Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,498 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Denise S
Denise S
Plexaderm 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Jennifer J
2 Words and I am soon to be 74 yrs old “It Works”
Hello Lorna, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an honest review.
I like the product but packaging is horrible. I was happy with serum vials are hard I find I waste a lot I have arthritis in my fingers and find difficult to use do not like pads either
Hello Patricia, Feedback like this is greatly appreciated. We are always looking for ways to improve our product. Rest assure we always strive to improve!
I love Plexiderm! The only think that I didn’t like about my last purchase, was the individual tabs were too large for me so I wasted half of the product.
HI Linda, we are happy to know that you love Plexaderm. The resealable tubes are actually overfilled so that the appropriate amount of product can be used.
I love the way Plexaderm gets rid of my puffy circles under my eyes
Hi Lois, we are ecstatic to learn that you love Plexaderm, Thank you for sharing!
It is my favorite of all products out there. It really fixes my bags under my eyes. If I cry, it covers the swollen eyes. Can’t live without it. I don’t like the little pod’s and will go without instead of getting the pods. Actually, this came at a perfect time because I need another bottle asap.
Love it, however the bottles should be clear as the syringes type applicator used to be so you can Guage when to reorder. Frustrating
Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate you're feedback on the matter. Feel free to take a look at our website we actually have a new packaging option available.
Both my brother and I use it and it works great for the bags under our eyes.
Hi Patti, We are thrilled to know that both you and you're brother are enjoying Plexaderm!
Miracle for under eye bags. Wished it really worked for wrinkles.
Hi Jane, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I really like the Pleaderm for the eyes. However I really wish they went back to the original packaging.
Hello Debora, We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. You'll be happy to know we are actively looking at ways to improve our newest packaging option.
Plexaderm is the only product that has worked on my undereye bags. I never go without it!
Hi Lynne, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Anyone who has bags under their eyes will be amazed at how wonderful Plexaderm works. I am so glad I did try it. I'll be using lt forever. Try it, you won't be be disappointed.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I live in the state of Arizona. As you can probably guess it’s hotter than most states especially in the summer but still hot throughout the year. I love the way Plexaderm works on my skin as long as it’s not extremely hot out and I sweat which makes it run right off my face with the sweat. Nothing and I mean nothing will remain on your skin when it’s 115 degrees or more out. If it’s under 90 all is good. Thank you.
Hello Kathleen! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to know that you love Plexaderm!
It really works great...as advertised. Wish the price was lower, would use it every day.
Hello Robert! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, feel free to keep an eye out for any upcoming promotions.
I love it. Time to order some more. The best!
Hi Hazel, We are thrilled to hear that you love Plexaderm. We agree it is the best!
I love plexaderm I use it very day. I always recommend it to people
Hi Leslie, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Fantastic !!
Hi Judith, We agree Plexaderm is fantastic!
I am strapped for money,so cosmetics surgery is only a dream for me.i discovered this product by accident,and i honesty couldn't believe the difference it makes in your appearance. Just today,i was telling my sister,that plexiderm, unlike a lot of others,really does work.in facy its amazing the results you get.i try and save so i can add it to my daily skin regime.congrats for a winner@
Hi Karen, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I love this stuff....I swear it takes about 10 yrs off me..no one thinks im 64 and its a, lot easier than having surgery. i will always purchase this. GREAT stuff! Works wonderfully..highly recommend it.
Hi Michele, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
This is 3rd time I’ve ordered plexaderm. Ready to order again
Hello Delores, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!
My wife uses it every day and loves it. It does in fact tighten her skin and makes her feel younger.
Hello Ronald, We are thrilled that your wife loves Plexaderm!
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,498 reviews