Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Fast delivery and well packaged.
Excellent in every way, thank you so much!
A great service ..... my magazine always turns up in perfect condition after an email notification
Hi, Amazing! I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your Maison Cote Sud magazine. It is lovely to know it arrives in good condition , as it is travelling so far ! Thanks for the feedback and have a brilliant day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I renewed my subscription for Sea Breezes through Unique Magazines ,order no.- UMO . On 18th March I received a subscription reminder from Sea Breezes !! I hope they have my renewal by now.
Hi, Your renewal was sent to publishers on the 13th of March 2021 and so they will have this renewal order at this point. I do hope this is okay! Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I got it for my grandaughter who is 10 she absolutely loves it
Hi, I am so glad to hear she is loving her Horrible Histories magazine. This is a perfect mixture of an educational, yet fun magazine. Thanks for the feedback and have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Good service as ever
I get an email on wed to say my mag has been dispatched but very rarely get it by sat. Last week I got 2 together so 1 was a whole week late.
Hi Susan, thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry for all inconvenience caused due to the lateness of this issue. To compensate for this we have extended the subscription by 1 issue - therefore the issue that was late has not been accounted for as it was extremely late. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if this happens again. Kind regards, Jessica.
I still haven't received the magazines, obviously problems with delivery from Germany, but the telephone contact with your company were helpful and friendly.
I ordered a months subscription for my mother in law mid March and she still hasn’t received any magazines I am extremely unhappy with my service
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry that no magazines have been received as of yet. A customer service representative will be in touch soon to resolve this directly. Kind regards, Jessica.
I am writing from Australia. The Unique Magazine is great. However the price to order direct from supplier is not. My friends in Australia buy this magazine direct from Australian news agency is a few Aust. Dollars cheaper.
Excellent timely service. Totally reliable.
Prompt reliable service, good communication and settled a problem quickly and efficiently very much to my satisfaction
Bringing some joy to my elderly father, as he is able to feel connected to his country of birth! Thanks.
Great to be able to get a subscription and know that the next one is waiting to be tackled!
very very happy with the services. Never let you down.
Always look forward to my new book for Sudoku. Good paperweight that does not tear. Regular delivery. Packaged nicely. Good communication via e mails. Thank you to the team. June White.
I get my magazine on time every week in perfect order, price is acceptable, fabulous, thank you
I haven’t received the magazine, over a month since I purchased it. Very poor.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. This Spring issue is due in tomorrow and so it will dispatched then, 1st class. Please allow 6 working days from the date it is dispatched for it to arrive with you. I hope this is okay and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Ellie :)
Started ordering my Mum's many magazines she loves during 1st lockdown 2020. Very reliable first class service, been re-ordering ever since. My mum is happy as she gets the next issue whereas in the shops, sometimes they havent been updated. So she's happy to carry on going forward from Unique Magazines
Very good web site and delivery information is excellent.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 4,417 reviews