Truman Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truman Health
Read Truman Health Reviews

About Truman Health:

Truman helps men reach their healthful potential with a more accessible approach to health— grounded in science and conveyed with discretion. Visit Truman Health to learn more about men's health treatments.

hello@trumanhealth.ca

Tell us how Truman Health made you happy
Very good!
Thank you for the 5 stars.
Great option if you can't get to a doctor.
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Truman, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Hurry back!
Truman is a very helpful service. The customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend Truman.
Hello Scott

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Truman Health, we continuously strive to serve our customers better.

We are glad that the team has managed to meet your needs for service.

Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Good communication

I have experienced
Great customer service
Prompt delivery
Hello John

We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that our service is working well for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ lives.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

Fast delivery!
Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m sure that our team will be thrilled to hear this.

Truman Health Team
After many tries with the dosage, 40 GR. worked better. Had an amazing orgasm with my partner. She enjoyed it just as much, after two hours of hot sweaty love making.
Thank you for the 5 stars Michael. Glad to hear our service has been helpful to you.

Truman Health Team
Easy to order. The delivery came quick.
Thank you for five stars! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

Truman Health Team
Quick and easy, what more can you ask for?
Thank you for your kind words, David. We’re so happy to hear you love our service.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Truman Health Team
Excellent service. The medication works great. I am waiting for my next batch arriving next week! Thanks Truman!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Truman Health. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Good products , courteous , prompt service and delivery
Thank you for your feedback.
This has made 110 % in my sex life. Before it was non existent. Anybody having issues getting erections. This will cure that problem.
Thank you for the feedback. Always glad to hear about our customer success stories. :)
The prescription drug I got works for me
Glad to hear that our products are serving you well. Thank you for the feedback.
I have been a customer of Truman Health for almost 2 years. Have always found them to be of great help and very courteous. Cannot go wrong when dealing with /truman health
Thanks very much for your great review of Truman health. I'm glad to know that you are happy with our service. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We're grateful for clients like you.
great follow up
delivery on time
Thank you so much Tom.
A good way to get your drugs, this system works perfect
Mr. Stuart, We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Truman Health. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track.
Very responsive
Thank you for your feedback.
Really good service. I ordered my pills and they arrived quickly. The medication works well. Will definitely buy again from Truman.
Easy and professional!
Highly recommend!
Thank you. We are glad you're enjoying our service.
Wonderful service!
Thank you for taking the time to review us! I’m sure that our customer service team will be thrilled to hear this.

Truman Health is rated 4.35 based on 37 reviews