TCL Solar Reviews

Read TCL Solar Reviews

enquiries@tclsolar.co.uk

E3 The Point Office Park, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how TCL Solar made you happy
Can’t praise this company enough. No high pressure sales, just honest advice and competitive prices. Simon spent time explaining everything and was very patient when I needed things explained again. The team who did the install were polite and pleasant but more importantly knew their job! Everything went without a hitch and it was up and running within 4 hours and I was producing my own electricity. They took away any mess they had created, including boxes etc and left everywhere as it was when they arrived. This was 5* service from start to finish and I am very happy to recommend TCL Solar Ltd.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Simon was aware we had seen a number of providers so didn’t try to oversell, just kept it simple explained how it works with TCL, measured up and gave a competitive quote. He was also incredibly responsive throughout, always giving me a ring within minutes of me sending through a question. The scaffolders were efficient and easy to deal with and came back to remove quickly after the install which was great. The installation team were really helpful, got the job done very quickly and explained what they had done and got the app set up for us so we could monitor generation. I could not have asked for more from the whole experience, now if they could just get those pesky clouds out of the way… Thanks team!
The service was fantastic from start to finish. Simon explained everything and kept in contact throughout. The installers were very helpful, efficient and tidy. In these days of poor service it is refreshing to see exceptional service and professionalism. What a fantastic group of people! Thank you.
We were guided towards TCL by close friends who have recently had a system installed. Everything they said about the company, the installation service and the price turned out to be as described. We were really happy with the way TCL operated, from our initial ‘no pressure’ consultation with Simon right through to delivery of our system. The scaffolders and installation team were really professional in the way they went about the works, turning up on time, and carrying out the work with minimum disruption. Cost us a fortune in tea though!😁 Post-installation follow-up has been good, and we are confident that should any problems arise in the future, we will be able to get any help we need from the TCL team. All in all, we are very happy with our solar panels, and are really looking forward to reaping the rewards over the years to come. As for the cost of our system, we couldn’t be happier!! Highly recommended!!!
Fantastic end to end service and install by TCL solar. Went with a 6.7Kw system and already reaping the benefits. Simon and the team were fantastic throughout, with courteous/considerate scaffolders and a great install team led by Liam. The install looks great and already at 11am on a sunny day in April I'm generating over 3Kw. Would highly recommended.
TCL Solar 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Amazing from the TCL Solar team. Anyone looking for solar please use TCL Solar. 1. Price was very competitive 2. Not pushy at all, unlike other companies I saw. 3. Did what they said and communicated every step of the way. 4. The installation was done in one day and the team were, polite, clean and tidy. Overall I’m extremely grateful I chose TCL Solar, they made the whole process simple and stress free.
TCL Solar have been a pleasure to deal with. Some companies tried to sell us systems over the phone but Simon came to our home in person. He took measurements and checked out access and connection points before sitting down with us to discuss our options. He gave sound advice but with no pressure or attempt to sell us more than we needed. His quote was very competitive and he was also accommodating regarding our installation date. We were kept informed of progress throughout the process. The engineers who installed the system were outstanding. They were punctual courteous, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, tidy and totally professional. They set a very high standard. We would thoroughly recommend TCL without hesitation to anyone who is considering having solar panels installed.
Very happy with the service from start to finish. No hard sell from Simon, just the facts to enable us to make our own decision. Happy with cost. Once deposit paid, seamless. Scaffolders arrived when advised, as did fitters, all of whom were friendly and professional. Tidied up after themselves, helpful and polite. Panels installed in less than one day, talked me through system and app, and here we are happily powering house with solar. Highly recommend, thanks very much.
12 months post install of 24 panels fitted front and back and 12.5Kw of battery storage I have had no problems whatsoever with the project, and have generated just over 6Mw of energy, either to be used in the house to drive the Air Source Heat Pump and other fittings or offload to the grid (for a measly 4.5ppKwH). I left it 12 months to review so I had a full year to assimilate the benefits. My total energy bill divided over 12 months averaged out at £79 p/m. Higher in winter due to the ASHP keeping us warm but next to nothing in summer. I like many others had investigated numerous solar companies to gain knowledge and real quotes - there are cowboys out there - and Simon came up with the goods not only in underpinning knowledge but non aggressive selling - in the end my decision. I am glad I decided to use TCL they operate holistically and have great service from first contact to completion. The install was carried out in 1 day by extremely professional fitters who took time to explain and demonstrate the system. I even took the opportunity to clean my gutters whilst the scaffolding was erected. Can't recommend these guys enough, and have done so verbally to others throughout the year. Best of luck in the future David and Simon, I am sure you will have no trouble in the current economic environment of growing your business exponentially through complimentary word of mouth recommendations. Thanks. Ben
