Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Hello, the order came quickly and on time. I had ordered a spare part for my MTB. A screw with sleeve based on a sketch that was shown on the homepage. On the sketch it looked to me as if I had ordered all the individual parts as shown, but unfortunately only one part arrived. It wasn't really recognizable on the sketch and the enormously high price had created a different expectation in me. Now I had to order the corresponding screw again and again enormous shipping costs. Too bad. greeting Olaf
Super schnelle Lieferung alles ok
Bonjour Ma commande a été passée le 12/10 nous sommes le 25/10 et elle est toujours pas arrivée !
Thanks guys great service! Loving my Quick Neo.
They have everything.
Order placed on June 6th still not delivered or refunded. Customer service doesn't answer my mails.
site de confiance, envoie rapide et correct
Very bad customer service .... Order done and paid on August 25th. Today ( 09-23-2020) , payment is received but my order is not even dispatched. I send many mail to tritoncycle , they never answer me ! I’m very disappointed.
Ce site est un faux site. Ne commandez rien chez eux. Ce sont des escrocs.
Colis reçu 2 mois après la commande. Commande faite le 23juillet reçue le 21septembre après plusieurs mails de réclamation
All is ok. Thank you
I have a broken frame. Have been waiting for more than a week and still no reply. Frame bought on order WEB90353.
Ordered an item after trying to get hold of them to confirm it wasnt needed. Took a risk and ordered anyway. Item wasnt quite what i neede and didnt recieve an email on request for return / refund. My fault for ordering wrong item, but lack of response means i wouldnt use again.
No communication from triton, no answers on email. 3-5 days picking pfff only dream for you
Awful experience. Ordered brakes and 2 weeks after the delivery data I asked where it was, they said it was out of stock and I'd have to wait 4 weeks till It came back in stock. I waited because I had no rush but when it didn't turn up I e-mailed and was ignored. I phoned and they said it was still out of stock and I'd have to wait 2 months!!! I got a refund and tried to order some more and found their listing saying it was in stock !!!!
They only sent half of the stuff I ordered. Not answering the phone or replying emails.
My bike had a defect resulting in the rear derailleur crashing into the rear wheel. The bike frame, gears and rear wheel is severely damaged. Triton Cycles has failed to respond to inquiries regarding the issue despite several attempts to contact them with suggestions to resolve the issue. I’m left with a repair cost of 920 GBP that I believe should have been covered under warranty.
Pièce de rechange rare, presque introuvable (en rupture même chez Amazon). Prix plus que correcte, le meilleur trouvé. Commande placée le 11/8, produit envoyé le 14/8 et reçu le 21/8: par les temps que nous vivons et compte tenu l'envoi international, c'est très bien.
Not responding to email, not responding to form submission, not answering phone.
I would not place an order with Triton, I have had one response to many emails requesting confirmation my order has been despatch, I was informed one item was out of stock holding up despatch of the other items, I cancelled the item and now I am still waiting one month later with no response to any communications and still items. I will start proceedings with my credit cart for a refund. I have never had such a bad experience with any other on line store.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,052 reviews