UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models

Tell us how UK Models made you happy
The staff at U.K. Models in the Blue Rooms in London were fantastic, they made my daughter Ella's first visit to London so memorable for her.. We had travelled from Belfast that morning straight to the studio, we felt immediately an aura of calmness and professionalism. She had a fabulous experience from very proficient and caring staff.. We would highly recommend this genuine, professional and trustworhty company. Many thanks.
Last October I took my daughter for a photo shoot. The whole experience was lovely, they encouraged me into buying a package of my daughters photos. I brought it. I did a 5months package deal. My daughter portfolio is all paid for, however we are Now in July 2020 and still have not received it. They have not responded to emails neither have they answered my phone calls. And my daughter is changing everyday. Soon the photos will only be suitable for my walls.
I’m still waiting for her airbrushes pics and online website. Paid a fortune and not getting any replies to my enquiry or returned phone calls
UK Models is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews