Travall Delivery Reviews

Travall have a Delivery Grade of B.

B

B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
" Bought Travall Dog Guard and rubber mats, for interior and luggage area for a VW Passat Estate. Quality and design excellent, very pleased with the ordering process and speed of delivery. No problem giving my experience a Five Star Rating. "
posted 7 months ago - David Vaughan Evans
" Fast delivery. Good service. "
posted 4 years ago - PETRI SAARI
" A fantastic service. Website easy to use and delivery on time. Our car details have been saved for our next purchase. We will definitely use them again. "
posted 4 years ago - Rachel Donaldson
" I checked the tracking with the carrier - UPS - and was promised delivery on the Friday. "
posted 4 years ago - GEORGE WILLIAM KIRBY
" Simply perfect, super fast delivery & boot mat is a perfect fit. "
posted 4 years ago - EPPIE COBURN
" Very pleased with quality and perfect fit of dog guard and also the speed of dealing with the order and delivery "
posted 4 years ago - DERRICK SQUIRES
" This is a good product, very sturdy and solid and the ordering and delivery process was efficient and speedy. The instruction for putting the item together and fixing it in the car are absolutely hopeless though and I went wrong and had to start over a couple of times. Far from taking 10-15 minutes, it took me well over an hour and I have bruises from trying to force it into place! That said, now that it is in I am very happy with it. "
posted 4 years ago - KAREN BOOTH
" Good service, quick delivery and good to speak to someone to help make sure I had the right product to match the date of my car's manufacture, before ordering on line. Thank you "
posted 4 years ago - CHRISTINE SCOTT PLUMMER
" Very Quick Delivery and great quality product! "
posted 4 years ago - sam gledhill
" Next day delivery was actually the day after ordering. Well made but expensive for what it is "
posted 4 years ago - DAVID JADIDI