Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Good service and easy to follow process for ordering and renewal
Initial purchase worked well and the first few magazine arrived promptly however this hasn’t continued and we haven’t had a magazine recently
I have used Unique previously for magazines for myself, mainly food related ones. However in the last year they have been a godsend as I have bought subscriptions for my parents, Radio Times, Codeword and Sudoko. This has made their lives a bit easier in lockdown and as over 70 that has been a lot of time at home. All 3 I have renewed subscriptions for them as they both love having the puzzle books to hand. Radio Times served a purpose as they were not getting their tv listings from daily or Sunday papers but my Mother enjoyed all the extra articles included in the magazine that it is now a must.
Easy to order and magazine is delivered as promised. First class service👏👏
Do not buy a subscription from these. Service has been shocking. Still missing issues from Christmas. Horrendous.
Good selection and quick delivery
Just received my first magazine today, it is truly lovely and didn’t really take that long in getting halfway around the world. Thank you look forward to the next one .
Best Around.
There are many Sudoko magazines, books on the market but this matches my ability. I’m reasonably competent with level 1 and able to complete 50% of level 2.
Order taken efficiently and delivered a little late owing to Covid, acceptable and would happily reccomend
I live in Denmark and have bought a subscription a month ago, and have not received anything yet. I know you have corona-troubles, but the funny things is, I have bought several other things from the UK in the meantime that arrived without delay, so I have no understanding of why you can't get things here faster.
If only you would send me updates on the status of my magazine and shipment that would feel much better, but I have no idea if it will arrive tomorrow or if you are sending it at all :(
Nothing received yet, where are the magazines
Seamless service!
US customer with great experiences. Great way to get overseas magazines delivered here to the states. Quick and affordable option.
Excellent customer service and delivery of magazine across the world. Received the magazine in great shape.
Thank you !!
Great service, they all helped me so much whenever I needed it. My magazine arrived within 10 days (Belgium). I'm so glad I ordered from here! 10/10 would recommend!!
i look forward to my mag every week but latley it arrives late ive missed half the weeks tv guide by the time it arrived wondering weather its worth it, ill go back to collecting it myself
Hi, thank you for your review. I apologise for the inconvenience caused. The Royal Mail is extremely delayed at the moment unfortunately. If you contact us on enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk and inform us which issues were late/missing we will compensate for this. Kind regards, Jessica.
Excellent choices and very prompt delivery
Very great!
Excellent service
First one of a subscription of six delivered on time. Subscription was a gift for my young grandson who was thrilled and is looking forward to the next delivery. If this level of service is continued I will definitely use company again.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,870 reviews