Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I don't read this magazine so can't comment but I have given it 5 stars because I have it delivered to my mother who is in a care home and she enjoys it very much, particularly at this time in lock down.
Saw an Issue advertised and phoned up to order it since there were only seven left. They said it would be sent right away, which it was but it was the wrong Issue. Phoned them straight away and they said sorry but they had none left of the Issue I wanted. Said they would give me a full refund. I haven't had my Bank Statement in yet but I'm not holding my breath. Wouldn't deal with them again.
Hi Tom, thank you for your review. I do apologise for all the inconvenience caused. Even though we did refund your order on the 30th of October, I have to stress that it was the current issue, issue 30 that was ordered and also dispatched out. This may not have been the issue you required but I can confirm it was what was ordered and sent out. Thank you for returning the magazine to us. If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Jessica.
excellent service every time on my renewals.I am disabled and struggle to get out to the shops so ordering on line is ideal for me.Thankyou.
Cant seem to get the correct issue sorted regardless of emails and phone calls as a first time use finding it very difficult site to move around
Hi Gloria, thank you for your review. As you had a single issue order and also a subscription there was some crossed wires. The subscription was confirmed to begin with issue 07, this you were informed. However, unfortunately the single issue order was missed and issue 06 was dispatched out. However, as you contacted our team we have since resolved this for you. If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards!
Excellent service
Initially, there was no problem. It was an easy to set up and they even managed to sort out a miscommunication between me and the person whom I had gifted the subscription to.
Fast forward to when it's time to renew and the website refuses to let me pay for the subscription renewal. Via the email link, via the website directly and even on other browsers.
It goes all the way through to delivery details and then, when I click on "Proceed to payment" it says "Checkout Empty", despite then showing an item in there in the top corner on the very next screen!
I have tried contacting them and, aside from an automated email assuring me someone will get back to me, I have received no response.
Now, a full week after that automated email, with my subscription now lapsed, I thought I'd try again, despite the fact they've cheekily raised the price by £10 but, lo and behold, I still get the same issue.
Not impressed.
Hi, thank you for your review. Unfortunately I am unable to locate your order. Please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk
I will endeavour to have this resolved for your today. Kind regards, Jessica.
Fast delivery in perfect condition!
My first time to buy magazine online and will come back again
First time ordering from you. Magazine arrived in excellent shape and while I cringed at what I was paying for the subscription, it is from Europe and over 7000 miles away. Thanks for selling to us on the other continent! :)
The magazines arrive as planned, great service and price, easy to use system, highly recommend
I've ordered few burda magazines. They arrived quickly.
Easy to use website magazines delivered on time I have had no problems whatsoever thank you
I am very impressed!! only ordered my subscription three days ago, and first issue already received of the two magazines I ordered. thank you.
Thank you for the efficient and speedy delivery to the other side of the world of a magazine not available anymore in my country.
My son absolutely loves the Horrible Histories magazine so I’m delighted to be able to get it for him as it’s really helping his knowledge and reading in a captivating way
Great reliable delivery service. My elderly Mother looks forward to the magazine delivery every week.
Good service, ideal birthday present.
Excellent reading, look forward to each issue have recommended to friends.
Excellent!
Easy to order, deli soon time and reliable, great
First time of using this company to subscribe for magazine delivery. No problems so far, unlike a previous company I used which failed to communicate changes.
Prompt communication from them and mag delivered on time.
A little more expensive that the true cost of the mag, but when it is shipped from the US and you can not get what you wasn’t of the shelf, worth it.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,473 reviews