Transcendental Meditation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation
Read Transcendental Meditation Reviews

About Transcendental Meditation:

An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

The training was very detailed and informative. The technique is easy and accessible, with no equipment required, no special environmental conditions, and no scripts to remember or focus on. Anyone can do this!
(Dallas, TX) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent all the way through. Answered my questions, worked on my technique, and left me feeling confident to continue my meditation practice in my own!
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
It was great, Thank You!!
(Naples, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
Surprisingly simple. It has been easy to fit into my schedule which includes family, business and volunteer activities.
(Bethesda, MD) - Posted 2 months ago
TM is life-changing and a practice I wish I would have discovered much earlier in life.
(Bloomington, IN) - Posted 2 months ago
It has been great for me. I had been trying to meditate on my own, and struggled to achieve 10 minutes per day. Now I am able to sit for 20 minutes, twice a day, and it seems so easy!
(Berkeley, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
Great instruction from Jesse and a wonderful addition to my spiritual practice. Thank you!!
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
Was a great life changing experience. You guys are great for our society!
(Detroit, MI) - Posted 2 months ago
My husband and I took a class in early March and our teachers did a great job. I find it relatively easy to do but if it really makes a difference in my life or not, I cannot say, yet. I did not expect fast results. So that's okay. Due to my husband's cancer diagnosis we wanted to change our lifestyle (healthier nutrition, more exercise, better sleep, less toxins etc.) and TM seems to be the perfect tool to lower stress. So, ask me again in a few weeks or months ;-)
(Rapid City, SD) - Posted 2 months ago
It helps me to feel calm 🥰
(Bethesda, MD) - Posted 2 months ago
I have been a meditator for 20 years. I was suggested to try TM early on, but was satisfied with what I was doing at the time. The more I read about TM I found myself curious about it. What I have found is TM has shifted my life. The educational classes were phenomenal and I am grateful I followed my curiosity.
(Austin, TX) - Posted 2 months ago
Amazing Don and Donna are a true blessing !! TM is life changing in every way ! Blessed and grateful to have TM in these trying times. Fondly, Sherry
(Cayuga, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
The entire experience was awesome! I appreciate the open conversations and sincerity in which questions were answered. The patience with making sure you have the technique correct and are comfortable with understanding the process as much as possible was very much appreciated.
Thank you for being!
(Atlanta, GA) - Posted 2 months ago
The instructors were very knowledgeable and passionate about teaching the technique. They made it feel effortless and natural. The process was far easier than I anticipated and I've already begun experiencing wonderful benefits. The entire experience has been amazing and I would absolutely recommend this to all of my family and friends.
(Boca Raton, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
Kathy Conner did an excellent job with my group! I am very glad to have learned the TM technique from her.
(Fairfield County, CT) - Posted 2 months ago
TM was everything I expected & a whole lot more! Thank YOU!
Lorena
(Boca Raton, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
Still having a problem by focusing too much. But when I do let go and not concentrate, all is perfection. Thank you.
(Dallas, TX) - Posted 2 months ago
I'm having a wonderful experience practicing my TM. I was taught well!
(Bergen County, NJ) - Posted 2 months ago
The technique is incredibly simple, but also very subtle. I'm quite impressed with it and happy that I learned the technique.
(The Berkshires, MA) - Posted 2 months ago
I’m 2+ mos in and went into this with no expectations … but it just seems to be a waste of time not to mention money (that I’m still paying for). I just can’t grasp the technique …never feel revived, in fact, have low energy afterwards when practiced in the afternoons. I’ve “un-recommended” to friends.
(Nashville, TN) - Posted 2 months ago