TCL have been very professional and helpful throughout the process. I did a lot of research and contacted a number of companies. TCL were the only one's to come out and offer really useful advice regarding kit and regulators. Their price was very keen and felt they would do a good job. (It got better as solar is now zero rated and they passed that on). I now have 30 x 395W panels, a 8.2kWh battery and a iboost hot water tank heater. My house faces south so i have covered both roofs to get east to west coverage for a full day of power. I got such a large system because energy prices are only going in one direction and I expect to get an EV in the future. After one day I think I understand the main points and I can see 1.3kW going in on a very dull day. Overall it has been great and I have every confidence Simon and David will support me with any issues.
TCL designed and installed a solar and battery solution for our home. Everyone who was on the job were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The job was completed to schedule and we are very happy with the result. We have already recommended TCL to friends.
Great work from TCL in supply my Solar PV system. Simon and David have been great throughout and comms have been fantastic with updates and chases. Simon able to deal with any issues quickly and with great customer service. Have already passed their details on to friends and family and working with Simon around expanding the system with a battery in future.
Simon has been brilliant at keeping me updated throughout the process. From the initial site visit and quote it was clear that he is really genuine and will not try to upsell you to products that are not suitable. Cheaper than other quotes and with better quality panels giving greater output and maximising our roof space. Once the deposit was paid, the date was booked in and nothing changed. Delivery of panels was brilliant, it's rare to get a delivery driver in a shirt and tie, very nice. Scaffold up the day before, down the day after, and a really nice team. Likewise for the fitters, very professional, panels perfectly central on the roof, neat, clearly very experienced and very personable. Demonstrated the set up and the Solar iBoost system etc. No rubbish left. Just going through the set up with E-on, but Simon/David are going to complete the paper work for me to add final details to and submit. A very slick operation, and a team that are a pleasure to deal with. In fairness, had the scaffold been up for a day or two either side, it would not have mattered, you will always be told when to expect a team on site, communication is key to Simon success. They come highly recommended, and I've passed their details on to my neighbours!
So glad that this was the company we went with. They were professional throughout. Everything was done when promised and to a very high standard. Everyone we dealt with in the company was friendly and accommodating - a pleasure to deal with.
From quotation to installation TLC provided a very good service with good advice. The installers that they use all the time were very knowledgeable, professional and could not have asked for nicer people. I will highly recommend this company to anyone looking for solar installation.
Great company to deal with. Most competitive quote for top quality solar panels. Effective communication throughout the whole process. Electrical fitters Christian and Karl were very polite, clean and tidy, highly knowledgeable and experienced in this field. Thank you Simon and David. I highly recommend your company TCL solar.
Couldn't have gone smoother. Best price from numerouse quotes we had. Clear explanations of what was the best install, even reccomeding not to install a battery yet. I researched in the background and everything tied up. The other companies made it too complicated and Simon kept it straight and clear. Communication was excellent from start to finish. The install was great and boththescaffoldsrs and the PV installers we brilliant too. Nothing was too much trouble. Have already passed on thier details to friends.
Very impressed with TCL Solar. Was cautious to begin with but found Simon's suggestions to be better than his competition and the whole process of preparation, delivery and installation worked very well. Both the scaffolding team and the actual installation team worked very competently, efficiently and cleanly. Would definitely recommend.
Impeccable communication and updates, face to face assessment initially. Timely fitting and fitted in with our needs amazingly well. A friendly family service with incredible efficiency and value for money
Began thinking 🤔 of solar energy around the end of 2021. Initially I thought of just a battery system, but soon decided to look for a comprehensive package of solar and battery. After a little research, I was contacted by a handful of companies. 3 of them only gave over the phone quotes without a visit. I quickly dismissed them from my search. The first of the 2 companies that visited came with lots of shiny brochures plus lots of detail. After quoting me I said I must wait until the 2nd visit for my decision. Before the second company visit (TCL), I was phoned by the first trying to push me into a quick decision by saying “ the price of batteries where rising and the government may up the VAT from 5% to 20%. When Simon from TCL Solar visited, he was polite and not pushy. He quickly asked for my requirements and listed what I needed and quoted me there and then. I told him as Christmas was upon us I would give him my answer early January 22. After receiving the quote I decided to go ahead with the install. The goods arrived 2 days before the install as notified. The 3 lads turned up on time, introduced themselves and began the install. They also took the time to explain their work and how it would all fit. They all worked tirelessly and professionally at all times only having tea a couple of times. The were clean and tidy at all times without any damage to property. When they finished, all rubbish was taken away leaving the area clean. The system is now up and running. I can thoroughly recommend TCL Solar to anyone thinking of installing a solar system. Denis McLean Kettering.
TCL Solar is rated 4.96 based on 90 reviews