Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
USELESS. Website allowed me to order and pay for a service kit for a fork, then low and behold go got an email saying they didn't have it in stock. In my experience you can't trust this company to have the parts, called them on the phone, all operators busy, then the phone hung up. Called back, left a message that I am guessing will not be answered. Don't waste your time with these people. It is not that they don't have the parts in stock, it is the fact that they said they had the parts, when they don't. Again though, USELESS.
Excellent customer service and communication. Phoned up, asked about a spare I was after, put on hold for a minute while they physically checked for me. I asked that it could be mailed straight away, he said they were really busy but he would try, received my package 20 hours later. Excellent, thank you!
Triton Cycles forgot to include an important item from my order. I paid the additional shipping costs to recieive this item and upon request for them to send me the missing item, they just issued a refund despite continuous polite interaction with the sales person. I will not be ordering from them again given their inability to accept the mistake made on their behalf and their lack of interest in correcting the issue.
Shocking experience. After weeks of broken delivery promises I had to ask my credit card comp to step in, they retrieved my £2200 thank good I paid on a credit card
Not impressed. Had to query an order that was late (There was plenty of time to tell me, almost 2 weeks) and I had to chase when it didn't arrive. They then claimed the product (wheel) was a presale, even though it wasn't described as this on the site. They then said that I would be waiting a further 2 weeks and could not even commit to that date.
Ordered two replacement axles for my bike as I'd shredded the bolt ordered them Friday the 29th Jan and it arrived Tuesday the 2nd the customer service is great I rang up to make sure they had them in stock and they were polite
I ordered a wheel from this company on boxing day, got an email stating my order had been confirmed and my delivery date was estimated between 6-1-21 and the 12-1-21, these dates past, i emailed the company on the 13th just to enquire about my order as id had no correspondence since my order confirmation. This company then sent me an automated email stating they would be in touch about my query in 3-5 days. 14 days later and still nothing, customer service is clearly a shambles. Ive ordered bike parts from different companys recently and other things from various places the have all been on time and if not, still managed to contact their customers about their order. NO EXCUSES
Composants commandé le 21 janvier 2021, reçu en France dans ma boite aux lettres le 26 janvier 2021. J'étais un peu circonspect de commander chez Triton ne connaissant pas au préalable ce site internet. Au vu de mon expérience, je ne peux que recommander ce marchand.
I ordered a brake adapter 15 days ago which was showing in stock. I've have heard no update since the confirmation email, having tried to contact Triton several times, and had no response or update. Shocking customer service. And still I have not received my order. As I work in the bike trade, I know the process involved. But I shouldn't have to leave a review just to receive and update on my order. Not acceptable.
No reactions after my order. All things where at stock, but no shipping after one week. And the worst, no response after two emails if there is a problem with one article or so. No loss at all after Brexit.
fantastic!
Great product and fast delivery in France
Good box, the rim was well protected, and with a quick sending, it was perfect! Continue like this!!
I have send email before my purchase of a frameset because of the negative reviews here. I have been ensured that my item is in stock and will be dispatched within a day. Since then a week has past and nothing happened. No email replies. I should have tried Alltricks for the same item which is a pleasure to do business with brand. Update. After numerous emails where the excuses came to an end, they still claimed to have the frame, but they refunded my purchase without my consent. This action violated my rights as a customer and it will take the legal path.
Produit compliqué à trouver et Triton cycles l’avait en stock à un tarif imbattable et une livraison depuis l’Angleterre en un temps record
Cde le 22 novembre , reçu le 04 décembre, vue le trajet et les circonstances , suite a ma Cde j'étais septique vu les critiques , j'ai envoyé 2 mails pour me rassurer , 1 réponse et 3 jours plus tard la livraison . merci
Very fast delivery
Die Lieferung erfolgte schnell und zuverlässig.
Schnelle Lieferung nach Deutschland, alles wie beschrieben.
The parts arrived today and fits perfectly. I am happy that I have found that ones in UK.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,052 reviews