UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
I can't complain, my order was quickly delivered, and it is definitely value for money,
Kind regards Mrs Suzanne Bradley
Thank you my package arrived very quickly
Excellent service kept me up to date with things missing, gave me the option to have refund
I think charging over £7 for delivery is too much. The items I bought amounted to £18. I hoped for a quick delivery because a lot of customers reviews remarked on the speed of the delivery. I understand the situation regarding the pandemic but the cost of delivery is excessive. I emailed the company to cancel my order. I don't think it's a coincidence that my order was despatched the same day. I bought some disposable gloves and there is no indication where they are made.
Thank you for your feedback we have now managed to secure lower rates on smaller orders which we have implemented on site. As we specialise in large wholesale orders this wasn't something we previously had set up.
very helpfull
Just received white face masks are very good and comfortable to wear
Great service customer service excellent.
Whole experience could not be bettered.
Took a little longer to arrive than hoped for but that is understandable. There must be a high demand, due to the compulsory wearing of masks.The masks themselves are first class, I have COPD, the air vents allow me to breathe a lot better than most of the others I've had. All in all, a good product
Great service. Ordered and delivered in good time.
Good, fast, and contented delivery.
Very prompt service and item as described.
I got a great deal on the Sanitizers, I’ll be coming back for more
Excellent customer service, the first set of masks I had were a bit too much of a tight fit. I got in touch with them and they sent me some extra ones which were a better fit. I asked them if they wanted me to return some of the ones which were too tight but they didn’t want me to so I was left with them as well, although they’re too tight for me, I’m a driving instructor they should fit my pupils no problem. Nice to see some great customer service. Thanks.
Very prompt and accurate delivery
Very efficient service.
The box (relatively light) contained facemasks as ordered. Quality of the product was as advertised. However, I'll not use wholesales again as the postage was much too high.
Thank you for your feedback as we aim to provide a premium experience we sent items on a next day signed for service given the current situation we have been limited regarding which delivery partners we can use.

We are looking into offering alternative postage options for our retail customers in the coming weeks to try & reduce costs for smaller items.
Following your feedback, we have worked to secure an account with Royal Mail for small parcels & have added this to the site. We don't make money on postage & only charge what it costs us.
5 received my order the next day after placing my order very promped thank you very much
Perfect customer service. Products are good. Will use again. Will highly recommend to my friends.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th July 2020
goods supplied as advertised and supplied quickly
UK Wholesales is rated 4.73 based on 100 reviews