TravelUp Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend TravelUp

How would you rate TravelUp ?

"I would like to say how fantastic RHYS TURNER Customer services has been throughout my experience with Travelup, friendly, courteous and professional. Thank you for all your assistance"
"Worst company I will never buy tickets from them again. I was cheated and was made to pay for baggage. Very rude customer service. Kept on hold for 2 hours."
"price is competitive.but communication bit cofusing.Booking confirmation says e-ticket will be issued 48 hours otherwise will call back me within 48 hours. But further communication I recieved after 4 weeks regarding flight has been changed.Anyway I recieved my amended e-ticket."
"I'm a little conflicted with my experience buying ticket from them. Purchasing ticket from the site was easy and very straight forward, however the next day I got an email from them saying that the return flight was not available on the date. They ask if I'm ok to return a day before. Tried to replied to their email and I kept on getting error message saying their inbox is full. Finally I called them and the customer service was a bit rude and not very helpful. Anyway in the end I sort it out, I'll have to check with the airline now to make sure the eticket is valid. They seems to have a lot of negative feedback."
TravelUp is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews