Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"It works wonders so glad I tried it for myself. Thk You"
"The product is very good and at my age, a vital necessity! Lol However, the product does turn white, especially under the eyes and wiping it off then un does its affects. This happens even with small amounts being applied."
Hello Veve. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Dab away any excess with a damp cloth. Avoid rubbing. Please let us know if you have any questions. Customer Care is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com
"I like the product now that it's been repackaged."
"I would give it a very good if this product lasted longer."
"A long time ago I used to smoke and when supply was nearly ending anxiety set in till I got to the store. I find the same thing happening when my supply of Plexaderm is nearing the end. In other words I like the product and find I feel better about myself in all ways. Father Time is under efeated but I'm not the type to lie down and play dead. Plexaderm for me works and works well."
Hi Barrie. We are so happy to hear how Plexaderm helps you feel better!
"I can see the difference underneath my eyes . It definently does the trick ...removes the puffiness. It softens the wrinkles around my mouth providing I don't talk and eat that is where plaxerderm needs to improve."
"I really enjoy plexaderm it boost my confidence.My grandkids think I look wonderful when I wear it.So I'm going to keep using it.thank you goodbye"
Hi Rita. We are so happy to hear how Plexaderm is boosting your confidence. Thank you for sharing.
"I inherited under eye "bags" Plexaderm diminishes them, but leaves a dried white residue CanR & D minimize that residue--Thanks."
Thank you for your review. Residue is an indicator that you have applied too much product. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Easily dab away any excess with a damp cloth. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"The new serum is absolutely superior to the original serum. The instructions were good, except the application instructions were not so helpful. In the original serum instructions the application instructions said to use half the size of a pea. Obviously there are many different sizes of peas and they didn't say whether that was for one or both eyes. The new serum instructions left out the pea, but still did not specify whether the amount suggested was for one or both eyes. On another note, while the first application worked well, except for maybe my uneven stroke of the product, but touchup application of the missed areas, using the same thin layer, produced a milky crackled layer. Now whether I may not have understood the application it did not address that issue. I think you have a really good product but the writers need to step it up. Thank you!"
"I was surprised but this Plexaderm does work and I have purchased this product and will continue to"
"IT WORKS SOME TIMES BETTER THAN OTHERS. i WILL TRY FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS."
"I enjoy the product about 75% of the time. Even though I use the product according to the directions, I can end up with a white, dry powdery look on some areas. I liked the original applicator best that the product would dry out in the tip, wasting product. My first experience with the new bottle was disappointing as it would not expel the product, even while I was going through the steps with a customer service rep. That bottle was replaced for me. I will continue to use the product. I also introduced the product to my sister."
Hi Jeanette. Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued customer. We hope you are enjoying the Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum. Please let us know if you have any questions.
"It is working fine."
Hi Ariela. With proper application, results can last 10 hours. Please reach out to us for assistance. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I like the way it works on certain areas I wish it worked a little stronger on my forehead if they can make a little something stronger to get those lines out but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with the product but it's only a suggestion and what I'm saying"
Hello Brad. We appreciate your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for being a valued customer.
"I wish it would last longer, works well but it lasts only a few hours,the serum seems to last longer"
Hi Robert. With proper application, Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum results can last 10 hours. Please feel free to reach out to us for assistance. Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"My wife loves your product for under the eye, an she is very picky about what she uses.I'm lucky all my wrinkles are on the inside. It's sure great having a happy wife!"
Hi David. We are excited to hear how Plexaderm is keeping your wife happy. Thank you for sharing.
"Like the cream. Couple time had trouble with the pump. Thank you"
Hi Gloria. We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to our customer care team if you are experiencing any difficulty with dispensing. We can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I really like the fact that Plexaderm diminishes the circles under my eyes; however, I have found that when using Plexderm the area under my eyes looks very dry. I have asked about this but did not get an answer from Plexaderm to my question as to why this happens and what could be done to remedy this situation. I have not had good results using it on other areas of my face. Thank you for asking for feedback. Lucille Wolfrey"
Hi Lucille. We recommend adjusting to a smaller application. Too large of a Plexaderm application may result in dryness. We appreciate your feedback.
"The product is good, I like the new dispenser!"
Hi Brian. We are happy to hear that you like the new Plexaderm dispenser. Thank you for sharing.
"Yes this order workin fine so far, my last order which only use on wknds, after maybe 3 wknds would only pump clear liquid, it’s keapt in my bathroom always room temp, but so far last order workin , on my third wknd comin up, fingers crossed"
Hi Gordon. Please reach out to us directly with any product questions or concerns. Our customer care team is happy to assist and can be reached at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 390 reviews