Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"Once you get the hang of the dispenser & how much of the product to use it works as advertised."
Hi Jodi. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm tip.
"I think the product really works, an very happy with it."
Hi Barbara. It is great to hear that you are happy with Plexaderm!
"Plexaderm is exactly as described in the advertisements."
Hi Brenda. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results.
"Plexaderm works just as advertised. I apply it to morning bags under my eyes, and the bags disappear in moments. Very happy with this product, and will definitely order is again!"
Hi Tracy. It's great to know you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for being a valued customer.
"I've been using your product for more than 2 years, and as your ad states it eliminates under eye bags. It is like night and day difference. I never leave home without using it first. The dispenser is also very convenient, and great for traveling."
"I have tried every lotion cream potion and serum on the market to try and reduce the bags that are under my eyes. Plexaderm is without a doubt the best product I have found. The only thing keeping it from a 5 star rating is that there is sometimes a white tinge to it if you use too much and it tends to run a little when first applied so you have to be careful to wipe away anything that moves further from the area you want it. I have yet to find a foundation that will work with it and not reduce its effectiveness but if you match your foundation to the skin under your eyes you can go without makeup under the eye area."
"I am very pleased with the results I am experiencing with plexaderm! when I am with friends who are over 55 years of age and they mention their bags under their eyes and how terribly they feel when meeting with friends and events I carry my plexaderm and just a little dab under the eye area a few moments and surprise!!!!!I know they have placed orders!!!! I have become quite a spokesperson and would certainly enjoy the savings!!! Thank you very very much! My pleasure!!! Sincerely, Rosemary West"
"Completely works and last a good 12 hours. Very satisfied"
"Lip lines, under eye bags, neck area much improved!!"
"works well, don't need much"
Hi Thomas. Thank you for sharing how a very small amount of Plexaderm is need for great results.
"I'm missing a lift for the face so I have to go else where. seems your moisturizer doesn't help as much as my face needs it these days."
"I get excellent results and it’s true that the lines and bags under my eyes almost disappear."
"I would like to see more commercials about your product because I don’t seem to get the same results every day. I also don’t know what is best to use to take the product off"
Hi Rick. Thank you for your feedback. Our customer care team is happy to assist you with your application and answer any questions. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to speaking with you.
"It works! Bags under eyes is a common thing in my family. Plexaderm is great thing to come along, to help people like me. Know when I have an event to go to, I can go with confidence! I'm always getting tired of people telling me that it looks like I'm not getting enough sleep cause of the bags, but not anymore...thanks to plexaderm!"
"I like the product very much- best I have used"
"Been using Plexaderm for over a year. It makes such a difference on my under eye bags. I'm 56 and have had bags since in was in my mid 30's nothing has ever helped like this!"
"Love it! Works beautifully!"
"Originally, I was a strong proponent of plexaderm. The "new and improved" version does not seem to be as seamless and easy to apply and blend as the original product. Sorry. And I am sorry that I cannot get the original anymore. Love the new applicator, a lot easier than the old syringe style."
Hello Marion. Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your Rapid Reduction Serum. The new Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is an advanced formula that took over a year to develop. It applies easier, works better, is more comfortable on the skin, and lasts longer (up to 10 hours) than our older Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS.

Please let us know if you need any assistance with your application or if you have any questions.
"I love using Plexaderm, Peole are always asking me why I don't have any bags or winkles around my eyes. I use it every day."
"Thank you for this wonderful product there is no other product or make up trick that covers the bags & wrinkles better this us a great product with both my husband and I use with great success."
Hi Janice. We are excited to hear that both you and your husband are achieving great Plexaderm results.
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,137 reviews