TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
We booked on a Friday afternoon and had to wait until Monday midday to find out if booking was confirmed. We had difficulty booking the trip insurance and made three calls to customer service before the issue was resolved. Customer service agents were all very kind but ultimately the last one was able to resolve the issue. We booked at the last minute as our original tour company canceled our trip at the 11th hour!
It wasn't fun....needed to TALK to someone but NEVER managed to get it done.. Never got any questions ansered..and STILL haven't...!! Made contact with someone once and they emailed back to contact someone else but I had no way to do so that I could figure out.. DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD ANY KIND OR TELEPHONE CONTACT SYSTEM OR CHAT SYSTEM PERIOD....!!
I recently booked a holiday in Italy with TourRadar and am completely satisfied with their customer service.
Tours and details are very easy to find and information is timely and accurate. My problems came when trying to pay for my tour. After 3 attempts, chat room help and speaking with an agent, nothing seemed to work. I was ready to book with another company, but the next morning i tried again with a different browser and everything worked fine. I'm happy with the tour and the eventual outcome, but the site doesn't work with Chrome. A disclaimer would be helpful. Otherwise the site was ready to navigate.
Customer service was very helpful answering my questions. Great service. We look forward to our trip.
We wanted to do this trip 2 years ago and paid for it in full then. Because of Covid, we had to cancel our trip. That trip was refunded to us in full promptly back then. And because of that experience and great service, when re-planning this trip, re-booked with TourRadar. Wonderful communication.
Clearly explained tours.
The experience was good! Recommendation: show the additional costs for single person/room earlier in the booking process.
Got a great price total information provided easy-to-use my bro is on there now
I originally had trouble making the reservation. With the help of your website was able to book the trip. We are excited to see the whole country of Iceland. Thank you!
Tour radar was very helpful in answering my questions and working with the changes I had to make so my trip to go on as planned
Very easy to book, received immediately confirmation with details.
So easy to do! I can’t wait for my Italy trip!
An excellent company for booking. Prompt & quotes in Canadian $
Overall, very friendly and helpful people. However, due to the effect that tourradar does not accept the security standards of VISA it was difficult and uncomfortable to manage the financials. I had to use the telephone to give my secret data of my visa card. Therefore, before tourradar is accepting the security standards of VISA I will not make any more bookings.
Hi Rudolf, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and for booking with TourRadar! TourRadar does fully accept payments with Visa and the 3D secure system. Unfortunately, it looks like there was a technical error between the payment provider and your financial institution in this case, which we have reported to our payment provider to look into. We are pleased our Customer Support team was still able to get you booked in for your upcoming adventure using secure practices over the phone, and we remain on hand 24/7. Have a wonderful trip! Best regards The TourRadar Team
I was searching for a tour that utilizes the locals as the guides. I was pleased to find this. I was happy with the wide variety of options and found the site easy to navigate. This is my first experience with booking my own trip with a tour and I looked at many various companies. I found this group to be reasonably priced with more variety to choose from.
Was so hesitant to click confirm even after all my research but yes so happy that I did was sent all relevant information via email so excited
This is my second experience with TourRadar. The first one was in Patagonia and I didn't know where to start in my planning. It was overwhelming. I came upon TourRadar and the choices were all there on one site and easy to compare. I like that they give a map next to each tour so you can see where it covers. My second experience was this week as I was planning a 3 week tour in Sri Lanka. It was made simple for me again. I'd been in contact with a local travel agent and I feared that his tour even existed and would they be accountable. With TourRadar I feel very secure. This is now my go-to website.
The booking experience was relatively easy. I was just a little confused about what was expected in the Embarkation field, but discovered it was freeform text so entered time when tendering began and ended.
Booking with Radar is easy and nice but once you confirmed and deposit paid you are in the hands of the local tour operator meaning all handling or further questions will be handled by other company with more restrictions and harder to make deals
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,511 reviews