Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"The product definitely works but I always have trouble getting it out of the bottle, no matter how much I pump or ask other people to pump it as well. I have about 5 or 6 bottles that I can't get the product out of or else there was never any product in there to begin with."
Hi Christine. We are sorry to hear about your difficulty with dispensing. Try placing your finger over the dispensing hole and pumping a few times. This can help speed up the priming process. Please reach out to us directly if you need any assistance. Our customer care team can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I have been searching for years for a great product to get rid of the bags under my eyes and Plexaderm is it!"
Hi Joyce. We are so happy that you have found Plexaderm! Thank you for being a valued customer.
"excellent product"
Hi Ronald. Thank you for sharing your review!
"I like the way it works on certain areas I wish it worked a little stronger on my forehead if they can make a little something stronger to get those lines out but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with the product but it's only a suggestion and what I'm saying"
Hello Brad. We appreciate your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for being a valued customer.
"I am very happy with the results"
HI Ruby. Thank you for sharing how happy you are with your Plexaderm results.
"I was very skeptical when I ordered it the first time and WOW was I impressed. I've been using Plexaderm for a couple of years now and love it! There is nothing I've ever used before that can come close to the results I get with Plexaderm!"
Hi Susan. Thank you for being a loyal customer!
"This product and its customer service are exemplary. Very rare when a product does what it says it's going to do, and this one delivers! I never leave home without it and get nervous when I start to get low! Thank you so much for this awesome discovery!"
Hi Rhona. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience!
"This product does wonders. It has worked very well for. Puffiness under the eyes abs wrinkles around the lips. I use this product every day. Would not be without it."
Hi Sharon. We are very excited to hear about your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"Plexaderm product is wonderful. Actually does what it says it will. However the packaging has always been a problem. For such a smart company, they really need to improve the dispensers. I’ve had two different types and both type have problems. Too bad."
Hi Theresa. Please reach out to us directly if you need any assistance with dispensing. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
"This is a great product. It does work like they say 10 minutes"
Hello Jesus. We are very happy to hear about your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"I am a 100% skeptic about products like this and on the "least likely to purchase list" but a friend insisted I try. This product really works and I love it. Now my friends are using and feel the same way. An added plus for folks with puffy eyes and sinus pressure from seasonal allergies this actually seems to relieve pressure."
Hi Paula. We are so happy you gave Plexaderm a try. Thank you for sharing your experience.
"As a physician, I was skeptical. I decided to try the product and I’ve been using it for the past 6 months. I plan on continuing to use Plexaderm."
Hello Marc. Thank you for being a valued customer!
Hi Marc. Thank you again for posting your review. Would you be interested in sharing a before and after photo for us to use, along with your testimonial, in future marketing campaigns?
"I love this product I actually stopped going for shots to my face as this product is amazing, I am 78 years old very vane and am totally satisfied. I am still working and very confident about how I look. Thanks for making this product available at a cost I can afford."
Hi Elaine. We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm is helping you! Thank you for sharing.
"I have always had dark areas under my eyes, unfortunately from my mom. I bought p.exaderm and it not only helped that but at 77 years old, it took away a few wrinkles. I use it every day and wouldn't be without it. Thank you for helping us seniors get rid of one of our many ageing problems."
"My review will be very short: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Plexaderm!!!"
Hi Kay. Thank you for sharing your love for Plexaderm!
"The Plexaderm Serum has really delivered the results promised and it’s much easier to administer in the new dispenser. Thanks!"
"The only product that really does take away bags under the eyes. I have been purchasing cosmetic products for over 40 years, this is the only product that actually instantly takes away puffiness under the eye. I have used many very high end expensive products for the eyes, Plexaderm is the only one that works. Great product, could not live without it."
Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm helps with your under eye bags. We value your business!
"I can't begin to tell you how much money I wasted on other products that didn't work! FINALLY - a product that works! I cant' live without Plexaderm and I keep it well stocked because I never want to run out! Thank you for such a fantastic product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hi Francine. We are happy you found Plexaderm! Thank you for being a valued customer.
"wow ,it works it really does work! michael jackson, Toledo , ohio"
Hi Michael. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm works!
"I absolutely love this product it does everything you advertise. I am 66 years and am told I don't look my age. Plexaderm is keeping those lines and creases of age at bay. I have tried other products but Plexaderm actually works. Frances"
Hello Frances. We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm is helping with your lines and creases. Thank you for sharing!
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 391 reviews