Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Fun pictures to colour. Ordering a subscription was so easy by phone, really helpful lady. Well pleased with my subscription."
"Magazine delivered the next day. You can’t ask for better service than that!"
"Very good prices and fast postage"
"PACKAGING IS FINE; The content of the Geographical magazine is excellent. Waiting to go through each and every article."
"I purchased a magazine subscription. I then received an email offering a discount to purchase as I had an offer in the basket. As a continuing returning customer it would be nice to be offered this reward before making a purchase."
"You are the best."
"Never received my order."
Good Afternoon, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your magazine never arrived. We posted it to the address you provided. You kindly let us know within the agreed time scale that the magazine it not arrive. Therefor we have now processed a refund back to you as the magazine never arrived. Kind Regards
"Great service and received my first magazine in New Zealand already, very happy."
"Lovely magazine"
"Wife’s favourite magazine"
"Good product. Good consistent service."
"Very quick shipping, perfect!"
"Always good communication with the company, informing when next copy is due and also the useful countdown to renewal of subscription. Thank you."
"These Sudoku puzzle books are different to all the others, quite challenging, lots of different number puzzles other than just Sudoku and for me, very captivating, once you pick it up it’s hard to put down! I can’t think of any improvements to the puzzles but maybe print on better paper?"
"Wrote yesterday"
"Look forward to my magazine dropping through the post box each month lovely drawings"
"I was not expecting such quick service honestly. I would order again."
"Excellent deliveries"
"Item delivered as scheduled."
"I find everything very good . From the ordering to the delivery ."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 1,357 reviews