Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

Telephone
"I’ve used both the older version and the newest formula of Plexaderm and couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s almost shocking how quickly the product works to eliminate bags under the eyes."
Hi Arnold. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
"Love this stuff. As a guy, i don’t want to mess with makeup. This is a dab-on after shower and keep moving product. It DOES what it claims and is SUPER MAN FRIENDLY too."
Hi John. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm experience. We are very happy to hear that you find it easy to use!
"Excellent product.. I have used numerous other serums Plexaderm is the best yet.. I have no need for injections.. Excellent for deep wrinkles, lines, swollen eye bags.. I love this product it works remarkably well . I am 75 and look 60 after using for only two weeks AM and bedtime. Thank You for saving me money.. Finally a 5 star serum that actually works .. Congrats! Beverly"
Hi Beverly. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm experience. We are so happy to hear how Plexaderm is helping with your under eye bags and wrinkles. Your results can last up to 10 hours. Most customers do not apply at bedtime. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"Wife just loves your product . I have been buying it for a year now and no complaints ."
Hi John. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer!
"I wish it would last longer, works well but it lasts only a few hours,the serum seems to last longer"
Hi Robert. With proper application, Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum results can last 10 hours. Please feel free to reach out to us for assistance. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"When I first tried I said to myself "just another cream". So I tried at night before I went to bed and the next morning the line on my forehead were gone."
Hi June. With proper application, Plexaderm results can last up to 10 hours.
"I love it✌️"
Hi Barbara. We love that you love Plexaderm!
"I like the hyaluronic moisturizer which I use dally. But the plexiderm after 2 hrs settles into my wrinkles around my eyes., and for that reason I haven’t been using it that much."
Hi Kathleen. The application process is most important for results. We recommend refraining from facial movements for the first 10 minutes while Plexaderm sets. Moisturizer should be applied at least 20 minutes prior to Plexaderm. Please contact us with any questions. Our customer care team can assist you at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"My wife loves your product for under the eye, an she is very picky about what she uses.I'm lucky all my wrinkles are on the inside. It's sure great having a happy wife!"
Hi David. We are excited to hear how Plexaderm is keeping your wife happy. Thank you for sharing.
"This is funny that I get this chance to review today. I use plexaderm under my eyes for dark circles. it was wonderful. When you put it on the deep lines beside your mouth.. the ad is deceiving in the advertisements. as long as you don't smile afterwards it is fine. But,who goes around not smiling? The creases come right back."
Hi Shirley. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results around the mouth. We recommend refraining from facial movements for the first 10 minutes while Plexaderm sets. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance. Our customer care team can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"Takes a few times of getting the right amount and then it looks great. I REALLY love the hyaluronic moisturizer!"
Hi Vava. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"It does wonders for my eyes, the only product on the market that does what it promises"
Hi Alicia. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm experience!
"I have found tremendous results using Plexaderm. Very use to apply and order as well."
Hello Elise. We are excited to hear about your tremendous results. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm experience.
"It does work. I was surprised. I love it and I'm especially happy with the new dispenser. It's much easier to use."
Hi Edwina. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the newly designed bottle. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer.
"Product works fine: lasts about 4-6 hrs. At 74 that's all I need. Most people believe that I look like I'm 55-60."
Hi Ronald. We are very excited to hear about your Plexaderm results! Thank you for sharing.
"Works great around my eyes.. The new packaging is also easier to use Very satisfied. It’s the only thing I found that really works!"
Hi Jack. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the newly designed bottle! Thank you for sharing how great Plexaderm is working for you!
"bags around eyes are gone just like that GONE \"
Hello Jim. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm is helping with your under eye bags!
"We are very satisfied with the product. My wife at first thought it wouldn’t work but after trying it and following the directions, the results were sensational. Definitely loving it."
Hi Harvey. It is great to hear how you and your wife are enjoying the benefits of using Plexaderm. Thank you for your business!
"Have been using this product regularly for the past few months... love it! Love how it makes me feel. Thank You Plexaderm! Gayle Farkas gaylefarkas@att.net 1735 Ignacio Boulevard Novato, California 94949"
Hi Gayle. We are excited to hear how Plexaderm makes you feel. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
"I have extremely bad bags below both of my eyes AND deeply grooved wrinkles across my forehead. Plexaderm removes all my concerning age issues within a few minutes. I have happily used Plexaderm every morning for the past few months and couldn’t be more pleased!"
Hi Lisa. We are so excited to hear how Plexaderm is helping with your under eye bags and wrinkles. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 391 reviews