True Religion Reviews

Tell us how True Religion made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"Ordered two items during the Christmas holiday this year. One shipped, one is still pending. The item I received today is NOT what I ordered, different style number and everything. 400+ min wait time for telephone customer service, chat is not available either. This is unacceptable. I am definitely contacting PayPal about this."
Are you True Religion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The most horrible experience ever. Waited for over 90 minutes for someone to answer. Terrible."
"Bought 2 pair of jeans for Xmas ...took them back for size difference a day after ..they wanted me to pay another 55 dollars ...I'm done with this terrible company ...I don't need there jeans ...my money spends better in other places .. terrible company"
"Your customer service is lousy . I want my money back and you'll don't ever have to worry about me ordering from you'll again."
"Purchased merchandise, paid for 1 day shipping, one item was delivered 3 days later. Another piece was sent 5 days later & the sensor was attached & I am still waiting on the final piece to be delivered. I have been calling, emailing & trying to live chat all with no success! I would give zero stars if I could. I have been on hold for 4 hours! This was the worst purchase that I made Ever! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING OFF THE WEBSITE! And calling the local store doesn't help either, all they do is apologize & say they have been getting many complaints about online orders???? I wish I would have read the reviews before making a purchase!"
"10 Plus hours wait time and I sent back my jeans for a refund over a month ago and still waiting on the refund.."
"I PLACED AN ORDER FOR SEVERAL ITEMS. TWO ITEMS RECEIVED. TWO ITEMS CANCELLED. ONE THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND THE OTHER CANCELLATION ON CHRISTMAS DAY. ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION. I WOULD UNDERSTAND A MESSAGE SUCH AS, DUE TO HIGH VOLUME YOUR ITEM(S) ARE ON BACK ORDER. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THE COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE."
"I had placed multiple orders with TR in the last month.. with 2 of the orders I only received 1 item from the whole order. Then to top it off it was an additional $20 for expedited 2 day shipping... This company is such a joke and their customer service is the worst I have ever came into contact with!!. I will never order from them again!."
"They don't even DESERVE to have a website for ordering!! Ordered on the 12th expected delivery date on the 18th of Dec. Today my email said ordered cancelled to sold out. Excuse me I should charge you interest rate on the money you borrowed that I won't get refunded for another 3 to 5 business days! It is Christmas, are you kidding me? Called customer service and the wait time in minutes ... 201... STAY AWAY!"
"I ordered two pair of pants and it’s been almost two weeks and I haven’t received any shipping confirmation. They keep sending me false email messages and a different order numbers and offered me a 25% discount for next order what a joke! I called the customer service and there’s a 360 minutes wait. Today I got an email from them and my order was cancelled. Stay away from this company people. Never order from true religion again."
"I will never in life order or buy anything from True Religion again!! The absolute worst company in the world! They cancelled two of my orders but have not returned my money!"
"If I could give zero stars I would. The customer service is a joke. 480 minute wait times equates to 8 hours. I am calling BS on that one. and its every day. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get resolve on an order status and they NEVER call back or follow through. I will never do business with this company ever again. I advise any one who is reading this to steer clear of this company."
"As I'm reading the other reviews, I realize I'm not the only person this has happened to. I ordered two separate pruchases. One came through fine. I was never notified of a shipment, delivery, or the fact that it was waiting on pick up at ups. It was sent back, without ever notifying me. The only way I knew it was sent back, was because I had to jump through hoops to search for it. Now, my emails are not responded to, I never recieve call backs and now, i'm on hold for 2 hours, when it said it was only a 1 hour wait. This is a scam. Never will I order from them again. I will for sure tell everyone I know."
"I have had the same problems, customer service is just plain horrible trying to find items they placed on back order that were in stock when I made the purchase.... Placed on hold for 310 minuets, give me a break they n ever called me back, and do not answer E-mails. Should be shut down. What the hell they doing in business after filling Bankruptcy???"
"I made a purchase online 12/7/2018 as Christmas gift for my son. The items purchased were top priority on his Christmas list. I have yet to receive the items. I have called customer service with wait time of 260 minutes. I request to be called back but no call back. I will NEVER order anything from True Religion again. The customer service experience has been the worst. I now have to come up with another solution as a Christmas gift for my son!"
"Horrible! I will NEVER order from this company again! Comments listed on previous reviews is my experience. Worst online experience ever! Still haven’t received my items...."
"I did purchase a jacket online on Dicembet 1st. Still not ship to me as 12 /12/2018 I called to customers service and the waiting time is 128 minutes !!! I left a call back number and no one returned my call. At this moment I have no clue what is going on . Very disappointed with the online purchase so far and I won’t do it again"
"Made a purchase on 10/25/18 it still hasn't shipped, no response to my emails, no answer on the telephone, no refund. Guess I should have checked into the company more. They filed for bankruptcy last year. They should have shut down their website!!! I'm going to contact the Attorney General!!!"
"I ordered a backpack and a zip up hoodie during black friday. Didn’t get a response for 11 days and still didn’t get one. I checked my bank account and noticed they REFUNDED me. They didn’t even notify me that I was refunded. My son will have a devastating Christmas."
"After 1st time order, I will never buy on line from TR again. Item in stock on ordering & still not shipped 12 days later. 16 days for refund is also a Joke. I give minus 5 stars"
True Religion is rated 1.33 based on 69 reviews