Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Very quick and personal service. I received my order very quickly after placing it.
Ordered Ojbro Vantfabrik socks and gloves. Love them. Quick delivery
Easy to shop website, great little finds, fast and efficient service
Great item. Beautiful quality. Fast delivery. Definitely be using again
Great products, good quality and fast service.
My order arrived within a few days and I'm very pleased with my purchase
I had been looking for Fket's Garden Handwash as I had been given a large bottle last Christmas and had run out. I then found that I could find it on the Trouva Site and had superb service - I would recommend both the product and Hortus, the boutique, to anyone!
Trouva 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Got the black grooved vase and it is beautiful. So well packaged and arrived quickly
Delivery was quick and hassle free. Product was as stated and would happily recommend to others.
delighted with my item and delighted with the method of delivery and service.
Really easy to navigate website and love that it’s a platform for independent businesses!
I love my tray it’s well worth the money, excellent delivery and good packaging.
Excellent shopping experience - really pleased with my purchase.
Excellent Service. Super fast delivery. I love all my items- thank you
We are first time buyers and are delighted with the service we received. From placing the order to receiving it ( within a few days) we were kept informed. But what makes this company way above all others we have used, is the personal note they included in the packaging. Thank you Trouva, we certainly will be ordering from you again.
Really happy with my beautiful placemats. Thank you! x
Lovely product quickly delivered
Really good and fast Service, just what I wanted for a 30th birthday present!! Thanks you x
Really good service, fast delivery and I love my decanter - bought it to match the giraffe which was a gift
Trouva 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Great service. Brilliant range of independent shops.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,547 reviews