Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
I love the results. I do prefer the pump bottle over the little hard to open squares.
Hello Carolyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We a happy to know that you love the results from Plexaderm!
fivee five it is wonderful love it 1
Hello Patricia, We are happy to know that you love Plexaderm!
This is the second time I have purchased Plexaderm. The first time it worked perfectly, wrinkles, fine lines magically disappeared. I loved it. Purchased Plexaderm a few months ago and it just didn't agree with my skin. My skin got very dry and I wondered why my skin refused to accept Plexaderm this time. Just to be on the safe side, I don't think I will try purchasing Plexaderm at this time. I know there are many persons that are very pleased with Plexaderm, so just keep up the good work.
Hello Audrey, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We appreciate all the kind words!
I have not been able to use the Plexaderm because there is something wrong with the pump, and I cannot get anything to come out no matter how much I try.
Hello June, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, we will be having a team member reach out to assist you with this issue.
Had bags under eyes and tried Plexaderm. It does as advertised. They say pea size- I go as small as possible as material does dry and harden. If if “flakes or scales, my eyes burn. Haven’t tried any other product. Bought the pump dispenser and had problems dispersing.
Hello George, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be having a team member reach out to assist you with this issue.
I've used Plexaderm for a few months and find the product to work well. My problem is the amount of product you get for the price. A clear see through container would also be nice to be able to see when the tiny amount inside is low!
Hello Audrey, thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. Please always keep an eye out for any future specials.
It is a good product, but with some flaws. The product leaves a whiteish film and others have noticed it. I continue to use it because I have not found anything better. Royce 202486160
Hello Royce, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and bring this to our attention. It sounds like you may be using too much Plexaderm for the targeted area. We would recommend using less per application.
Product is everything as advertized !
Hi Richard, We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying Plexaderm!
My first order worked when I bought 1 bottle. My second order of 3 bottles didn't work. I feel dissatisfied and taken advantage of.
Hello Christine, We are sorry for this not-amazing experience. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will be having a team member reach out to you personally via phone to correct this issue.
Applause and Accolades for taking the time to inquire about my recent Plexaderm delivery. I am extremely elated with the results,after each use! Have a delightful day, and smile at yourself when you pass the next mirror. Sincerely, J.K. Stokes, Jr.
Hi James, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well-lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself at reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with, "I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
This product didnt work for me at all. It may be my skin type I'm not sure. However I will not be purchasing anymore. Thank you for the trial. God bless
Hello Michele, thank you so much for trying Plexaderm and taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry you did not receive the results you were looking for.
I am not using the plexiderm. I find it hard to believe that any skin product marketed as saving, repairng, improving your skin doesn't have a sum screen in it. When I was finally able to read the small print telling me that plexiderm made my skin more sensitive to the sking, I tried it with putting my sunscreen on top but I don't like the feeling of stuff on my skin. One layer of lotions, etc, I will put up with but not two. Thereforee, I do not want any more sent and would like information as how to return the products, etc. I haven't communicated with the company as I have been involved in many medical tests, which hopefully are now complete.
Hello Dean, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with Plexaderm. We are going to have a team member reach out to you directly via phone to assist you with returning the product.
I use it under my eyes to get rid of the bags. It works terrific.
Hello Evelyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Plexaderm!
I am happy with the product
Hi Sheryl, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to know you are happy with Plexaderm.
I love the way it works but it doesn't look good with my foundation make up.
Hi Constance, We are happy to hear that you love the product. If you are using a makeup please be sure to make sure it is water-based.
It is a very good product. I do not use it everyday, only when I go out. I am a care giver for my husband so my away time is very limited. Truly a good product.
Hello Kathleen, Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review. We are very happy to hear that you love Plexaderm!
I love Plexiderm! It's really been a game changer for my eyes. I saw great results from day #1. I recommend Plexiderm to all who struggle with dark circles, puffy skin under your eyes, and wrinkles.
Hi Margaret, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We are thrilled to know you love Plexaderm!
I use this product every day and it's a great product. I usually purchase at least 3 to 4 capsules each time. The last time I made an order one capsule was empty. no product whatsoever, I was going to call but I don't have time to convince your marketing person that I received an empty capsul. so I didn't bother. Thanks.
Hello Donald, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and bring this to our attention. A customer care representative will be contacting you with the number we have on file so that we can resolve any potential issues.
I am 64 years old and have very dark circles under my eyes. I am so thankful for Plexiderm because it removes the circles and makes me look so much younger!
Hi Julie, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
The only thing that works!!
Hi Deb, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to know that you are enjoying Plexaderm!
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews