UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
Goods arrived on time and exactly what I ordered, thank you.
very professional and very accurate and efficient

will use them again and another items
Great service and friendly team - very pleased with the turnaround and care provided. Will be using again as a preferred supplier.
Prompt service, good price, plenty of choice and economically wrapped!
Prompt service, thank you. Very pleased with the face masks.
Excellent. Very kind and helpful and products sent speedily. Great range of products. Would recommend and will definitely use again. Thank you very much.
just excellent
Good speedy delivery, staff delighted with masks.
Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Excellent.
What's to tell other than I browsed, I clicked, I ordered, they came within a couple of days, quality good, they work well, happy days!
Very pleased with the items purchased. Very quick delivery service.Thank you Helen.
Absolute delight to deal with staff I spoke to were so helpful an absolute delight. I will be using UK Wholesale again and telling my friends about my experience. which was first class.
Good service
Hi

All was fine, it just took more than 10 days to arrive, I sent an email to ask about the delay; and noone answered.
Service and delivery excellent. The mask is comfortable and fits well but as they only arrived yesterday I haven't had a chance to test it out in public.
Very pleased with the product and service, although there was some confusion with regard to colour. And did not receive shipping confirmation until several days after I had received the goods.
Adam and the team went the extra mile to provide us with the right product and helped us resolve an issue in next to no time. Thank you, Dean Barnett
Very pleased with very fast service
Good quality product delivered promptly
Fast delivery products as described
UK Wholesales is rated 4.73 based on 100 reviews