives in Toronto, Australia and Viena. They were all very helpful.
Easy, Efficient & Reservation is confirmed next day!
I called TourRadar to get more information about a tour I was interested in. The representative was so sweet and answered every question I had with joy in her voice. It's so nice to talk to happy people! We have booked a tour in Italy for October of 2022 based on the information we received. We are so excited!
Very quick, clear and easy. Great offers, too!
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,495 reviews