Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have not received my copy as yet.
Hi, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear this. A member of our customer service team will be in touch today regarding this. - Jessica :)
Always great service ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Hi Steve, thank you for your review and a 5-star rating! We are glad that you have enjoyed the service! - Jessica :)
Havenโ€™t received either magazine ordered 2 Need a refund
Hi Cheryl, thank you for your review. One of our customer service agents will be in touch today about this! - Jessica :)
A Quality book
Hi, thank you for your review and a 5-star rating! - Jessica :)
Very good service here (Flight International) - couldn't have asked for anything more, except perhaps a reduced delivery charge!
Hi Frederick, thank you for your review and a 5-star rating! We are glad that you have enjoyed the service and the subscription! - Jessica :)
Always polite pleasant and helpful pleasure to deal with
Hi David, thank you for your review and a 5-star rating. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our customer service team! - Jessica :)
I love the painting puzzle where we ahve to find all the mistake withing the six paintings. At 75 years of age, this keeps the old brainbox ticking.
Hi Michael, thank you for your review and a 5-star rating. W are glad to hear that you are enjoying the subscription! - Jessica :)
Reliable weekly delivery. Even during Covid a couple of times delivery delay but e mail was sent by Unique Magazines. Only negative when renewing subscription we had a double overlap of delivery for about 3 weeks which I presume I paid for.
Hi Jean, thank you for your review and a 4-star rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the subscription now, we apologies for the overlap that happened when renewing! - Jessica :)
Item arrived perfectly and quickly to Ireland, will 100% be using the site again thanks excellent service ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hi! Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad to hear that the service has been brilliant! - Jessica :)
I
Hi Bev, thank you for your review. Please send us some feedback and let us know how we can increase your 1 star rating to a 5 star! - Jessica
Always impressed with this site
Hi! Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We appreciate your review - thank you. Jessica :)
I was kept up to date on when the Lego Princess magazine was being posted and it arrived shortly after. Daughter pleased so all good :)
Hi! Thank you for your review and 4 star rating! We are glad to hear that your daughter enjoyed her subscription! Please let us know what we can do to obtain a 5 star rating! - Jessica
I'm so happy to have found Unique Magazines and to be able to order my favourite English magazines to be delivered to my doorstep. Even individual issues or mini subscriptions are possible. I am so grateful for your service! Super fast delivery, too. Highly recommended!!!
Hi! Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad that you are enjoying the service and subscription! We are super happy that you recommend us too! Thank you! - Jessica
Quick and efficient service and straight to my door. Thank you
Hi! Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are so glad to hear that you find our service quick and efficient! - Jessica :)
I'm so happy to get foreign and hard to find magazines delivered to my mailbox. They are neatly packaged and always arrive on time. Thank you!โค
Hi! Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the subscription and that you are more than happy with your magazines arriving on time and packaged neatly! - Jessica :)
Always arrive quickly
Hi Linda, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad to hear that the magazines arrive quickly! -Jessica
I have not received the magazine from last week.
Hi Diana, thank you for your review and 2 star rating. For future queries, please email our customer service team - enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk and we will be more than happy to assist! In the meantime, I will contact you today regarding this and see which compensation is best to offer. - Jessica
I have a regular subscription to a magazine for my 11 year old granddaughter. I know she enjoys receiving these, though I don't see them myself as we live some distance apart, so my rating is based on the cost and frequency of publications.
Hi Wendy, thank you for your review and 3 star rating. We are glad to hear that your granddaughter enjoys the magazines! - Jessica
Timely delivery, excellent prices.
Hi Heidi, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We appreciate this feedback - thank you! - Jessica :)
Excellent service, never a problem.
Hi Norma, thank you for your review. We are glad that you find our service excellent! Please let us know what we can do to receive a 5 star rating! - Jessica :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.35 based on 5,303 reviews