Twin Coast Cycle Transport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twin Coast Cycle Transport
Own Driver
Read Twin Coast Cycle Transport Reviews
A few weeks ago when holidaying in Paihia we cycled half of the Twin Coast Cycle Trail, from Kaikohe to Opua. To do this we used the shuttle service provided by Twin Coast Cycle Transport. These guys did a great job. We were able to park our car at their base in Opua and they transported us and our bikes to Kaikohe. On the drive we were given some great tips about riding the trail. On arrival in Kaikohe we were shown were the start of the trail was and then dropped at the nearest cafe to fuel up before the ride. We had a great day. Thanks for the shuttle.
Twin coast cycle transport were great. We needed to be picked up earlier than their usual pick up time and they were very obliging and friendly. Early pick up no problem, arrived on time, which had us back in Pihia on time to meet our other travel arrangements. They handled our new electric bikes with care as well, would recommend them.
Reliable and friendly service
Twin Coast Cycle Transport were excellent to deal with. We hired fantastic ebikes to ride the Twin Coast Cycle trail. They dropped us off at the Horeke pub to start the trail and they met us at the end of the trail with friendly enquiries about our adventure. Would definitely use them again
We had a wonderful bike ride - bikes were great as was the service from Twin Coast Cycle Transport. We really appreciated the shuttles from the bus at Opua and also from Hokere to Kawakawa. Might do it all again one day.
Having not been on a bike for 40+ years, I was nervous and wishing I had not agreed to even try to ride again. However, the lady who greeted me at Twin Coast Cycles was so encouraging, professional and reassuring. Absolutely loved riding the E-Bike and enjoyed my day. Thank you so much and might even try again.
Hi, we had a great time on the track and using your transport. I booked this trip back in April and recall that it was tricky online finding the best direction to head, length of tracks and where to stay with a family. The cycle way amazing, but we found for a family, it was easier to Stay in Paihia and travel in to different parts of the track each day, rather than the limited accommodation on the trail. We had one adult coming back on transport before starting the cycle, with the rest of the family Waiting in a cafe. So More marketing for us Aucklanders
Twin Coast Cycle Transport were fantastic to deal with. we had some uncertain weather on the second day of our ride, and they were flexible about picking us up when we decided to go back to Opua from Kaikohe in the morning rather than from Horete in the afternoon. The staff were all lovely and so helpful. We were staying just up the hill from their Opua base and they kindly dropped us at our motel on the return journey, to save us having to get ourselves back with our bikes and luggage.
My sister and I hired to e bikes from Twin Coast Cycle Transport and had a wonderful time. The guys at Twin Coast Cycle were very friendly and helpful. My sister who had never ridden a e bike just loved it.
The people at Twin Coast Cycle Transport were very friendly and accommodating to our needs. They waited without complaints for us at the end even though we took (quite a lot) longer than expected. I would 100% recommend this company.
We hired 4 Bikes for the day, this included a couple of EBikes - Bikes were great and the service and details provided about the trail were most useful - a fun day was had by all.
Twin Coast Cycle Transport is rated 4.88 based on 51 reviews