UK Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare
Read UK Healthcare Reviews

08000119715

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy
Easy to use service.. . had problems with submitting the claim on line as it kept disappearing..but sent it by email and it was authorised just the same. No fuss..
My claim was processed quickly, and the Customer Service representative who emailed me regarding my claim responded politely and promptly. For my first claim I was very pleased with the process.
great customer service, Nicola was clear and to the point and solved my issue within minutes. Thanks!
Excellent customer service, very helpful.
Excellent service and prompt response
Carl was most helpful in processing our claim as we were having problems with our printer
Everything was done with ease
Was able to send details and received reply next day. Nicola is brilliant, first class service and always happy to help
The customer service team were very helpful polite and friendly
Carl Strickland was very helpful and processed my claim quickly. Its a good service and is helpful when you know that you can make a claim for costly treatment.
Fast and very efficient response
Carl Stickland was amazing star customer service fast and efficient and friendly and helpful and so was everyone else
Carl Stickland was so helpful when I sent in the wrong information. Thank you also for helping me through the process.
The customer service provided by UK Healthcare is excellent. The staff are knowledgable and always very helpful. Each time I have submitted a claim it has been dealt with quickly and efficiently and the money paid into my account within a few days. I would highly recommend.
Carl is always very helpful and quick to process my claims for dental treatment.
Carl was very helpful and resolved my issue in a very timely manner
Very helpful customer service , gave excellent advice to take my claim forward. Many thanks to Nicola
Any questions I had, they were sorted out quickly and efficiently
Quick and easy service
Thanks to Nicola for sorting out a problem with my claim. Quickly and easily rectified. Very efficient customer service.
UK Healthcare is rated 4.70 based on 296 reviews