Plexaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plexaderm
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

reinventing50s
chicover50
moreturquoise
More Photos & Videos
This product works well for puffiness and droopy skin. We use it every morning after a light moisturizer under the eyes I like it with the moisturizer with it so you can continue to work in the product after it dries.
Love eye cream. Wish it had more product in container.
Product really works. Unlike many other claiming that they do the same thing this product will work for you. Simple to use and does what it says it will do.
I have been using this product for a while now. I am very pleased with it's results! People tell me all the time that I look much younger than I am! I makes the lines disappear and lats all night! Thank you!
Great stuff!
Plexaderm does everything it says it will do . Two minutes after I apply it , I can see how it reduces the nasolabial folds significantly. I love this product. I also use it on the lines between my eyebrows.
I have tried Plexaderm about three years ago and I was disappointed with both tubes did dried out so in one or three days .. I felt waisted money .. so I stoped use it , this year, I saw you on TV , so I called your company over the telephone , the gentleman sent me 5 tiny tube of sample supply . It was great so I did order it again in hope new pump is improved like he said .
I bought one in May and very happy to see that my under bags disappeared for all day , what a livery things lovely helping hand from Plexaderm for old women like me.
Thank you. From. Akiko
I think something was missing from the product this time. Sometime I see a difference and sometime I don’t... The very first time I ordered it was in a syringe type dispenser. I could see an immediate difference after using, and was very satisfied. I’m on the fence with this product...
Hi Karen. Thank you for your feedback. We encourage you to reach out to our customer care team for assistance with your application. They can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. Your satisfaction is very important and we look forward to hearing from you.
I have eyes like my dad including the bags underneath but with Plexa derm no one knows. It really works!
Plexaderm is the best under eye product I have ever used and I have tried a lot over the years. It works quickly and effectively and lasts for hours. I have recommended Plexaderm to many friends. Thank you for a great product.
Greg Feeser, Frederick, MD
I inherited under-eye bags from my mother. They’ awful in the morning. Plexaderm REALLY fixes my problem. Now I’m not embarrassed to leave my house!
Great product! Easy to apply and the results are quick and effective.
This product works great. Does what it says. Covers my dark circles under my eyes. A little goes a long way.
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR SOME TIME AND IT IS EXCELLENT I WILL KEEP USING IT UNTIL I HIT THE DIRT SINCE I AN 93 ON THE MONTH OF AUG 18
I have used Plexaderm on a daily basis for a year. Love it. I even gave it as a Christmas gift to my 2 daughters Works just as shown in their ads
Hi Nancy. We are very excited to hear that you and your family are enjoying Plexaderm.
The rating of "Very Good" is an understatement. Superb more closely describes this awesome product. I have been a customer for almost 2 years. The results compared to the prices charged...is worth more and does not reflect the value I receive. I recently asked the customer representative if this product/business was publicly traded...unfortunately it is not. Too bad...the results are worth a higher value than precious metals. I am a happy customer!
Hi Richard. Thank you for being a valued and loyal Plexaderm customer.
I was so amazed to see my under eye bag strinked in just 1 minute. Ver pleased indeed. I will continue to use your product.
HI Joyce. We are very happy to hear about your Plexaderm results!
Keep up the VERY GOOD JOB. Thank you Mr. JONATHAN GREENHART for your care & excellent customer service. CEO's nowadays are so busy with their bottom line profits & greedy attitude that they forget who mold and made them financially successful..Have a nice and blessed day... AL SiA
Hi Al. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.
I have used the product for some time and I really like it it takes away under eye bags!
Hi Patrick. We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm help with your under eye bags.
This product really works. I have been using it about a year now every day. I wish I could sign up for auto refills.
Hi Beverly. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Our customer care team can assist you with your auto delivery request. Please reach out to them at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,157 reviews