Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

Telephone
"I love this stuff. Being 66 years old, I wish I could bathe in it."
Hi Judith. We are so happy that you are pleased with your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"I have been using plexaderm for about 3months. Tried several products nothing works like plexderm. I put a little under each eye and in a few minutes bag disappears."
Hi Patricia. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm helps with your under eye bags.
"Plexaderm is my, "Magical Fountain Of Youth Creme!" I've tried many other creme's, roll on's, etc. I even put them in the refrigerator as some companies had said to. N-O-N-E worked hardly at all. Until I tried Plexaderm! I am on a limited budget, yet I realized I was buying things that didn't work. So I gave Plexaderm a try. My bags disappeared..gone...vanished! Just like magic. Just like the infomercials said and showed. I'm an unbelievably very skeptical person. Not with Plexaderm! Believe it everyone! It WORKS!"
"This makes my complexion look poreless to where I don"t where makeup anymore!"
"I love this product, always takes away the bags and wrinkle's under my eye's. In 5 minutes or less. I have mine on auto ship, so I don't run out."
"I inherited under eye "bags" Plexaderm diminishes them, but leaves a dried white residue CanR & D minimize that residue--Thanks."
Thank you for your review. Residue is an indicator that you have applied too much product. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Easily dab away any excess with a damp cloth. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"I love Plexaderm because it firms around the eyes mouth and cheeks, I don't mind being older I just don't want to look it even at 75 and i will re-order again and again. CMP"
"The plexaderm is the BEST...totally helps to reduce the bags under my eyes. Referred your product to two of my friends...they love it!!! Thank you...Pat Ward"
"The new advanced rapid reduction serum goes on smoother and easily spreads over target areas. It takes my under eye bags away!"
"I particularly like the serum- makes a big difference!"
"I have been disappointed with the plexaderm serum. It is not as effective as the plexaderm cream in reducing under eye puffiness."
Hi Ronnie. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment. Results with our new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum have been shown to last up to 10 hours. For the best results make sure you’re applying the product to clean dry skin and are carefully following the application instructions. Please contact our customer care team for further assistance with your application and results. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. Your satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I have been using Plexaderm for several months and am tremendously happy with the results. My under eye bags seem to disappear which brightens my face and helps me look years younger. It lasts most of the day. I have recommended to my friends who have the same under eye problems."
"My husband & I both use Plexaderm. Using it under our eyes to take wrinkles & puffiness away has given us back our youth. Our overall attitude with our appearance has changed, we are more confident. What a positive difference it has made in both our lives. Thank you Plexaderm."
"The new serum is absolutely superior to the original serum. The instructions were good, except the application instructions were not so helpful. In the original serum instructions the application instructions said to use half the size of a pea. Obviously there are many different sizes of peas and they didn't say whether that was for one or both eyes. The new serum instructions left out the pea, but still did not specify whether the amount suggested was for one or both eyes. On another note, while the first application worked well, except for maybe my uneven stroke of the product, but touchup application of the missed areas, using the same thin layer, produced a milky crackled layer. Now whether I may not have understood the application it did not address that issue. I think you have a really good product but the writers need to step it up. Thank you!"
"I was surprised but this Plexaderm does work and I have purchased this product and will continue to"
"The new version Plexaderm is a tremendous improvement! No white residue and much better performance."
"IT WORKS SOME TIMES BETTER THAN OTHERS. i WILL TRY FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS."
"I love this product I'm far from rich but I will sacrifice what ever I have to keep my monthly order coming in thank this product is like a youth serum Sincerely La Toya Wooldridge"
"Works very well. Wrinkles disappear Lasts about 8 hours"
"This is an amazing product! It works !!! My only fear is they will stop making it. It gets rid of the bags under my eyes in under a minute!"
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 391 reviews