Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 3rd December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 2nd December 2019
More Photos & Videos
I was not particularly happy with the service because many items that I wanted were out of stock. Also after ordering my items I was given no shipping confirmation or any indication of when they would arrive. I am still waiting on one. Some magazines also arrived slightly damaged.
Great selection of hard to find magazines that you can't get in a newsagents.
Slight mistake with my order. But I am still giving 5 stars as it was very quickly and efficiently corrected.
Will definitely buy from again.
Slight mistake with my order. But I am still giving 5 stars as this was corrected very quickly and efficiently. Will definitely buy from again.
Made a slight mistake with my order. But I'm still giving 5 stars because the error was corrected very quickly and efficiently.
Excellent after care. Thank you.
Will definitely buy from again.
Simply first class.

Great books
Great service

Cannot be faulted!
My order still has turned up after many weeks
Ordered a magazine on the 31st of May have not received anything yet after paying for one year. Payment was taken immediately so not very happy
I live in Russia. My order has arrived 2 weeks later since the moment of the order submission (standard time for delivering orders from abroad). The magazine was packet well and no damage.
My order has not arrived, it's been 4 weeks
Excellent service. We have bought another subscription as so good. Thank you.
I recently purchased the Fieldsports magazine which was due to be printed by yourselves in June as this is a by monthly magazine. You sent me the magazine printed in April which I already had. You should have advised be that the magazine being printed in June was not happening until August.
I requested you send a returns envelope postage paid, you advised me that the envelope I received the magazine had a return facility. At my post office they explained the envelope should have had in the box with 24 written the letter R. It did not have this so it was not a returns envelope.
My post master would have stepped in should you have told me that the magazine had not arrived.
I found your actions poor throughout the entire purchase.
American Football section is a joke. Why have a section at all when almost everything is out of date or unavailable?
Easy to order & pleased with service
I’ve used Unique magazines a couple of times now to give as gifts to my grandchildren and son in law. It’s very easy to organise the purchase and delivery to the different addresses. The choice of magazines is good and so far there haven’t been any problems. I will use them again.
excellent service. when I had a query and emailed them to my surprise I had a response the very next day, despite Covid-19 lockdown.
Great selection and service
Ordered a copy of Daphne magazine. Still not received it and no communication.
Quick and easy way to get international magazines of interest
Still not had magazine...
Unique Magazines is rated 4.36 based on 2,801 reviews