Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Unusual and stylish vase that looked even better is size and quality then it arrived. It was a unique gift for a friend who was delighted. Well packaged too.
Good service, great wine glasses, lovely blue glass.
Easy ordering and quick delivery *****
Beautiful products snd swift delivery. Great Company
Excellent personal service! From the moment my order was placed I was emailed and kept up to date with whole process. Delivery was actually before it was due! On the whole I couldn’t be happier and will definitely be not only shopping here again but recommending it to family and friends.
I was able to find the Studio Noos bag I really wanted 🖤
Trouva 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Beautifully curated collections of homeware. I bought 3 tealight/candle holders from 3 different shops. The prices are good and they arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition. Communication about deliveries etc was very helpful.
I'm delighted with my purchase of decorative quails eggs - they arrived promptly and well packaged, none had been broken in transit. They are extremely pretty and make perfect finishing touch for my Easter flower arrangement.
Fast delivery - well Packaged. No problems at all. Very pleased with marble chopping board.
Delivery was fast well packed have not used it yet but I am expecting it to work well it seems to be a good product
Very happy with boots purchased through Trouva. Excellent price & great to support small independent shop. Thanks.
A fantastic range of products/gifts, all of excellent quality and received a couple of days after ordering, I shall use again
Delivery time excellent and items were packed very well-very pleased with my purchase-highly recommended.
The globe lights I ordered are beautiful, lovely quality and came really fast, definitely recommend!
Excellent service and beautifully wrapped items . Would be very happy to shop via Trouva again
Hi Guys A big thank you for my new egg cups they are a really lovely piece of kit and go great with my colour scheme at home! On a small but massive touch your personalised note hand written of a thank you for the purchase was received with full thanks and a nice smile!!!
Lovely jeans , fitted perfectly , nice and soft ! Beautifully packaged with a very sweet note inside .. very tasteful indeed x Would buy again x
Excellent products
The item came as described and in perfect order so very pleased with it very well packed too Mr Hand
Trouva 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Order arrived promptly and was as advertised. Great service
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,550 reviews