Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Great service and Quick delivery to Norway.
Great service from speaking on the phone to placing my order to the timely delivery.
Fast delivery on frameset and well packaged. I will be back for additional builds in the future! Thanks
Honest pricing great communication and delivered when stated Great stuff
WYSIWYG. Great price, short delivery time. I contacted customer support once and they were informed and helpful. Will definitely consider them first for my next bike.
Took a little longer to deliver than estimated, but items arrived as expected. Overall, very pleased with their service.
Excellent service and super fast delivery.... 2021 Cannondale trail 8.
Order was accepted but no communication to let us know there were stock issues - the order was delivered nearly two months after being placed, and at least a month after I managed to speak to someone who confirmed i’d get one of the items the next day. Also, no reply to several emails and web requests. It’s a shame because the site sells a lot of good products.
Excellent service from Triton Cycles. Parts ordered arrived promptly and were very well packed. Delivery was by DPD. Their prices were very competitive.
bonjour, je vends le mien 150€ à emporter sur ajaccio pas de livraison voir ici https://www.leboncoin.fr/velos/1819459873.htm/
Great service at a a great price, would highly recommend.
The order I placed arrived in good time, however it’s a shame the same can’t be said for an order my partner placed at the same time for a bike frame - no contact despite repeated attempts to find out what is going on, money taken, no frame, no apology, no contact. What is going on?
So far phenomenally poor customer service - no response to emails on an item I ordered and paid over GBP500 nearly 3 months ago;- Hi Triton Cycles, Can you please let us know the status of the Burley D'Lite Single Trailer is which we ordered nearly 3 months ago?  Order Confirmation #137063 (WEB137063)  Thanks!Mark
Ordered part easily, was delivered in a couple of days. Packaged well. And part was original and well packaged. First order, we defo use again when needed. Thanks for good service..
Super speedy delivery less than 24hrs anazing
Vast & interesting range of stock. Fast & accurate delivery details. Auto refunded item that was no longer available in the original multi item order. Swift & seamless process. Excellent online shop.
Took 40+ days for my order to arrive and even then only when I threatened to start the chargeback process on Twitter did they respond to any emails. Do not use Triton Cycles.
Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Second order I've made from this site, both times they haven't actually had stock of the product to send out. First time I gave them the benefit of the doubt, second time I sent numerous emails to no avail so couldn't cancel my order and have only just received the goods 10 weeks after ordering, with no contact from Triton whatsoever to explain why my order hadn't been processed even though it was "in stock" when I made the order. Awful.
Everything arrived promptly as ordered.
great! punctual and the product is perect
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,052 reviews