Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have bought magazine subscriptions from Unique Magazines on a number of occasions and always successful. Easy to use website. Very happy
Unique Magazines are a very profeesional and productive company that has always provided excellent customer service to me thorough this difficult period of time. They have always provided rapid response to my emails and inquires and I am very pleased with setting up a magazine subscription with them for my Mother.
I have had no news on my purchase. I have no idea where it is, whether it has been dispatched or not, nothing
Hi! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that as we could not obtain this issue of Billboard you had ordered and therefore we had cancelled and refunded you. I can confirm that an email was also sent out to you confirming this on the 6th of October. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Jessica.
Hi Andrea! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that on the 6th of October we sent an email out to you, to let you know that we could not obtain the specific issue of Billboard that you had ordered. We had then refunded the order back to your paying account. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions or queries, please contact me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk kind regards, Jessica.
Always receive an email on a Wednesday to say my mag has been dispatched...but there has, on two or three occasions, been a delay in receiving it. Last weeks issue didn’t reach me until the following Monday and then I received the next one on the Thursday 🤷🏼‍♀️
Easy to order from and renewing membership very easy.
Elderly and avoiding shops this has been a safe way to have access to magazines
Very pleased with the service provided. Change of address for delivery to our granddaughters was dealt with promptly and pleasantly.
FANTASTIC SERVICE
THANKYOU VERY MUCH
I placed my order on-line along with a question re the order. Ellie Purvis got back to me straight away answering my question. A further question was answered professionally and friendly by Ellie.

My order will not ship until November 5th therefore I cannot comment on service re shipping. Thanks
Timely delivery of weekly magazine
Fantastic service &very very reliable
Love the magazine and very impressed with the service
Excellent product
I buy it for my daughter as she enjoys reading it and planning her weekly viewing.
I receive several Magazines from from Unique. I am satisfied and very happy with the service.
Excellent service, they always arrive on time and now as Im old it means I have some thing to read and cross words to do all over the weekend without having to leave the house.
Always on time no problems reordering.
Advice that magazine is due comes out and then the magazine itself arrives bang on time. Delighted.
Bought for relative. Appreciate weekly confirmtion of mailing as I am unable to visit them. Recipient is delighted.
Ordered this magazine in April and only received one. Have asked for the subscription to be cancelled and money refunded. Still waiting after 9 days.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,337 reviews