tradelucky.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend tradelucky.com

Tell us how tradelucky.com made you happy
Withdrawals are transparent and fast. They have a very trustworthy people and the level of experience is excellent. Trading platform is user friendly even beginner will easy to understand. Customer service is very polite and friendly. Highly recommended!
If you are looking for a reliable and regulated broker with fast execution and low spreads, Trade Lucky is the answer.They provided good customer support and services who can answer all your inquiries in a prompt professional manner.
When i found this trading i was randomly searching on the internet to make money. When i started my savings before was only $15,500, but since joining Trade Lucky, I have now $24,783 on my account for the span of 6years, The only thing you should have is to trust people who’s giving you opportunities. Life is a gamble and you should have the guts to be able to reach your dreams.
Long term or short-term investment doesn’t matter to them as long as you want to grow your funds, they will help you to achieve your dream. Best thing about them s that Customer service can resolve issues fast.
I have been a client of Trade Lucky for almost 5years now and I never encounter any major problems with them. As far as I remember, the only time I have an issue is with my account broker when he was late 30mins with our appointment.
Efficient account broker, good follow up procedure with wide range to choose from. As a satisfied investor, I would highly recommend Trade Lucky because they are very helpful, understanding and easy to deal with.
Very friendly and always happy to help. Henry has lot of different ways to grow my money. He offer so many opportunities and his always available to give support and advice.
Well the investment seems good with security and the staff and communications are polite and prompt. At this time I cannot comment on the payment side as I have yet to receive an interest payment.
Customer support is very impressive, they listen carefully to all my concerns and answered it promptly in a very professional way. Also they have a wide range of investment options.
I find the platform easy to use and seems to never suffer from any downtime. Probably the best trading platform out there at present
Good service. Excellent and very approachable and good outcome. Kept informing each step brilliantly
Everything about TradeLucky is great, they have many options to choose from the investment you want, good and reliable broker and the working conditions are very good as for me. Highly recommend
Excellent service. I got served without waiting or being misunderstood or having to explain it in other terms. Its really an amazing company and site overall. I would recommend it over and over
All i can say is that TradeLucky have it all, Good customer service, very knowledgeable brokers, nice platform and easy to understand, etc.
They didn't disappoint me, throughout the years I have been trading and increasing my capital with TradeLucky. The company is very good, reliable and trustworthy.
There is always help and support available. Very easy and fast withdrawals. And the best thing is you will be guided well by your account broker
Very good support and set up, excellent communication. Elias has helped me get all set up and ready to trade
TradeLucky is probably one of the only legitimate investment companies out there that consist of professional genuine forex brokers. They are perfect for anyone looking to start in the financial market
Top qualityservice with top quality people. i've been trading nearly a year following a groups and struggled, until i found TradeLucky.
Jason helped me through the process, he made sure I understood everything. He put me at ease during my investment.
tradelucky.com is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews