Plexaderm Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@sheerscience.com

"I am very satisfied with the product and the service with Plexaderm"
"Plexaderm is a problem solver! Truly works! This product is No Joke! At first was a bit skeptical. Very happy with my purchase and Now use it regularly."
"I have used Plexaderm for a few months. It really does make a difference - I don't have bags under my eyes, which makes me look tired and old."
"PLEXADERM IS TRULY A MIRACLE WORKER - I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR TWO YEARS AND APPLY PLEXADERM EVERY MORNING AS PART OF MY DAILY SKIN CARE - IT NEVERS CEASES TO AMAZE HOW QUICKLY AND FLAWLESSLY IT CORRECTS UNDER EYE SAGGING - JUST A SMALL AMOUNT UNDER EACH EYE AND WITHIN MINUTES THE "BAGS" DISAPPEAR - TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT"
"Never been more satisfied my skin is looking great"
Hi Elizabeth. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"I rarely write but this product is remarkable. It actually works. It makes me feel good about myself. I can’t do without it."
Hi Claudia. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer and sharing your 5 star review.
"The best thing ever"
Hi Felix. We are excited to hear that you find Plexaderm to be the best thing ever!
"Love it. My husband has a bag under his eye that goes a little further. This shrinks it down. He is very happy"
Hi Catherine. We are happy to hear that you and your husband are loving Plexaderm
"It works immediately! I use it under my eyes & it takes away all the wrinkles!!!! I love it!"
Hi Jackie. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm is effective on your under eye wrinkles!
"What a spectacular product! Takes years off your appearance. And no need for plastic surgery. It is a genius formulation"
Hi Thom. Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your 5 star Plexaderm review.
"It really works and so easy to apply! After each application under the eyes the bags are gone. Love Plexaderm!"
Hi Mary. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm is effective and easy to use!
"works great wish it could last longer!"
Hi Steven. Thank you for your feedback. With proper application, results last up to 10 hours. Please let us know if you need any assistance or if you have any questions.

Our customer care team is available at 1-800-681-0366 or by email at customercare@sheerscience.com.
"I have been using Plexaderm for close to 2 years, and I'm extremely satisfied with the product and how it makes my under eye puffiness completely disappear. I have experienced no problems with Plexaderm, and I reorder when I run out. Folks stare at me because they don't know what happen to the puffiness. I am so glad that this product was created... Thank you very much."
Hi Sandra. Thank you for being a valued and loyal Plexaderm customer!
"I've looked a long time for something to remove the tired skin look under my eyes when I've studied all night. Plexaderm is my skin saver, it does the job well."
"I have been using Plexaderm for approximately four years because of the bags under my eyes. This product, greatly decreases and minimizes the appearance of those bags!!"
"I used Plexaderm and it works wonders. I am 71 and I look in my late 50's (at least that what my students at the university think). I have two dark circles under my eyes and when I use a small amount of your product they just disappear in 5 minutes or less. What fabulous results. I share this with good friends and would recommend Plexaderm to everyone. You won't know how great this product works until you actually try it. IT WORKS. Thank you. Professor Fred"
"Plexaderm is without a doubt the best product that delivers its promise I have ever used. Thank you Judy Flores"
"REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOUR PRODUCT BUT WISH IT WOULD LAST LONGER. WHAT A PRODUCT YOU HAVE CREATED!! TU SUSAN TAMBRIN, 450 SHERWOOD LOOP, FLORENCE, OR. 97439"
"I absolutely love this product, it really does work! everyone should try it, and you would think why haven't I tried this before. be amazed!!"
"IT WORKS, IT REALLY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried so many things with no results. This stuff is great. Thanks Plexaderm"
Plexaderm is rated 4.68 based on 1,128 reviews