Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"Plexaderm is a great product only wished it lasted a few more hours longer, also getting it sooner would be nice!!"
"I love Plexaderm. I have never found a product that actually worked as well as it said it would and it has helped my self confidence immeasurably. If it wasn't for the repeated issued with the new packaging not working very well at all (4 out of 5 have been clogged and not worked leaving me with a lot of product loss and frustration) I would have rated Plexaderm Very Good!"
"Product works but too expensive for my budget. Can you drop 30 dollars when ordering 3"
Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check your email for special promotions. We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a valued customer.
"My mom LOVES it and she is 91 years old. I have ordered this since last year... Good product. You should come out with a complete skin care line. Thanks :)"
Hi Linda. We are happy to hear that you and your mom love Plexaderm. Please visit https://www.sheerscience.com/plexaderm/ to see all Plexaderm Skincare products.
"Takes a while to get results"
Hi Pat. With proper application, results are visible within 10 minutes. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"This is my 3rd time purchasing. I don't have major bags, but I do have some fine lines that this product definitely helps with. It provides smoothness, which makes a difference in your appearance. If your on the fence you need to try it."
"Great product! Easy to apply and the results are quick and effective."
"Once you get the hang of the dispenser & how much of the product to use it works as advertised."
Hi Jodi. Thank you for sharing your Plexaderm tip.
"I have tried every lotion cream potion and serum on the market to try and reduce the bags that are under my eyes. Plexaderm is without a doubt the best product I have found. The only thing keeping it from a 5 star rating is that there is sometimes a white tinge to it if you use too much and it tends to run a little when first applied so you have to be careful to wipe away anything that moves further from the area you want it. I have yet to find a foundation that will work with it and not reduce its effectiveness but if you match your foundation to the skin under your eyes you can go without makeup under the eye area."
"works well, don't need much"
Hi Thomas. Thank you for sharing how a very small amount of Plexaderm is need for great results.
"I'm missing a lift for the face so I have to go else where. seems your moisturizer doesn't help as much as my face needs it these days."
"Thank you for this wonderful product there is no other product or make up trick that covers the bags & wrinkles better this us a great product with both my husband and I use with great success."
Hi Janice. We are excited to hear that both you and your husband are achieving great Plexaderm results.
"I have been a plexaderm customer for over 2 years and am very satisfied with the results I've had. I've really liked the first bottles you had when you could see the actual plexaderm. The white bottle is ok. But still prefer the see threw bottle better. And I had a problem with the hidrating lotion it made me break out in a rash. Over all very satisfied. Thank you for making me feel a little younger."
"I have tried Plexaderm several times and have been pleased with the results."
"I like the change in the dispensing bottle but not happy with the change of lotion to the serum. I personally don't think it worked as well. I was so excited with the first time using the product, I am willing to give it another chance."
"I like the product. It has worked exactly as advertised, I just wish it did not leave a hazy residue under the eyes and absorbed better for longer lasting effects."
Hi Tracy. Visual residue indicates you have applied too much. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Gently dab away any excess with a damp cloth.
"I have used this product for several months and while it takes some practice to apply correctly (getting just the right amount), when correctly applied the results are as advertised."
"Good product that really works!"
"Plexaderm is a little watery."
Hi Michael. You may have some condensation in the bottle. Please shake the bottle of Plexaderm vigorously to help with the consistency of the product then carefully and slowly dispense the remaining condensation, this can take up to 1-2 full pumps.

Please be advised while you are dispensing the condensation, you will not lose any product also this will not affect the formula. Let us know if you have any questions or if you need any assistance.
"Plexaderm really decreases the bags under my eyes and I really like the product and encouraged my friends to use Plexaderm."
Plexaderm is rated 4.68 based on 1,128 reviews