Plexaderm Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Plexaderm

About Plexaderm: Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm cream, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

customercare@plexaderm.com

Telephone
"It works and I will buy again"
"It works. Would prefer a jar to a pump to ensure getting all of the product out of the container. Concerned that over-paying due to not getting all of the product out of the pump."
"This container works a lot better than the old syringe & the product comes out better!!!"
Hi Stanley. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the newly designed pump. Thank you for sharing.
"Plexaderm is the best product I have ever used! It is amazing how you simply put a little cream under your eyes and a few minutes later all the wrinkles are GONE! Fantastic I love it! I will be 70 years old in June and NO ONE ever believes that! Thank you so much!"
Hi Beverly. We are excited to hear about your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"works on me like it works on the models on tv"
"I have used plexaderm and it really works. I will have to order it again."
"The commercials are absolutely true. Plexaderm gets rid of my circles and bags in seconds. I look 20 years younger after applying it! Thanks Plexaderm!"
"Plexaderm is an amazing product! It eliminates the bags under my eyes and literally takes years off of my appearance. The new dispenser allows me to pump as much OR as little as I need. I have learned that more is not better because if I use too much it turns shiny or sometimes white which I can fix by dabbing my finger in water and gently tapping along the edge."
Hi Diane. Thank you for sharing your great Plexaderm tips!
"The first bottle I purchased I later realized that I had not shaken it enough as a clear liquid came out. I tried to use it sparingly, to make it last longer but this was not the way to use it. When directions are followed properly, and the bottle is well shaken, the product works. (I didn't get full use of the first bottle as it was dried up inside). I am having success with my second bottle but I do have to apply two times to each eye for the eye area to look the best. I would order it again."
"After using Plexaderm for the past several months , I can honestly say it delivers everything it promises. It totally takes away all wrinkles under the eyes. I never looked so young! It is worth every penny!"
Hi Christine. We are very happy to hear about your success with Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing.
"Hi, I brought this product for my 86-year-old father to use, As an Italian healthy man who doesn't have really any wrinkles except for som (( )) around his mouth area he highly recommends this to others , I myself also tried your product just to see if I would like it for myself and thoroughly recommend it also..., Thank You, so much however I will be canceling my orders in the future with you because I always order products from QVC and see that you are now offering this on the easy payment plan / month and would like to just switch over..., Thank you, Kindly Judith Bianco"
"This product actually works! I have used the alternate brand also but it did not work at all. Thank you for creating this beauty gem!"
"I love this stuff. Being 66 years old, I wish I could bathe in it."
Hi Judith. We are so happy that you are pleased with your Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing.
"I have been using plexaderm for about 3months. Tried several products nothing works like plexderm. I put a little under each eye and in a few minutes bag disappears."
Hi Patricia. Thank you for sharing how Plexaderm helps with your under eye bags.
"Plexaderm is my, "Magical Fountain Of Youth Creme!" I've tried many other creme's, roll on's, etc. I even put them in the refrigerator as some companies had said to. N-O-N-E worked hardly at all. Until I tried Plexaderm! I am on a limited budget, yet I realized I was buying things that didn't work. So I gave Plexaderm a try. My bags disappeared..gone...vanished! Just like magic. Just like the infomercials said and showed. I'm an unbelievably very skeptical person. Not with Plexaderm! Believe it everyone! It WORKS!"
"This makes my complexion look poreless to where I don"t where makeup anymore!"
"I love this product, always takes away the bags and wrinkle's under my eye's. In 5 minutes or less. I have mine on auto ship, so I don't run out."
"I love Plexaderm because it firms around the eyes mouth and cheeks, I don't mind being older I just don't want to look it even at 75 and i will re-order again and again. CMP"
"The plexaderm is the BEST...totally helps to reduce the bags under my eyes. Referred your product to two of my friends...they love it!!! Thank you...Pat Ward"
"The new advanced rapid reduction serum goes on smoother and easily spreads over target areas. It takes my under eye bags away!"
Plexaderm is rated 4.57 based on 390 reviews