TravelUp Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TravelUp

How would you rate TravelUp ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TravelUp in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm a little conflicted with my experience buying ticket from them. Purchasing ticket from the site was easy and very straight forward, however the next day I got an email from them saying that the return flight was not available on the date. They ask if I'm ok to return a day before. Tried to replied to their email and I kept on getting error message saying their inbox is full. Finally I called them and the customer service was a bit rude and not very helpful. Anyway in the end I sort it out, I'll have to check with the airline now to make sure the eticket is valid. They seems to have a lot of negative feedback."
TravelUp is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews