Unique Magazines Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very good service from this company. First time I've bought from them & received magazine today. Very quick as the post is hectic at this time of year. I had good notifications on my order so really top marks."
"95% delivery success this year, now in my fourth year of subscription, on balance very pleased, would recommend to everyone."
"Just to say thank you for the help I received when renewing my magazine subscription. I'm not very good doing things on line but it was all sorted for me. Merry Christmas."
"All was fine.-"
"I have used Unique Magazines quite a few times in the last couple of years , buying for my young grandchildren, and they are excellent ."
"I bought a subscription for my daughters birthday and the staff I spoke to were so very helpful and friendly. They made sure the first issue was in a plain envelope when I asked, so the surprise was not spoiled for my daughter and I was really impressed with their helpfulness. Superb."
")"
"As an eighty four year old with an alert mind but weakening body I do not know where I would be without my Magazine. The 365 day a year Christmas present. Deepest gratitude to the people who create the puzzles, especially the honeycomb format. Happy Christmas every body."
"Great service"
"Good service, punctual."
"Very easy to order and very reasonably priced, ordered a magazine for delivery after Christmas and wanted to check it definately would not be delivered before the lady I spoke to was really helpful checking for me. Would definately use again. Thank you."
"So far, so good."
"Prompt reply to order and confirmation of first issue required. Well packed to prevent damage and prompt dispatch."
"Really good ,delivery exceptional. Never as yet known to be late."
"Kids love them Keeps them engrossed for hours"
"Very efficient service"
"I bought two subscriptions for my granddaughters as a Christmas present and requested for the first one not too start until after Christmas. The first one was delivered 12th December !! One surprise ruined . I have used this scheme two times before and had no problem but very disappointed with this error ."
Thank you for your feedback. I have looked at your order and the "start after Christmas" option was only selected against one of the subscriptions. The one which was sent was set at "next available issue". This is how the first magazine was sent. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused and the surprise spoilt. I will extend the subscription by 1 issue to cover for this. I hope this meets your expectations. We always like our customers to be happy. Kind Regards
"Very easy to order, will definitely use again."
"I am very pleased with Unique Magazines and that they can be delivered to me through the post,thank you so much!"
"Great range of magazines,good service & speedy delivery."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.49 based on 662 reviews