Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
I love fruit and have been into trying different tropical fruits. Tropical fruit box is just what I need. The customer service is great and I’ll definitely be ordering more fruit boxes.
I ordered a box of "Maru Chocolate Persimmon Box" but what I don't think that what I received is the chocolate persimmons. I tried them before and the difference is huge. There is nothing "chocolate" about these persimmons. They are supposed to be very dark inside - and they are just plain orange! The taste is pretty ordinary, too.
So I ended up with a box of regular persimmons. They are edible, that is all I can tell. But definitely should not cost $109.
Hi Julia, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed, We are reaching out to you via email so we can make it right for you. Thanks for your feedback and supporting our small business!
The delivery process was too long and I received them rotted.
Please see pictures.
I picked it up from a UPS BOX.
Hi Rigobert,
Thanks for reaching out. I looked into your order and although we sent it Next Day Air it did not arrive to you for about 6 days after! UPS does not notify us of these delays as they are beyond our control, however we certainly always make it right for our customers. Looking forward to hearing back from you and sending out the replacement box!
My fruit were delishes and fresh well worth it. I highly recomend tropical fruit box.
Amazing!!! I ordered a Tropical fruit box and I received it within the promised time. Even though the fruits were well packaged but, due to extreme heat and pressure some were damaged. I reached out and Alexandra from the team made it right. Everyone I communicated with was super friendly and helpful.This was my first time ordering from this company and I am already spreading the word because I am impressed with the service, quality and quantity. Me and my family are a big fruit lover and I know I want to order more from here. :)
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Thanks for the kind words Umme! We are so happy you are loving your box and allowed us to make it right! ENJOY, we can't wait to get the next one to you!
Great experience dealing with Tropical Fruit Box. I had a minor issue with my order and the Tropical Fruit Box Team went above and beyond to fix the issue and make it right! I look forward to continuing our exotic fruit purchases them.
I am addicted to limoncillos/quenepas, but have had a very hard time finding a reliable supplier in the US. I am so glad I found Tropical Fruit Box! The fruit arrives fresh, well packed, and within two days of my order, and it's delicious. The one time I had a concern about the taste, they sent me a replacement box for free and the customer service was incredible. I've now ordered two more boxes, and will continue purchasing from them in the future. Highly recommend!
Fruits are very sweet and they maintain the freshness if you received fruits that is no good they will replace it with a good one just email them the picture showing what is the problem
with the fruit. Fast shipping sealed very well. We will not be missing fruit from our country as we can buy it here fresh not frozen. 👍🏻
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 16th August 2020
Luscious glowing orbs of sweet delectation! That was my order of Longan fruit and lychees, and it’s no exaggeration.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Order came within 2 days: happy
Fruits are nice & big. But i gave 4 star because the couple of soursops turned out purple inside, not white like others so i threw them out forgetting TK take a picture!
Generally fruits are delivered in good condition. Some were too ripe that become mushy That turns off your excitement to eat.
Recommend to examine closely the fruits condition prior to delivery . Thank you .
Good, when you going to sent relace?
I recently ordered some Mamey Sapote from Tropical Fruit Box. I live in San Diego California, My order was placed on Sunday night and Tuesday morning I had my delivery on my doorstep. I have to admit I was skeptical at the purchase being this my first time. I was completely happy and satisfied with my delivery. I ordered two boxes and they were delivered with one box perfectly ripe and ready for consumption while the other box was about 7 days before fully ripe. Giving me enough time to enjoy them for weeks. The product was fresh, creamy, and joyfully sweet. I will definitely be ordering from them again and I would recommend Tropical Fruit Box to all my friends and Family. If you have any questions or doubts call then or email them their customer services is top notch. Have fun trying new fruits and be adventurous.
Order received in timely manner. There were only 2 pieces of bad fruit in the whole box of 5 lbs of mangosteens. Was very happy with my purchase and enjoyed every mouthful.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Received my box very quick. Everything was better than I expected. I will definitely purchase from them again!
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed :)
The plums as we call it in Trinidad , came within a week ! It was super fast and fruit was not even spoilt . Was huge plums too . Everyone wanted it that I know . It’s so hard to find or get up here you usually need to get it in the Caribbean .
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Very yummy fruits... love it!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 4th June 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 4th June 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 743 reviews