TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,589 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Easy and quickly, just perfect
Very quick responding to questions and made booking easy.
Very easy to use
The process went smoothly.
Rami has done an exceptional job helping me with booking our trip to Spain.
Great communication and easy process
My trip starts in April 2022 and I cannot evaluate the whole service yet However, making the reservation process is smooth and reliable. It is a good idea to let consumers know about new/relatively unknown (at least to me) companies. I can write a better review after I finish the trip with Penguin.
Very easy. User friendly.
Tour Radar was very easy to use. I also liked the search and filter feature on their site to narrow down the tours of interest to us.
Very straightforward to book.
Just OK - Nothing really stood out
I took a tour to Japan 7 nights, wish it had been longer. Great guide and fabulous itinerary. I just booked a Costa Rica tour for March. Can’t wait.
While in Spain and Morocco, our tour with Julia Travel, did not meet our expectations. We had no travel escort/ guide on the motor coach, nor an adequate English speaking sometimes guides, while with us. The one guide was more comfortable with the Spanish tourists and I felt, that he was catering to them, while ignoring us at times with his explanation of what we were seeing. Other instances also went terribly bad, concerning my Covid test for my return to US. I did not get the results as promised and had to retest at the airport, after paying 85 Uros for 1st test, then 50.00 Uros again at the airport. This tour company did a very poor job and I will never use them again for any travel!
Booking was very straightforward and easy.
Day 1 to day 5 consists of 3 days of planned tour however day 2 is a travel day. Day 3 supposed to be a city tour in madrid organised however no arrangements made and no information provided..this package is a real bogus and our family got cheated.. no proper info and madrid sucks.. only arrangement done by the tour agent is hotel booking and a 3 hour car drive for city tour in barcelona.. thus is not a tour package and really diasappointing for the amount we paid.. despite covid we took all the risk and came with my family to spain and got cheated.. the arangement what the travel operator has done is not even a half price i have paid.. also the falsification on tour on madrid which is a real scam.. never again in tourradar and i will officially copy this message to singapore embazzy to ensure no other fellow men get scammed by tourrader and their bogus operators
Hi Suman, It is really disappointing to know you did not enjoy your tour as expected. Our Customer Relations Team is dedicated to handling any concerns regarding your tour operator and will reach out to you directly to gather more feedback. We will work with your tour operator to get you the best possible resolution. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Best regards The TourRadar Team
Michaela was amazing in helping me
Excellent!
I neglected to get trip insurance. I have tried to get the insurance several times, and am still trying. I guess if I could find my “ booking page with conversation” I should be able to press “get trip insurance”. Problem: I can’t fin such a page! I guess I will try the unusual step of calling!"………..I later called, and Rufus helped a lot. I was able to sign up for trip insurance!
I had trouble booking online, but Ozzy helped me get my tour booked for my friend and I.
Easy to work with. Held promos till we were ready. Wish airline ticket procurement was as easy.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,589 reviews