Traffic Self Drive Reviews

Read Traffic Self Drive Reviews

01727 875047

info@trafficselfdrive.com

Tell us how Traffic Self Drive made you happy
We have used these guy's for 4 visits to UK and cant fault the service or the cars, just perfect almost new or new cars always delivered at agreed place and time will definitely use again. Thanks guy's
This was the first time I have used Traffic Self drive but what a great company that provided a service that makes the larger companies look like amateurs. Now back in New Zealand after a busy but enjoyable trip to the UK, which was made all that much better by the great service provided by Traffic Self Drive. The car was first class as was their service and ability to modify and extend the car hire period with no issues and at short notice, to suit changes in my trip itinerary. Traffic Self Drive is now my preferred car hire company and I will certainly come back to them when next looking to hire a car in the UK. A great company offering a great service at a very competitive price.
I have used Traffic Self Drive twice a year for many years on my visits from Sydney. The service has always been excellent, at a good price and with minimum fuss. The car has always been ready for collection and there is always someone there to collect the car at the airport. There has never been any question of being charged for damage I didn't cause, as is often the case with other companies. I can highly recommend this company without reservation.
I have used Traffic various times over the last few years and I have had a variety of vans of all shapes and sizes. They are always a pleasure to deal with and the vehicles have always been great. Highly recommend.
We have used Traffic Self Drive on a number of occasions and found them to be professional & courteous. Having flown half way around the world and with a young child, it is gratifying to arrive to find a representative waiting for us and to direct us through the hire process with ease and helpfulness, and the same support on returning the hired car to them. We are looking to book with them again very soon and look forward to a continued relationship of their service and commitment to our needs.
We have used Traffic Self Drive twice now and both times we have received excellent service. The pick-up at the airport is a real plus after a long journey especially when travelling with small children. Definitely recommend to family and friends.
Really great service. Pick up straight from Heathrow terminal, rep was waiting for us. Only had to walk to car park and we were at the car. Same on the return: rep to collect the car was waiting at the airport, even though I was half an hour early. So much easier than fiddling about with courtesy buses and reasonable price too
I have been using Traffic for about four years and am very appreciative of their service. The staff are friendly, efficient and helpful and make the whole process seem easy. The meet and greet and drop off at the airport save so much time and effort. Changing arrival date, departure date and even vehicle are not a problem. Thank you to all the team at Traffic St Albans.
We arrived at T5 late at night with a toddler and had to drive an hour to our destination. The last thing we needed was to have to get a bus to collect a car from somewhere outside of the terminal. Traffic Self Drive were great! We were met outside arrivals, they paid for our parking ticket, helped us to our car and very professionally talked us through the workings of the car. We were given a car seat free of charge and the service was excellent. First time we have used then and have just booked them again. So worth the money!
Been hiring a car annually now for the last couple of years and would not go elsewhere. The cost is very reasonable, and the service unrivalled. From walking through the arrivals hall at LHR with three children and baggage to be driving out of the car park in under 10 minutes is amazing. All communications are speedy and polite, the cars are fantastic, children's seats included, the meet and greet and drop off are amazing. Great service! Thank you. See you next year!
Great company ,prices , staff and communication between us
Would highly recommend Traffic Self Drive. Good service, reliable and good value. Will definitely use them again.
Thank you for your service. It was very professional. Looking forward to using them again in future.
Great service. Been using them for years now and wouldn't go to anyone else
The customer service was first class and the van was cheap.
I've been using Traffic Self Drive for over 3 years now. They always deliver the car to my doorstep the same day I book (always in a panic!), and collect when I'm done. From booking, to delivery, to return, the process is absolutely seamless with super friendly staff. Excellent service at a competitive price means that I really wouldn't want to go elsewhere!
A decade of personal service and good little cars means I never would consider another provider. Small personal services provide the icing on the cake!
My feeling is that Traffic Self Drive is the only car hire company I would use when we visit the UK. We have been using your services for about 10 years now and the service has always been so easy and professional, from the booking to being met at the airport, plus the ease of returning the car after. All those we have dealt with at collection time, Paul, Marc and Derrick, have been a credit to your organisation and we are happy to recommend your company to anyone we know who is visiting the UK. We will certainly do that on our next visit.
If you need to rent a car, these guys are quite simply the best - by far. Forget Avis, Budget and the others, you don't need them. With Traffic Self Drive you will be out of arrivals and sitting in your rental car in about 5 minutes - they will meet you, take you to your car, they pay the parking charge, get you to sign the paperwork and you drive off!! And to return the car they will have a staff member waiting for you at the drop-off zone at the terminal. It really is that simple. And cost-wise, I have always found them very reasonable. I have used them for the last ten years and never had one problem, I would never consider using anyone else.
My wife and I have used Traffic on a number of occasions now and it has always proved to be a seamless process during booking, picking up the vehicle and then it's eventual return. Staff are cooperative and friendly and no last minute alterations or changes to our schedule have ever been a problem. The price is reasonable and with the high level of service we have now become accustomed to we will not be going elsewhere for our car hire requirements in the future. We like the new website as well which is easy to navigate. Phil and Sylvia Blore - 3 Lagoon Getaways PLC
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.92 based on 143 reviews