Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Absolutely wose company to buy any thing from I still yet hav not received my parcel costumer care wasn’t help fuk at all wen rang up about it either
measure cup has not arrived
I’m still awaiting a refund on an out of stock item from over a week ago
Items were delivered very quickly but damaged. Still waiting for Trouva to find out if there is a replacement for the damages. Haven't heard back from them. Disappointing first experience.
I liked the look of the scarves on line but sadly didn’t like the colour of the pink border which looked more orange than pink so sadly returned both as l had ordered 2 - one for me and one for a friend as a Christmas stocking filler
No return label in parcel
Costly to return recorded delivery
so no unliking to buy from you again
Still haven't received my order. The delivery company used were useless to track package with. Have never dealt with anything like this.
Paid extra to have order in time for a special occasion. Despite there being a cushion of several days it still did not arrive.
Extremely disappointed!
Very poor. They sent me the wrong item and took ages to rectify. Get the feeling their customer care team are over worked. Had to contact the boutique myself to chase order.
No delivery after 6 days...no tracking
Order 4890960

Trouva has no clue has to where my order is, 10 after ordering my item. I am sure they will find some sort of excuse to explain the reason why it took so long to get delivered at some point in time. They come across as yet another company happy to take your money, then send you tonnes of emails afterward. I have had some communication via email, but only because I complained about the poor quality service I didn't receive. I am very disappointed and would not recommend it to anyone. A copy of this note will be soon used on social media and various review sites.
Havnt even received my order ordered it over a week ago
Placed my order, paid my money and then a week later saw a refund in my account - didn’t have the item! Either take an order or don’t- but don’t take someone’s money and then search for the item.
I still haven’t received my order!!!!
I’m very disappointed that I order an item and was advised online there was at least Two in stock.i was contacted to adviced it was not in stock please ensure that the information on the website is updated to avoid disappointment
I have not yet received my package from Trouva and therefore can't leave a review about the product! - delivery stated 2-3 days but I am yet to receive the package. I would like more communication from Trouva in order to locate the whereabouts of my parcel!
I ordered a jacket. After completing my order, I realised the shop was only a few miles away from my house - nobodies fault, just the way it goes. I selected express delivery (£5.99) as I wanted the item promptly (this is where the store being physically close gets annoying). Five days later it still hadn’t arrived which meant I’d already left for the holiday I wanted the jacket for. Out of interest, I checked at the actual store and they had the jacket, (in more sizes and colours than advertised) at a cheaper price than I’d ordered it for! All a bit convoluted really.
The item I ordered never arrived
After having my order accepted you then contact me to say the item is out of stock and you will process a refund. Web site should be up to date. Not good when using Trouva for first time.
I will not be buying anything from this company ever again because they cannot come up with simple answer to my problem
Not happy. I spent hundreds of pounds on two ceramic ornaments. When I track my package it says the consignment has been signed for - I did indeed sign for a parcel - but there was only one ornament in the parcel!!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,521 reviews