Plexaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plexaderm
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

reinventing50s
chicover50
moreturquoise
More Photos & Videos
Plexaderm absolutely works the way they say and show online. I am 76 and use it everyday to make the bags under my eyes disappear.
love this product. It realy works.
It literally works exactly as the advertisement says - and even better. And it doesn't take more than a few minutes to see it work and it lasts all day.
I am a 55 yo man who notices the bags under my eyes. Aside from that, nobody ever guesses my age, so if all I have to do is use Plexaderm to help, I'm ALL for it.
WOW ! No more need be said. Real deal. Will not have on hand. Try it, you won't either. Actually this is kind of unbelievable. I promise you can trust this product to change how you look and feel. Just try it. I cant live without it and need them to stay in business because this is a life changing product. PERIOD.

Unsolicited comment. Not paid. It is deserved. Earned.
I am a regular swimmer and use Plexaderm to get rid of the swim goggle impressions under my eyes after each swim It really works!
Plexaderm works when nothing else does. Under eye bags disappear like magic.
I love this product I have had people tell me that I look the same as I did in my twenties.
Hi Dede. We are excited to hear about your great Plexaderm results. Thank you for sharing!
I love you product
Hi Carol, We are very happy to hear that you love Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing!
I love this product it helps me look a little younger. Takes the bags under my eyes an they disappear. Thank you
Hi John, We love hearing about your Plexaderm results!
I'm 67 years old I use plexaderm faithfully. I dress stylish and exercise to feel my best, and using plexaderm on my bags and dark circles under my eyes this product definitely hides any imperfection that old age can bring.
Hi Diane, We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm is effective on your under-eye bags and dark circles. Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer!
I have never used a product that works as well as this one does Plex adrenaline. I have bags under my eyes and a few lines on my face I use it it lasts such a long time I work 12 hour shifts and it will last the entire 12 hours takes the puffiness away takes the lines away I’m 64 almost 65 and I look about 40! Nothing else works like this absolutely fantastic !!! Yes
Plexaderm 5 star review on 27th September 2019
Hi Julie, We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm is effective on your under-eye bags and fine lines. Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your review!
I use Plexaderm and it really works, amazing how it reduces puffy eyes and dark circles..... Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ron, We are very happy to hear how Plexaderm is effective on your puffy eyes and dark circles. Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing your review.
As the commercials say “This product really works!” I was considering surgery for my under eye bags but decided to put it off for now.
Hi Michelle, We are very happy to hear that Plexaderm is working for you, Thank you for your 5-star Plexaderm review!
This product has been on my bathroom shelf since I first tried it. It has become part of my routine for getting ready for being anywhere in public.
Thank you. I need a refill
Hi Julia, We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing!
I've used Plexaderm for more than two years now. Not only does it immediately reduce fine lines and wrinkles, I've noticed some longterm improvements as well. I just love it!
Hi Valerie, We love hearing about your Plexaderm results! Thank you for being a valued Plexaderm customer!
A great temporary fix for my undereye bags. Very handy to have on hand
Hi Laura, Thank you for your 5-star Plexaderm review!
I’ve been using plexaderm for a year under my eyes. It really helps to give a smoother youthful look. The new container is much improved & lasts longer & I use just need to use a very small amount.
Hi Helen, Thank you for being a valued customer and for sharing your 5-star Plexaderm review.
Right after I had my cataracts removed huge discolored and bags appeared under my eyes so when I waited several weeks with no change, I tried Plexaderm and it works and the swelling or bags goes down for several hours so I am planning to continue its use.
Hi Rebecca, We are very excited to hear how effective Plexaderm is on your under-eye bags!
I was amazed at the youthful appearance after using Plexaderm..
Hi Linda, We are very excited to hear that you are amazed with Plexaderm. Thank you for sharing!
Plexaderm is rated 4.69 based on 1,157 reviews