www.traderadiators.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.traderadiators.co.uk

Tell us how www.traderadiators.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
BAD experience with this company, very unprofessional, lack of customer support and very rude on the phone.

I would strongly suggest that you avoid this company at all costs, realistically when I say all costs you will quickly find that these are not the most competitive when it comes to the price.

Best to shop around and get the same product for a lot less with a professional company who won't make your experience a nightmare.

I managed to get the same units for 25% less than trade radiators and the communications were a dream in comparison to the blunt reaction I had with TURD radiators :-)

mark my words "you have been warned" tread wisely!

mark my words "you have been warned" tread wisely!
www.traderadiators.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews