Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"I absolutely love this product, it really does work! everyone should try it, and you would think why haven't I tried this before. be amazed!!"
"IT WORKS, IT REALLY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried so many things with no results. This stuff is great. Thanks Plexaderm"
"Product really works. I wish it were a little more sheer. It leaves a slight milky film."
"The bags nder my eyeswere getting so bad I was embarrassed to even be seen. I tried all different products to reduce them and nothing worked! Make-up could do nothing to hide them. After trying everything else with no luck I saw an ad for plexaderm and thought I'd give it a try. I couldn't believe the results! My bags literally disappeared in 10 minutes! Love this product and have been using it ever since. Makes me look 20 years younger! I want to try ALL of the plexaderm products as I am a true believer in this company! Thank you PLEXADERM!"
"I love this cream it give instant results.... Love it..."
Hi Shirley. We love hearing about your Plexaderm results!
"This is truly the best product out there.. I love it so much..i would not ever change it....it is a miracle in a bottle...love y'all and thank you for being so wonderful!!!!"
Hi Monique. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer!
"Product works but too expensive for my budget. Can you drop 30 dollars when ordering 3"
Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check your email for special promotions. We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a valued customer.
"I was presently surprised..the cream worked after having a cry. Put it on, saw myself 10 minutes layer & was very happy with it!"
Hi Linda. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results.
"I love this product. I have been using it for at least a year and plan on continuing! I tried a couple other (cheaper) products that claim to do the same, BUT CHEAP results! LOL. I highly recommend you at least give it a try. JK"
"My mom LOVES it and she is 91 years old. I have ordered this since last year... Good product. You should come out with a complete skin care line. Thanks :)"
Hi Linda. We are happy to hear that you and your mom love Plexaderm. Please visit https://www.sheerscience.com/plexaderm/ to see all Plexaderm Skincare products.
"I have been using this for at least a year and I even went so far as to try another product that ran similar ads BUT came running back as the other brand didn't even make a dent in the bags under my eyes like Plexaderm….lifer!!!"
Hi Lisa. Thank you for being a loyal Plexaderm customer.
"This product is great. It worked the first time I used it and it just keeps getting better. Carol from Florida"
Hi Carol. We are so happy to hear that you are having great results with Plexaderm.
"I have used Plexaderm for a few months and really like the product. I want to always have some on hand for whenever I want to use it."
Hi Sherry. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer.
"Stuff works, Im noticing a better face"
Hi Perry. We are happy to hear that you see a difference with Plexaderm.
"I use it everyday as it works well and makes me feel good and look younger"
Hi Elaine. We are very happy to hear that Plexaderm is part of your daily skin routine.
"Takes a while to get results"
Hi Pat. With proper application, results are visible within 10 minutes. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"i really like the product but the container that you use needs improvement. The pump does not always work."
Hi Carla. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty with your dispenser. Please reach out to our customer care team if you need any further assistance. They are available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com
"My friends often ask what I think of Plexaderm. I reply simply that I'm working on my 3rd bottle and still have an unopened tube of Derm Exclusive in my cabinet. Plexaderm is without equal, the "real stuff". It works even better than advertised. After an application my wife tells me I look 20 years younger (her age), so she loves it too!"
Hi William. Thank you for being a loyal Plexaderm customer. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your results.
"This product does what it says it will do. My puffy and wrinkled eyes become very smooth. I have had several people ask me if I have had work done on my face. I tell them it is Plexaderm. Thank you for an excellent product and not requiring automatic refills. I like to order when I need a refill."
Hi Sheila. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm story!
"I have been using Plexaderm for the past several months and it works beautifully. I don't go out of the house without using it to eliminate baggy under eyes."
Plexaderm is rated 4.68 based on 1,128 reviews