Trackiex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trackiex

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Trackiex?

Tell us how Trackiex made you happy

Telephone
"It's been a month since I purchased small gadget. Its reasonably priced gadget and I was given instructions on how to use them. It's pretty much easy to handle the device as it's water proof. Less maintenance needed. So I just have to put the tracker in my child's school bag before she gets into the school van while I could simply use my phone to keep a watch. At times I feel as mothers it's a major life saver when it comes to sending kids on school trips. I'm using still. Well done trackiex"
Are you Trackiex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I brought a gps tracker from them and now I feel happy that my child is safe while I'm at work."
Trackiex is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access