Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I ordered a weekly magazine for my 95 year old Mum and it was easy to set up and she is happy with the the regular delivery.
Ordered an Octonauts magazine. Delivered on time and as described.
Unfortunately I had to contact them to be told the magazine I had ordered and would have to wait 6 weeks for the next issue. Quick to take the money slow to refund or explain
Hi Paul! Thank you for your review. I do apologise for all the inconvenience caused. I am glad you agreed to receive the next issue instead. As soon as this has been sent to you, you will receive a dispatch notification also via email. If there is an further feedback, queries or questions you have, please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Excellent Customer Service.
Always arrives as stated would recommend your company to others
Excellent communication and service
Very helpful to renew over the phone, good selection of sudoku books which my dad really likes
Five weeks ago I bought a subscription to Kick magazine as a birthday present for my grandson. He has yet to receive any magazine, three weeks after his birthday.
I ticked the box to say it was a gift, but could not see any way to specify a particular date.
Hi Don! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that we do advise subscriptions can take between 4-6 weeks to begin. I apologise for all inconvenience caused however. We will contact the publisher who dispatches this out to the recipient and find out an exact start date for you. A member of our customer service team will be contact with you this week to confirm. If there is anything I can help with in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me - jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Excellent service very easy to renew subscriptions and good customer service whenever queries arise
Very good service
Arrived quickly and was perfect
Magazine is great, but i had to ring up for my first edition as it had been forgotten, so it was sent out late. Hope next one will be on time.
These magazines (and holiday specials) have kept me sane this year - look forward to my copy coming every month. Much better than other colouring books!
What's On TV: It's easy to read and decide which programmes to watch/video etc. It arrives on time, with pre-notification that it has been sent. Interesting articles are included. No annoying advertising materials which fall out of shop-bought issues. Weekly delivery is one of the few good things to come out of the Covid-19 dilemma. We 2 are in a vulnerable group so will definitely continue with this service. Subscriptions to it make excellent, and easy gifts!
My Mum loved her magazine and in these times we were able to share our hobby. Thank you
I subscribed and paid on 30 September 2020 today we have the 30 October and you are asking for a review. I suggest you send me a magazine first, haven’t received any as yet which is really very very poor. I will cancel my subscription.
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that we have dispatched out your single issue on the 1st of October. We also sent out a dispatch email confirming this. A member of our customer service team will be in contact regarding your address and compensation due to non receipt. Kind regards, Jessica.
I'm so pleased to get my weekly tv delivered to my door, it has meant during shielding I can still have my weekly read . Great service.
Good service
based only on the experience of one purchase of one magazine for a set number of issues of that one magazine I got what I expected with no hassle so I think this is probably a good commercial service and would use it again when i have the need or inclination to do so without hesitation.
Daphne’s Diary is a wonderful publication, and Unique Magazines provides excellent customer service and quick shipping.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,473 reviews