Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
I was filled with excitement to be able to finally order yellow dragon fruit. My order came and everything was perfect, so perfect that I immediately ordered another box. Can’t wait to enjoy them !!!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I’m thoroughly impressed. This is nothing like the “exotic fruits” at your local grocery! Seriously, you think you had a _____, but ohhh no you have not! This fruit is the real deal! I’ve never tasted such incredible flavors! Genuine, massive and freshly picked, packed and shipped. Got my fruit boxes in 3 days or less! Incredible
5 stars all day! Customer service is fabulous and they are a small USA based woman owned company. I’m hooked!
I got my fruit and the logan was crashed I
contact the company they are sending me a whole new box these people are wonderful and the rest of the fruit was delicious please order from them wonderful wonderful people
The fruits was DELICIOUS. I love it 😀 😍 ❤ ♥ 💕
This pineapple was very good. It shipped fast and the team was very responsive.
Wonderful! Getting one for my dad for his bday!
An indulgent experience well worth the cost.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 19th October 2020
It was an indulgent experience!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Pineapple is sweet
The package arrived in perfect shape. It was very well packed and it was still cool.
I shared it with family. We all agreed it was beyond delicious, sweet, aromatic and the best damn piece if pineapple ever.
It was a treat, and hopefully prices will be more reasonable in time. I'd love to order more, but cost prohibited at this time.
But well worth the experience.
Fantastic .
Very professional and to the precise point of sending fresh good ripe fruits. Excellent service. Please buy.
Fast delivery. Fresh fruit is awesome!!!
Delivery exactly on the day we agreed!
Perfect communication!
Thank´s! :-)
It was the best soursop I've ever tasted in my life. I will definitely reorder!
The box arrived well packed. The fruit was green and ready to be ripe. A couple of days in the pantry and I started enjoying the luscious taste.
this is the second time ordering from TFB and i am pleased. fruit comes fast, fresh, and delicious. thank u
The soursop fruits look great! Very fresh and tasty 😋 Perfectly well pack also fast delivery.
I am a very happy customer
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th October 2020
I love fruit and have been into trying different tropical fruits. Tropical fruit box is just what I need. The customer service is great and I’ll definitely be ordering more fruit boxes.
Love everything about the fruits I received thank you for a fast delivery thank you guys
It was dope getting a pink pineapple and it tasted great. Super fresh when it showed up
Hi Jesse! We are glad you liked the Pink Pineapple! We work really hard to make sure our customers get the freshest fruit and the best experience! Thanks for the awesome review and let us know what we need to do to get 5 stars next time. As a small business, every star makes a huge difference!
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 739 reviews