Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,213 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Bought a magazine for a friend as a gift and the process was smooth as butter!
We ordered for our grandson he was over the moon when the magazine turned up to his house. The service was great and as we had a problem buying this magazine in the shops so a useful way to receive the magazine directly.
Absolutely delighted, ordered magazine for my daughter and it arrived in 3 days (considering it was an American magazine coming to UK) totally amazed.
friendly, efficient and reliable. would certainly recommend
Always enjoy crosswords & puzzles
Very efficient, regular and prompt delivery
This is a superb product. Doing the Sudoku exercises the mind and having two different levels of difficulty in the same magazine is just perfect. Thank you.
I am now a very worried customer, no magazine has been received and yet I'm asked to review..I hope I haven't been conned. Action please.
Hi John, I can confirm that this is not a con. Our review emails go out automatically after so long. I've emailed you regarding your order this morning, Kind regards - Jess
I am happy with the service and opportunity to get magazines.
Excellent
Some of the pictures are repeated on a monthly basis and on one occasion in the same issue.
Excellent service, fast shipping.
What's on TV is a good clear laid out magazine,which is why I have been buying it for a few years now.
I have What’s on TV every week, it is always delivered on time. I enjoy this magazine as apart from the tv listings it has many interesting articles.
I buy two copies of Autosport each year, both relating to the Le Mans 24 Hours race. The issue before the race which has the supplement and the issue afterwards which has the race results. Last year I somehow managed to miss the latter edition. I managed to get it, keeping up a run which has lasted 37 years. I ordered both magazines from Unique Magazines and these were supplied promptly. I was very pleased with the service I received.
The magazines I ordered for my friends always arrives on time and in great condition.
Arrives earlier than expected every week. Good value. Will renew when required.
Very straightforward and uncomplicated layout to place an order, and an extremely quick delivery. Well done! I shall be re-ordering soon. Thank you.
My first order with this company because it became difficult to buy my magazine Sudoku Grand Masters in Smiths. Very pleased. Unique processed my order quickly and kept in touch. I was even able to pay by cheque. Thank you.
Very happy to receive this beautiful magazine. Excellent service and regular prompt delivery. A great gift.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,213 reviews