Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
The soursop fruits look great! Very fresh and tasty 😋 Perfectly well pack also fast delivery.
I am a very happy customer
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th October 2020
I love fruit and have been into trying different tropical fruits. Tropical fruit box is just what I need. The customer service is great and I’ll definitely be ordering more fruit boxes.
Love everything about the fruits I received thank you for a fast delivery thank you guys
It was dope getting a pink pineapple and it tasted great. Super fresh when it showed up
Hi Jesse! We are glad you liked the Pink Pineapple! We work really hard to make sure our customers get the freshest fruit and the best experience! Thanks for the awesome review and let us know what we need to do to get 5 stars next time. As a small business, every star makes a huge difference!
Happy with the box of fruits and to the company. It was my first order and was hesitated at first but then after waiting for just a week I have gotten my box of Guanabana. They are well packed and paper wrapped each all fresh! I'm now looking for another order soon.... Definitely recommendable!
I just received my second box of Guanabana and they are all beautiful and perfect! You guys are the best!🤗❤️ I cannot thank you enough.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Loved everything but the price. It was worth the experience. My favorite is the Red Flesh Passion Fruit, which I plan to buy more of in the future. Thank you.
I love my tropical fruit! It came in early as said and was very fresh,
Everything was great except for the green coconut it had no juice but everything else was great! I will definitely order again
My order for 13 lbs of Soursop was filled in a timely fashion. I received 6 fruits, meticulously packed, and in excellent condition.
Sweet and lovely taste. Sometimes the fruit can be a bit tart and or tasteless. These were the opposite
ORIGINAL ORDER DIDI NOT WENT THROUGH. I TRIED MUTIPLE ORDER EMAIL THEN WENT THROUGH.
Amazing. Excellent quality, great customer service!
Always enjoy my orders of fruits...I have ordered from several other Tropical fruit websites and they are legit the best around ....Its worth every penny and more!!!!
I ordered a box of Longon (Dragon's Eye) and have no regrets with what I paid and received. The fruit was fresh, sweet and juicy. I look forward to receiving my next order and anticipate it will be just as good as the first one.
Excellent!!! Fresh and delicious mangos. Thank you! We will definitely be ordering again.
Great costumer service the fruit were very good and delicious I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family
And definitely I will order more in the future
Special thanks to Monica for her professionalism and patience
Stephanie gal
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 14th October 2020
They don’t look as good it’s looking in the picture it’s very sour
Hi Celeste, We are sorry to hear you were disappointed in the taste of the pink guava! We hadn't heard from you but are reaching out to make it right! Thanks for supporting our small business.
Durian sure is one hell of a fruit. Came in fast and in great shape.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Tropical Fruit Box is the closest quality fruit that I’ve come accross to the Island where I was born. I love receiving my box. Natural fruit and I love their regrow concept. It makes my heart happy!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 13th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 13th October 2020
That presentation looks delicious! Thanks for supporting our small business. ENJOY!
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 743 reviews