UK Planet Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Planet Tools
Telephone

Tell us how UK Planet Tools made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Bit of a scam really - I bought a cordless strimmer which came with a battery but no charger. I'd think it was pretty reasonable that an item which comes with a battery would include the charger if it was necessary. When I voiced my disappointed they suggesteded I read the listing properly next time. Definitely wouldn't recommend them.
Don’t use this company. They may be the cheapest but.... I spent £270 on a Makita drill set (£10 cheaper than other suppliers) but when it arrived the picture on the box didn’t match the content so obviously not n original unopened Makita product. The drill developed a fault after a week and after some email exchanges they said they would collect it. I waited in for two days and eventually they said I would have to send it back myself. Then I heard nothing for over 2 weeks so I called them and they said they couldn’t replace it as it was longer than 30 days. After an argument with them they said they would send me a replacement that day. Then they returned the original saying there was nothing wrong with it. Probably just needs replacement brushes but after being used twice??!! Use a proper company and pay the extra £10.
Take the whole day off and your delivery driver fails to phone me on arrival. I won't be doing business with you again. 3rd world performance. Useless.
UK Planet Tools is rated 3.92 based on 12 reviews