Unranked smurfs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unranked smurfs
Read Unranked smurfs Reviews

About Unranked smurfs:

UnrankedSmurfs is the #1 League of Legends account seller and the only site to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our League of Legends accounts.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously - all our reviews are managed here by reviews.io, an independent company, which means we can't edit or change them. What you see here are genuine customer reviews from real UnrankedSmurfs customers.

support@unrankedsmurfs.com

Unranked smurfs 5 star review on 17th September 2019
EVAN BUC****
Unranked smurfs 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Simon Lak****
First of all they removed my first review... Tells a lot about the kind of company this is. I payed for one of their 200$ accounts, everything was fine for a year then all of a sudden the account got transferred back to its original server. They refused to provide me my one time replacement that they advertise even after giving all the necessary information. Garbage sketchy company don't deal with them.
It was instant, however my IGN that I got is INCREDIBLY sketchy "tempanmeB*****" and I'm not comfortable playing on it. The account didn't even come with nearly enough IP or RP to change the IGN to something that's not so obvious.
great! easy!
Quick and easy to use
Very good.
Always good, have had few problems with unranked smurfs.
Safe purchase and fast delivery!
Very good and fast delivery
This website provides exceptional service and the accounts are delivered instantly and their customer service is superb. Great website, probably the best and most trustworthy out there for buying league of legends accounts.
good stuff
It made me happy!
It made me extremely happy to get the account with the skins. I want
good account, got the things i was promised, and good price for them.
Fast and easy
fast service
Quick delivery
Quick Delivery.
Very fast and great
Being fast and efficient for picking an account and great to use it after purchasing this site making it great for those that want a fresh start.
First account I got didn’t live up to the minimum standards (it didn’t have the amount of skins they promised). So I reached out to support and they were able to provide me with an account that met the criteria, was getting a little scared though because there were long intervals with no communication. In the end I got my product though.
Unranked smurfs is rated 4.79 based on 6,480 reviews