Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
Fruit came in a great package and they were a good size. I would like to know if I can ripen them more? Overall, good service and I will continue to buy from your Company
Guys I have to tell you how unbelievably happy I am with the Guanabanas I received. They are sooo delicious and sweet. My kids make fun of me because they catch me checking on them and pampering them lol🤣 They are perfect and you have exceeded my expectations. I haven't had a Guanabana in over 31 years. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Thanks for following through on my request regarding the delivery of the box.
The soursop shipment was excellent! Thank you too for the suggestion on how to freeze the fruit - I have been enjoying the frozen fruit in my smoothies!
Still waiting on the other fruit boxes
Tropical Fruit Box are the best! My tropical fruit savior when I needed them most🥰
The fruits are yummy. Excellent customer service as well.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 10th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Loos delicious. ENJOY and thanks so much for working with us to get everything to you
These mangoes were not up to par. We go thru 12-15 mangoes a week and are always looking for new sources. They were big and looked nice but the fruit was stringy and had a rough texture to it. The mangoes also had no shelf life as after 3 days there were already large brown spots appearing that went through the fruit to the seed. I would only order again if I could not get from another supplier.
Ship it when the fruit isn't ripe yet
Fruits came in good condition, wasn’t fully ripe and in good packaging. The soursop are delicious and would love to order again.
I just recieve my order and I am very satisfied . My order is just what I wanted . Thank you .
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 7th October 2020
I ordered a box of "Maru Chocolate Persimmon Box" but what I don't think that what I received is the chocolate persimmons. I tried them before and the difference is huge. There is nothing "chocolate" about these persimmons. They are supposed to be very dark inside - and they are just plain orange! The taste is pretty ordinary, too.
So I ended up with a box of regular persimmons. They are edible, that is all I can tell. But definitely should not cost $109.
Hi Julia, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed, We are reaching out to you via email so we can make it right for you. Thanks for your feedback and supporting our small business!
The delivery process was too long and I received them rotted.
Please see pictures.
I picked it up from a UPS BOX.
Hi Rigobert,
Thanks for reaching out. I looked into your order and although we sent it Next Day Air it did not arrive to you for about 6 days after! UPS does not notify us of these delays as they are beyond our control, however we certainly always make it right for our customers. Looking forward to hearing back from you and sending out the replacement box!
The durian we received was amazing, despite being after season. It was packaged with care and an icepack!
I will start off by saying I dearly love the mangoes I got in the past. My latest order was red bananas, let's just say yummy and they came in great condition!
It is amazing that I can enjoy fresh Longan in California. I moved to USA from Hong Kong since 2011, this is the first year I am enjoying fresh Longan. I have been purchasing one box every one or two weeks for last a few weeks. They do excellent job, they overnight delivery for me now.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Tropical fruit box is AWESOME!! I ordered avocados and the UPS guy delivered them to the wrong address. I called the company and they sent a new package in 2 days. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who wants tropical fruit from the U.S.. They get a grade A++ from me!!
This was my first order from Tropical Fruit Box and it certainly will not be my last. The order was quickly processed, and I received correspondence the entire time to track my order. The fruit arrived only a few days after placing the order, and was in impeccable shape (boxed with care, with the addition of a freeze pack to keep things cool). Everyone that I have spoken with at this company has been nothing but profession, courteous, and efficient. Overall great experience.
Everyone was very helpful in placing an order as a gift to friends and family. The produce arrived on time and fresh.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 6th October 2020
It was fast and the product arrived in great condition. It is a bit on the pricey side but it was worth it!
The fruit was fabulous. Big, luscious, out of the box some are ready to eat. Only if that tree was in my backyard could Tropical Fruit box be topped.
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 739 reviews