Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,619 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
If your magazines are shipping to the USA be patient because it can take four weeks.
Thanks for your continued patience! I am so sorry but we must ask customers to allow a maximum time scale overseas of 30 days. We send all magazines to rest of world via priority air mail though, Which is the fastest service available. If they do not arrive in this time, We compensate and ensure it is accounted for. Thanks for allowing this time as it means a lot to us. Thanks also for the 5 stars! Thanks, Ellie
Will soon be contacting police to stop this scam. Unique have taken my payment, announced that they do not have the ordered magazines after all, but have not returned my money - even after I “applied” for a refund.
I would like to assure you we are not at all a scam. Since we get magazines from supplier and don't work with publishers, it is difficult to know exactly when magazines will not be published and therefore available to provide to our loyal customers. Despite this after looking into it and realising that we cannot offer this particular one, we applied a credit to your account. I can only apologise that we weren't informed you wished for a refund, as this may be a system error which I have passed onto my manager, if you followed the steps to do this correctly. I have returned the full amount to your account today and please allow 3-5 working days for it to show up in your account. If you had of contacted us to let us know no refund was applied yet, I would of ensured to action this almost instantly, Like I have now. Thanks for your understanding and if you need anything else feel free to give us a call where we would love to help on 0191 270 2800. Thanks a lot, Ellie :)
This was gift for my cousin and though it took about 30 days...thus after Christmas he was pleased with it. Thank you
Hi, I am sorry for the delivery time. Despite this, on our confirmation mail we do inform customers delivery to overseas addressed can take this maximum time scale of 30 days via priority air mail. I am glad however, that he was pleased with the magazine! Thanks for letting us know. Thanks, Ellie 😊
My son has not received his magazine yet. I hope that he receives it soon
Thanks for letting us know. You selected this sub to begin after christmas therefore, the first issue was sent today for him 2nd class. In most case we can begin subs the same day, stock dependant, but since you selected after christmas the system naturally will send the first issue published and released after the 25th of Dec 22. Hope this clears things up for you. Thanks for your review. Ellie :)
Have used this firm for several years and for childrens and adults magazines. Always had good reliable service.
I am so glad you have been a regular customer, Thanks for this! We stock 1000's of magazines and try to ensure we offer a range for different ages. I am thrilled you realised this and also noticed our reliable and consistent service. This means a lot to us! Thanks, Ellie😊
Very happy with all deliveries, in case magazine is late (due to customs), staff is absolutely friendly, explaining everything. Nothing for me to better it.
This is so lovely. I am so glad we could keep you updated and informed through all the small and temporary delivery issues. Thanks for your kind words about our staff. Customers mean a lot to us and creating a friendly environment is one of our values! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. This is really important to us. Thanks Ellie😊
5 Great service
Thanks for the 5 stars on our service! You have truly made our day. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have been ordering my magazines for years now top company
This is amazing to hear, Thankyou for being such a regular and loyal customer. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Excellent service, this is the second time I have used them, I ordered a 12-month subscription and they were delivered each month on time.
Thanks for being so lovely about our service. I am glad you like our service so much you are happy to re order! I am thrilled to hear they arrived regularly and on time! Thanks for leaving your feedback as this means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
A wide range of topics covered in this regional magazine keeping me in touch with my home area. Very well presented and humerous where appropriate.
I am glad our magazine and service could help you keep in touch with your home area. The Northumbrian magazine is stunning and is great way to remember home. Thanks for ordering with us and leaving such a kind review. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
I have ordered subscriptions for Teen Breathe for two granddaughters 12 and 14) they really enjoy it and I am very impressed with the service and how quickly the girls receive them here in Canada! Thank you!!
Teen Breathe is a brilliant magazine! It helps encourage mindfulness and build confidence, Laying foundations for a happier life. I am so glad our service has been great for you and the delivery quick! This is perfect and we are glad we could ensure to provide such a service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
As a Yank I find the magazine very interesting with excellent comics. I was introduced to the magazine from my son in law (from Ireland) and have decided to make my own subscription to the magazine.
That is amazing! It is a brilliant magazine with lots of interesting and fascinating comics with elements of humour too. I am glad you enjoy the magazines we send! Thanks for leaving a review. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have always found the staff very helpful and pleasant.
That is so kind. Thankyou! I am glad we have been able to help you when you needed it. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Thanks, Ellie😊
All they bloody do is spam me with marketing emails EVERY SINGLE DAY! Magazine arrived but why spam me, I even asked them to stop and they didn't. Utter jokers.
Hello, Thank you for your review. I have checked our system and I can see that we have sent you an order confirmation email, and two dispatch notifications - these dispatch emails will be sent every time an issue is posted. I have checked our marketing emails and we have sent 3 marketing emails in December. I have unsubscribed you from our list. This means you will not get any more of these emails. I am sorry I have checked our email contacts and I cannot see any requests for you to be removed from the marketing list. I am sorry that you feel that we have spammed you. You should now only receive emails in regards to your orders being posted. Kind Regards Sarah
Excellent service
Hi thanks for this! If there is anything we can do to achieve 5 stars please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Very good stories that are funny. Presents are always different and good, I like the way all the characters are different.
I am glad you enjoy this magazine! I know the figurines with the magazines are always very unique and great collectables. We always love that there is a range of character for the short stories too! Thanks for taking the time too leave 5 stars, It means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have purchased 2 subscriptions for family members. Issues always arrive promptly, they even sent Issues early to help with the postal strikes. Correspondence is always quick, if I have any questions.
This review is brilliant, Thankyou! I am glad we were able to get issues out earlier, Improving delivery and making sure customers got what they wanted in good timing. I am also thrilled that when you have questions, We answer quickly and effectively. I appreciate you taking the time too leave this review. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Prompt delivery of exactly what I wanted- lots of choice and good service
This is perfect! I am glad you could find exactly what your looking for as this is important to us. We pride ourselves in the choice of magazines we offer! Thanks for commenting on our good service as we strive for this always. Thanks for leaving 5 stars, This is great! Thanks, Ellie😊
Prompt delivery of exactly what I wanted- lots of choice and good service
Have not received or been informed when my first magazine will arrive!!Cant really give a better review, just poor! Hope seevice improves...
Hi, When you placed this order you selected it to begin with the next available issue. This is issue 01 due to be sent out on the 10th of January 2023. This will then be with you in no more than 8 working days as it is sent 2nd class. There will then be 3 remaining issues on your subscription. In order to get this information, all you need to do is contact and ask, where we will always be happy too assist! We are available 9:00am-4:30pm Monday To Friday via email and 9:30am-4:00pm via the telephone on 0191 270 2900. Hope this helps. Thanks, Ellie :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,619 reviews