Plexaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plexaderm
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

reinventing50s
chicover50
moreturquoise
More Photos & Videos
A great temporary fix for my undereye bags. Very handy to have on hand
Hi Laura, Thank you for your 5-star Plexaderm review!
I’ve been using plexaderm for a year under my eyes. It really helps to give a smoother youthful look. The new container is much improved & lasts longer & I use just need to use a very small amount.
Hi Helen, Thank you for being a valued customer and for sharing your 5-star Plexaderm review.
Right after I had my cataracts removed huge discolored and bags appeared under my eyes so when I waited several weeks with no change, I tried Plexaderm and it works and the swelling or bags goes down for several hours so I am planning to continue its use.
Hi Rebecca, We are very excited to hear how effective Plexaderm is on your under-eye bags!
I was amazed at the youthful appearance after using Plexaderm..
Hi Linda, We are very excited to hear that you are amazed with Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing!
Great product works very well but be aware that sometimes when it dries it leaves white residue - this can be wiped away with a wash cloth. Really does reduce bags under the eyes
Hi Monica, We love hearing about your Plexaderm results! We recommend adjusting to a smaller sized application. The visual residue is a result of applying too much product.
Great product
Hi Moreno, Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your 5-star Plexaderm review!
I have been using this product for the past 3 years. Glad to see the container change, the syrine type always seemed yo leave in the vial which you could not get to! But seems there is not as much product in the new container. And does not seem to be as effective (product)
Hi Karen, Thank you for your feedback. With proper application, results last up to 10 hours. The dispenser has changed, however, the amount of product has not. Please let us know if you need any assistance or if you have any questions. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
the improvements in the applicator, have made all the difference in utilizing this amazing product. My husband and I love it!
Hi Mary, We are very happy to hear how effective Plexaderm is for you and your husband. Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your review.
Use your product every day--it works!
Hi Mike, We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
This solution is perfect
Hi Rita, Thank you for your 5-star Plexaderm review!
I am very satisfied with the product and the service with Plexaderm
Hi Brenda, We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
Plexaderm is a problem solver! Truly works! This product is No Joke! At first was a bit skeptical. Very happy with my purchase and Now use it regularly.
Hi Patricia, Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer!
Plexaderm is a great product only wished it lasted a few more hours longer, also getting it sooner would be nice!!
Hi Geno, Thank you for your feedback. With proper application, results last up to 10 hours. Please let us know if you need any assistance or if you have any questions.

I have used Plexaderm for a few months. It really does make a difference - I don't have bags under my eyes, which makes me look tired and old.
Hi Jo Anne, Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer and sharing your 5 star review!
PLEXADERM IS TRULY A MIRACLE WORKER - I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR TWO YEARS AND APPLY PLEXADERM EVERY MORNING AS PART OF MY DAILY SKIN CARE - IT NEVERS CEASES TO AMAZE HOW QUICKLY AND FLAWLESSLY IT CORRECTS UNDER EYE SAGGING - JUST A SMALL AMOUNT UNDER EACH EYE AND WITHIN MINUTES THE "BAGS" DISAPPEAR - TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT
Hi Jerry, Thank you for being a valued and loyal Plexaderm customer!
Never been more satisfied my skin is looking great
Hi Elizabeth. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
I rarely write but this product is remarkable. It actually works. It makes me feel good about myself. I can’t do without it.
Hi Claudia. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer and sharing your 5 star review.
The best thing ever
Hi Felix. We are excited to hear that you find Plexaderm to be the best thing ever!
Love it. My husband has a bag under his eye that goes a little further. This shrinks it down. He is very happy
Hi Catherine. We are happy to hear that you and your husband are loving Plexaderm
It works immediately! I use it under my eyes & it takes away all the wrinkles!!!! I love it!
Hi Jackie. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm is effective on your under eye wrinkles!
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,157 reviews