Plexaderm Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,420 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Jennifer J
Plexaderm 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Gloria C
Like it much better than PotentLift. Leaves no white residue
Hi Toni, Thank you so much for the fantastic review!
The last two times I have placed an order I have not been able to apply my $5.00 discount because it gets rejected so I just go ahead and order anyway. I keep the discount code from previous orders and want to apply them each time but to no avail. As much as your product costs, the $5.00 discount would be appreciated. Like I said that's twice I have not received the discount on my recent orders and I'm sure there have been a couple other times this happened throughout the years I ordered. For heaven sake a complimentary order of three bottles would be appreciated by your company. Hell, even a complimentary bottle of your product would be great. I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears and I will probably receive NO compensation but it WOULD be a nice gesture!!!!! I have already told others who order from your company about this. I may consider quit using your product.
Hello Terry, thank you so much for taking to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding previous orders please feel free to contact our customer care team.
Yes I am happy with Plexaderm how ever I have had a few bottles that was empty and no plexaderm in the bottle. You were kind enough to send replacement and it was greatly appreciated.
Hello Kayatana, thank you so much for the wonderful review!
I love my Plexaderm, the last time I ordered they gave me a choice of the new package which is individual little packets or the original bottle. I tried the new package, I can get 3 days out of 1 little pod, the only problem with this is the Plexaderm dries out, even when I close it tight. So its either that or getting a bottle that sometimes the pump does not work. I will order again just not sure which one to order. Love Love Love Plexaderm!!
Hello Lyn, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you love Plexaderm.
This is an excellent product! It does what it says it will do! I have recommended it to my daughters .
Hi Carole, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day
My only issue is how it dries the skin under the eyes even after lots of pre moisturizer and once it dries, there are flaking issues that come after applying makeup. Post usage dryness promotes more wrinkling.
Hello Piper, thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. If you have any questions about product usage please feel free to contact our customer care team.
I like the product a lot, but the last time I ordered a group of 3 bottles, one of them was COMPLETELY EMPTY. Not a good experience. I was planning on contacting someone in customer service, and the request for a review came through.
Hello Kristen, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to contact our customer care team with any questions regarding a previous order. They would be happy to assist you.
Plexaderm is a definite game changer. Effective, an under statement to be sure. Thank you Plexaderm.
Hi Dianne, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I bought 3-.17 FL OZ bottles of Plexaderm and by the time I used them, they had dried up. I would appreciate it if you would replace them for me. I have the 3 bottles to send to you.
Hello Britta, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions regarding a previous order please feel free to contact our customer care team. They would be happy to assist you.
I absolutely live this product and highly recommend it.
Hi Tina, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I love it, ive been use it for about 4 yrs. I didn’t like when it was changed to individual packs that is a waste of product I don’t use that much at once. I just ordered 3 more. I have to say it must be a an older product cause it is drying out faster and turning white on my eyes. I would like some fresher product. Other than that it’s a great product.
Hello Patricia, thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback! We are thrilled you love the product.
I love the product and it does just it says it does. My only issue, and I’ve written this before with no response and that is the last 3 orders I’ve placed, always the buy2 and get 3, one of the containers is always empty. I’ve done everything they’ve told me to do and it doesn’t work so I really buy 2 and get two.
Hello Carolyn, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact our customer care team with any questions regarding a previous order.
doesn't last 8 hours you state. starts to cake up within 4 hrs and as a male we do not use cover up makeup like women do. Your new containers dry up to soon. should get 2 days use, but gets hars. wasteful.
Hello Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I love plexiderm !! This past two years I have started into my baggy eyes stage of life.. And I use it only on special times because IT WORKS TO GEY RID OF MY BAGS . U R AWESOME . I bought it for my son who does a videos and art modeling . we do use it sparingly . just wish u could find a way to bring down the price a bit more . 😪 yet smiley face 4 how wonderful U R !!! 😀💖💖💖💖💖🤗🤗🌞🌞
Hi Nola, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
I love the product but it leaves a white dried up look like cream didn't dry right that's y I didn't order again
Hello Rita, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please feel free to contact our customer care team with regards to any questions about product application.
I made the first purchase of this product a couple of years ago. My wife loves the results it produces and reminds me to place another order before she runs out. When I made this latest purchase, I ordered 3 bottles so they would last longer. She was quite pleased with the quantity and continues to use it daily.
Hello Ricardo, We are very happy to hear that you're wife is happy with Plexaderm.
Love it.Just don’t like that the cream turns white. I have to apply it again. I try not to have that happen.
Hi Mary, we are happy to hear you love Plexaderm. Please feel free to contact our customer care team with any questions about product usage.
Plexaderm Product is Great! It's Quick, Convenient & Works Very Well For Me, I Love The Travel Pods. Thank You Mr. Jonathan🙂
Hi Deborah, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day! 😊 Best, The Plexaderm Team
Overall, it's okay. Not wow'd ad the commercials indicate. I would like to be able to wear makeup after applying, it is spotty at best. I have found myself JUST wearing the makeup and skipping the Plexaderm.
Hi Tracey, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Love the product works good.. wish you could improve the pump..
Hello Laura, We are thrilled you love Plexaderm. Feel free to look at our website for all our available packing options.
Plexaderm is rated 4.6 based on 1,420 reviews