Ukraine Gift Delivery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ukraine Gift Delivery

Tell us how Ukraine Gift Delivery made you happy

"Excellent, she loved it!!!"
"She loves it and she also mentioned me all the flowers were in amazing quality."
"I like"
"Product was delivered and high quality"
"It was a great finishing touch to the teddy bear"
"Highly recommend! The flowers were unspeakably beautiful, fresh and delivered within a short timeframe. Very professional and best service. Thank you for making the impossible POSSIBLE !"
"Everything was as promised i was extremely pleased with the service and professionalism"
"The service is great with great quality of flowers. The only issue I have is that I did not receive the picture of the lady with roses. If I had received the picture I would have given them 5 stars."
"From my understanding, the roses are beautiful, my lady loves them.I will definitely be using your service again. Delivery was as scheduled, on time, and from what I understand, very professional. Thank you so much for providing this service."
"I have never received such a nice message as the one your company sent me with a picture of the person receiving my gift. What a great and kind thing to do. Thank you!"
"I cannot judge the chocolates as they were a gift but I want to emphasize the perfect customer service I got. Never experienced a better follow-up! thumbs up for the customer service team!"
"Everything on this order was perfect only took a few days. You folks are ammasing. Thank u so much. It made bith my and my finances day. Would recommend you company highly. Seymour"
"Terrific service and delivery. I am so happy with their business. They ensure that your loved one receives their gift with a special touch of happiness included. I will continue to use ukrainegiftdelivery.com."
"it was exelent"
"It is obviously hard to deliver gifts to some people in certain areas of the Ukraine. Obviously, some people are ot who they say they are and are not where they say they live. It is a shot in the dark sometimes to be assured that the people recieve what we send. But, it is the choice I make to send gifts and I appreciate the attempts to deliver those gifts."
"I Have received all the Photos of the delivery. It was a Happy Moment shared by all present. So much exitment and so many smiles. The flowers look beautiful. I Want to Thank You people for a spectacular presentation. Your service is well appreciated."
"Very Professional. The service was perfect. The present was delivered in time and without problems. I'm very happy. I will use this service again in the future"
"This is my third order I believe from this site and will continue to use them, they are quick and helpful. Quick as in delivering !! Best service out there !!!"
"A great price for such a large arrangement."
"Very very expensive"