Travall Refund Reviews

Travall have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Back in touch with customer service who say I can return it at my expense but if it has been opened I will not receive a full refund. "
posted 6 months ago - Sally Phyall
" Will be returning guard for refund. "
posted 4 years ago - DAVID HAMPSON
" When contacted about the non-arrival, Travall did contact UPS and did promise me a refund of postage money immediately. "
posted 4 years ago - ANNE OXBOROUGH
" We do not know what the dog gaurd is like as we have not been able to get it. The delivery has not been completed and I am now expected to take time off work, I work in London, to drive 40 miles to Thatcham and go and collect it. I wish I had never bothered. Can I have a full refund please as I am not going to be able to collect it. "
posted 4 years ago - GREGORY ELKINGTON
" Bought a Golf V estate dog rack,divider and boot mat. The general fit is very good and aesthetically it look the part. However, the paint finish on some of the attaching parts is very poor. If it wasn't for our imminent holiday I would seek a replacement/refund. "
posted 5 years ago - Maria Colleen
Travall
Write your review on
Travall

Get ready for our phone call!