TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,589 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Very straightforward to book.
I took a tour to Japan 7 nights, wish it had been longer. Great guide and fabulous itinerary. I just booked a Costa Rica tour for March. Can’t wait.
Booking was very straightforward and easy.
Excellent!
I had trouble booking online, but Ozzy helped me get my tour booked for my friend and I.
Easy to work with. Held promos till we were ready. Wish airline ticket procurement was as easy.
I booked four tours through to a radar and my experience has been really good!
The website was easy to use with comprehensive details of the tour so I am sure what is included and is not. Few videos to watch which is great. Airport pickup at Cusco is a nice feature of our trip. It is my first time with TourRadar.
I've used Tour Radar before and will use them again! All enquiries were dealt with efficiently and promptly, and the personal messaging service was very helpful.
Great, you can get Best picket friendly tour.
After downloading & reviewing the trip itinerary & then making the decision to reserve, the booking process was extremely easy. I received confirmation of my booking from the tour operator within a few hours. I then reviewed the details of the booking to ensure that all the information required was correct & complete.
Customer service is very cooperative. Special thanks to Claire for answering and helping me with all my inquiries. Best
So far my experience booking with Tour radar was very good. They deliver prompt and secure service. I am happy that I have chosen them for my upcoming tour. Herman Strydom, South Africa.
Easy to use. Simple and straight forward
Rufus, my phone contact has been very patient and helpfyll.
It was so easy.
Very professional
Great customer service. Very quick responses.
Very clear. I had instant on-line help with an actual human.
Gabriela replied to my inquires every quick and answered all my questions. Good expierence.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,589 reviews