TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Super easy and efficient
Very easy to book
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Everything was great.....almost. I worked with Inkayni Peru Tours during the pre-booking stage. I had quite a few questions as I was booking domestic flights and needed to match days and times. When I would ask a question, they would reply, but not directly answer my question. So I would ask again. Eventually, they became impatient with me and asked me "to take a breath" I feel if they had carefully read my first emails and either answered or said they didn't know/couldn't answer, the process would have been faster and more pleasant. I was proceeding with lots of caution and just wanted the questions answered so I knew I was making good decisions
Hi Sandra,

We're happy your booking experience was great and thank you for your feedback!

TourRadar does understand the necessity of being prepared and having the correct information before placing a booking. While your tour operator was pro-active in attempting to respond to your questions, we would like to assure you that your feedback has been taken on board and will be communicated with them.

A member of our team will be in touch, should you have any additional feedback or questions. We have no doubt you'll have an amazing time on your trip and thank you for using TourRadar!

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very easy to book and the agents were quick to reply to any question I had.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking on line very fast, no problem at all
How would you rate our Customer Service?
So far the experience has been good In booking our tour The staff have been helpful with information and quick response Now to see how the tour is!!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Europe is pretty expensive compared to USA. I live in USA and the costs do add up. Traveling from West Coast to Central Europe is costing a fortune. If price of the packages were more affordable, it would make sense to book a longer duration trip to maximize the savings. Anyways, other than price, not much to whine about as of now. Will update as the date comes closer and of course, after the trip as well.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

While we can see that you received the best price at the time for your tour, prices can vary depending on many factors. Further to this, each Tour Operator, ranging from premium to budget, directly sets the pricing you see on our website. Our dedicated Customer Support team is therefore always on hand 24/7 to assist with choosing the best tour and operator for your budget!

However, operators and TourRadar do regularly hold sales. Signing up to our website to receive promotional emails, will automatically notify you when those are happening. We guarantee there is always a great deal to be found!

We will contact you directly for any further feedback about your booking experience specifically. Thank you for using TourRadar!

All the best,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy to book online, contact support person very proactive.
Quick to download brochure & all information provided. Checked a few reviews and all were of satisfaction. Very much looking forward to the tour
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking really couldn't be easier. Find, click, go.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
It was very easy to book our trip. I had a few questions because I needed more details and they have been answered quickly.
Easy, quick and responsive process of TR impressed me. Thank you.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The staff was very professional and helpful. The online process was simple and fast. Can’t wait for the trip. Thanks
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking my trip was super easy and I got a great deal.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy to navigate. I was easily able to find what I was looking for, all the details were covered.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
They were patient, friendly and answered all questions.
Schnelle, unkomplizierte Buchung
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our team with a review.

We love receiving feedback from all of the different cultures that book with TourRadar! TourRadar is happy to hear that you had a fast, uncomplicated booking experience.

We look forward to sending you on the adventure of a lifetime.

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Our trip coming up in September, will be the second trip we have booked through Tour Radar. We are very pleased when we have called to have our questions answered. Every person that we talked to were very polite, friendly and very helpful!!! Without a doubt we will book trips through Tour Radar again.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very helpful on line staff who made good suggestions and answered every question. Super impressed so far.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Prompt service & confirmation of booking. Details given of what to bring.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,789 reviews